Principessa of the Butterflies

J-Max

[align=center]Good Afternoon members of YYCM. Today I bring you a change of pace from J-Max. A Insect Support card. Please enjoy!

48078li5.jpg

This card cannot be Tribute Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 2 Insect-Type monsters from your side of the field from play. This card is also treated as Spellcaster-Type. When a Insect-Type monster you control is destroyed in battle, you can discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon 1 Insect-Type monster from your hand or Deck with a level equal to or lower then the destroyed monster. Each time you use this effect, increase the DEF of this card by 500.[/align]

Quite a nice card. Insects need more support. The image is cute, as always. Your OCG is a little off. I think this is how it should go:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 2 Insect-Type monsters on your field from play. This card is also treated as a Spellcaster-Type. When an Insect-Type monster you control is destroyed by battle, you can discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon 1 Insect-Type monster from your hand or Deck whose Level is equal to or lower than the destroyed monster. Each time you activate this card's effect, increase the DEF of this card by 500.

Effect is good, but I feel that the DEF bonus is a bit high. Perhaps it can be reduced to about 300 or so. Base stats are balanced.

This cutie gets a 9.5/10. Great job as always! Keep up the good work! :D

P.S. I almost thought the name of this card was "Princess of the Butterflies" - one of my Princess cards. I see more and more people making Princess cards lately. Wonder why? :D

Well she is made for a Defensive Insect Deck. Beside Defense position monsters are very easy to kill. Thanks for the rates guys.

EDIT: I never was thinking of that :P I weas thinking she looked very Regal almost Princess Status. Also the fact it was in a way a Tribute to your Princess cards as a way of saying thanks for using my Weenie idea.

Quite a nice card. Insects need more support. The image is cute' date=' as always. Your OCG is a little off. I think this is how it should go:

[i']This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 2 Insect-Type monsters on your field from play. This card is also treated as a Spellcaster-Type. When an Insect-Type monster you control is destroyed by battle, you can discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon 1 Insect-Type monster from your hand or Deck whose Level is equal to or lower than the destroyed monster. Each time you activate this card's effect, increase the DEF of this card by 500.[/i]

Effect is good, but I feel that the DEF bonus is a bit high. Perhaps it can be reduced to about 300 or so. Base stats are balanced.

This cutie gets a 9.5/10. Great job as always! Keep up the good work! :D

P.S. I almost thought the name of this card was "Princess of the Butterflies" - one of my Princess cards. I see more and more people making Princess cards lately. Wonder why? :D

Nicely said.

I'm gonna be out of a job soon. :(

9/10 for your card.

Wording fix to assimilate your card with those made in the latest sets:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 2 Insect-Type you control. This card is also treated as Spellcaster-Type monster. When an Insect-Type monster you control is destroyed by battle, you can discard 1 card to Special Summon 1 Insect-Type monster from your hand or Deck with a Level equal to or lower then the Level of the destroyed monster. Each time you use this effect, this card gains 500 DEF.

Work on your wording, remove the circulation as it is unrealistic, and add EN to your set ID to further add realism.

I hope I helped to improve your card making prowess. ^_^

Archived