The Grecian's Mythology - COMPLETE

tehodis

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, children, I don't mean to break up the arrogant charm that these cards seem to possess, but half of them don't resemble Yugionic Art at all. In other words, they clash with realistic images of cards, as they are TOO realistic.

Half of them are just lazily made images without effects. BORING. I want to read effects, not someone's writing, or lack there of.

The bulk of them are decent, but all of the ones I saw are just images without any decency to the card. Remember, this isn't his artistic ability raters, do you think before you so willingly give him 10/10 and 25 Points? Perhaps not.

Well, I do, and I'm a harsh critic for the RIGHT reasons. I don't base a card on its picture (unless it's so lazily found) or on its similarity to the actual represenation on a card (unless its completely off). I base it on the effect and the similarities it has to Konami in its making of the cards.

And WOW. Is that a REAL Woman in the image you chose for Rhea?

Thanks for the very opinionated critique. Although I resent your "lazily made images" comment, seeing as (unlike most of the population on this website) I actually spend time on the image and making it fit the card correctly. I'm a girl by the way.

About Rhea; no, it's not. I don't know how you can mistake for a real person.

Thanks for the honest critique. I'm a girl by the way.

About Rhea; no' date=' it's not. I don't know how you can mistake for a real person.

[/quote']

Yeah gosh, she's a girl... Can't you tell? tehodis is obviously not a boy's name, unless you're Russian...

The cards themselves are not half bad... Some of them have issues, but as Necrophia said, the bulk of them aren't that bad.

But I'm not a big fan of the art...

Oh my goodness, Rhea was made to resemble something real, I knew it wasn't actually real, I was being satirical.

That's how overdone these images are. Either you tried too hard, or didn't try hard enough.

Either way, there needs to be some change. And by the way, tehodis is a boy's name, if you're not Russian. You can't really tell me Necrophia sounds masculine and Tehodis sounds feminine.

Haha.

Tehodis is a completely made-up name, for a fantasy world I created, and as such it is not a boy's name, it's a girl's name. My character's name. It's not a real name. Look at any etymology book or website, anything. You won't find Tehodis, seeing as it's 100% made-up by me, so it's what I want it to be, and anyways, unless you're pronouncing it anti-phonetically, then it doesn't even sound a touch masculine. And, by the by, Necrophia to me just sounds like a term of some sort, and not a name.

Then you must be pronouncing it wrong, since I have no idea how it can sounds masculine. And not a single person I've asked has said otherwise.

And it's also a made-up name. Again, you won't find Necrophia in an etymology text book or on an etymology website.

Also, Dark in Japanese can be kuro, mei, kuroppoi, da-ku, myou, kurai, or sumizome, and Necrofear has no meaning in Japanese.

I didn't say there was a background on it sir, I said that it's the name of Dark Necrofear in Japanese, and it's as simple as that. Stop trying to make it into some geeky bestiary background name.

And the basis of my argument is supported by common sense. Necrophia is a feminine sounding name. How isn't it? "NECK-ROE-FEE-UH"

Let's break down how most people see Tehodis.

"TEH-HOE-DISS". Is there some secret mystical way to pronouncing this that everyone BUT me knows? If not, then I'm right and you're wrong.

The suffix "phia" at the end of a name indicates femininity, naturally, instinctively, when you hear the name "Gloria" you think GUY?! Wow, no, you think girl, because all of the feminine names which you associate sound like this, or on the other hand, none of the masculine names you're familiar with end in it.

Use COMMON SENSE sir, it's PRETTY SIMPLE. You're arguing about where the name is derived to attempt to convince me that perhaps, since it's MADE UP, it isn't feminine sounding.

Consider this: Dark Necrofear is a girl, and her name is NECROPHIA. The makers of the cards made the name, right? Well, it just so happens that they ALSO made the gender, and guess what - SHE'S A FEMALE.

Let me compare TEHODIS with various female names.

Hmm . . . THOMAS - they have that same ISS sound at the end. JUDAS. . . Look similar? Oh wait. . . these are the names of MALES.

Necrophia - Gloria - Rhea - and various other GIRL NAMES.

Tehodis, on the other hand, was made by a random goy who thinks it sounds feminine.

I think I've got this covered.

I didn't SAY your name was masculine. I said it sounded like a TERM of some sort. Not a feminine name, not a masculine name, not even a ruddy ambiguous name.

And stop calling me sir. As I said I'm a f***ing girl. Unlike you, it's actually on my profile, but you're obviously too stubborn a brat (And egomaniacal(as well, jealous of many) as I see from your multiple threads and posts) to go and ruddy look.

Hahahaha. Oh my gosh. Psychology denotes that people all have their little canons waiting behind the backs of their minds for when people ruin their crap. I'm sorry, I didn't know your PROFILE was a notable and believable source.

Listen to these hot boys!

Sorry she-it. Now say that fast!

KLOL!

LOL Everybody knows you as the not so nice Necro who gets in peoples faces, and no one has figured you out yet. So no one in there right mind is going to go out of their way to get to know you if they don't feel it of any worth to do so. Maybe there a few? Who knows. I don't keep track.

I wasn't coming to no ones rescue or defending Tehodis. It's just not worth trying to debate about it. This has just got way off topic, and I tried to keep you both in check. No I'm not a moderator either but I know we all know that this has nothing to do we Tehodis cards.

Archived