Custom Yu-Gi-Oh playmat

sunnybacon

I know of the extra deck, and such, I think Deck and Graveyard were also changed but I ain't quite sure of them, you can ask Dj for them since he seems to know them. Also you could have uploaded it to PB/IS file by file, or at least showed the playmat to us, if you can come up with a cool fancy layout then I may be more impressed, but it is still nice work from scratch.

I know of the extra deck' date=' and such, I think Deck and Graveyard were also changed but I ain't quite sure of them, you can ask Dj for them since he seems to know them. Also you could have uploaded it to PB/IS file by file, or at least showed the playmat to us, if you can come up with a cool fancy layout then I may be more impressed, but it is still nice work from scratch.

[/quote']

Cool idea! in my new version which I keep going on about, I'll start experimenting with new layouts like rings or summin. :

Also,thanks to OldMaster for tellin me the new name for the Fusion Deck Zone, I've edited this current pack, so you might wanna download it again.

Archived