Custom Yu-Gi-Oh playmat

sunnybacon

UPDATE 21/7/08: RENAMED "FUSION DECK ZONE" TO "EXTRA DECK ZONE"

This took me a couple of hours.

I made it from scratch.

Included is the full playmat PNG, the PNGs for each seperate card zone, the GIMP project file for each card zone and the fractal used.

Remember, feel free to use it but don't say it's yours!

Enjoy

Uploading the zip wouldn't work so I'll give the link for where I've posted it on deviantART:

http://sunnybacon.deviantart.com/art/Yu-Gi-Oh-Custom-Playmat-92097100

Hum.... tbh, I don't like it. At all :\

Has to do something with me, I guess.

Your twirl is good, but in the cells, it just looks pixellated to me. Then you have those black recesses, doesn't make the twirl better either.

Then, other stuff. The font is, like everyone said, bad. The lines above the text ruin it even more and give an unpleasant feeling - same with the monster card Zones the defence position borders stand out too much...

I think the border between card cells is too big and I don't like how you've made the intter borders - it looks just like it has been coated into grease. :\

Finally, the Yu-Gi-Oh logo is a bad render.

Certainly, you've put a lot of work into it and I apologise for my opinion.

P.S. Lucas Maximus. Stop quoting other people without message. Please :\ It's like you don't have an opinion yourself. At least add: "^ Beat me to it" or " Just my thoughts" :\

Well, OldMaster, you're entitled to your own opinion and at least you're being honest. I respect that.

I'm working on another version using the font "Papyrus". I'm gonna clean up the borders, get a higher quality yu-gi-oh logo, thin the defence border cells. Any other suggestions before I finalize it?

EDIT: Also, could someone supply me with a hi-quality copy of the Yu-Gi-Oh logo? Cheers

It's okay but the text is horrible' date=' the zones looked cramped, the zone titles are outdated, and it isn't really custom since you just copied the original. Also just upload the picture to PB or IS and post it in IMG tags next time.

[/quote']

Firstly, I've already said I'll change the text.

Secondly, what are the new zone titles? I didn't know there were any???

And thirdly, I couldn't upload this to PB or IS because this is a zip file consisting of various things, not just the playmat.

It's okay but the text is horrible' date=' the zones looked cramped, the zone titles are outdated, and it isn't really custom since you just copied the original. Also just upload the picture to PB or IS and post it in IMG tags next time.

[/quote']

Secondly, what are the new zone titles? I didn't know there were any???

AFAIK Fusion Deck Zone => Extra Deck Zone

Archived