An other card - Grave Healer

This is my second card i post yay!

Well i got at the idea when i thought how to improve my Fire Princess deck. here it is.

1rrfk9.jpg

Effect:

Each time a card effect activates from the Graveyard, increase your Life Points by 500. This card cannot be declared as an attack target by a Level 4 or higher monster.

Thank you for your comment and if you watch it.

This is a very interesting idea. The image is CUTE; I was gonna use that image for a card. Your OCG is a bit off: Here is how I would word it:

Each time a card effect activates from the Graveyard, increase your Life Points by 500. This card cannot be declared as an attack target by a Level 4 or higher monster.

Its stats are pretty balanced for its effect. Its effect makes it a nifty little shield. The errata would probably make your opponent able to attack you directly if this was the only monster on your field. Still a good card.

I'm gonna give your second card a 9/10. Really good job! Keep up the good work! :D

This is a very interesting idea. The image is CUTE; I was gonna use that image for a card. Your OCG is a bit off: Here is how I would word it:

Each time a card effect activates from the Graveyard' date=' increase your Life Points by 500. This card cannot be declared as an attack target by a Level 4 or higher monster.[/i']

Its stats are pretty balanced for its effect. Its effect makes it a nifty little shield. The errata would probably make your opponent able to attack you directly if this was the only monster on your field. Still a good card.

I'm gonna give your second card a 9/10. Really good job! Keep up the good work! :D

Stole the words right out of my mouth.

...except I would have "kawaii" instead...

Archived