~ Pennae Vir of Nox Noctis ~

Lucas Maximus

[align=center]This is my first card in a while.

And one of my best, IMO.

Feel free to rate/hate/fix...

Pennae Vir of Nox Noctis

mb0jva.jpg

Lore:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 2 Warrior-Type monsters in your Graveyard from play. Once per turn, by discarding 1 card from your hand, you can use 1 of the following 3 effects:

- Add 1 card from your Deck to your Graveyard.

- Add 1 card from your hand to your Graveyard.

- Special Summon 1 monster in your Graveyard in face-up Attack Position.

Image Disclaimer: I do not own the artwork used for my cards. I only use them as a means of increasing the overall quality and effect of my work. I do not claim ownership of them.

[/align]

Pic is kinda overused, as are most Wolfberserker pics, but that's ok, overused doesn't really matter in my books.

Here's an OCG fix:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 2 Warrior-Type monsters from your Graveyard. Once per turn, by discarding 1 card, you can activate 1 of the following effects:

- Send 1 card from your Deck to your Graveyard.

- Discard 1 card.

- Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard in face-up Attack Position.

Not bad, at the cost of a discard, it can be a Foolish Burial, a One-Sided Monster Reborn, or a discard. The second effect seems kinda useless in contrast to the first and second effects.

G'job Maximus. ^_^ 7.4/10 (May seem low but if you've seen how I rate...yeah. Never gave a 9+, ever. Highest I ever gave was 8.7/10.)

well, i see the OCG already fixed, so that cant come from me. that would be rude to do so..

and your name is latin. i can tell that the last two words "Nox Noctis" means "Night" or "The Night" in latin...

cool idea! ^_^

8.756/10 from me.

Archived