God Cyber Single - Dragon Bomb

Exyst

Whose Grammer is Correct?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Whose Grammer is Correct?

• God Cyber's - First Card
    • 01Alim's - Second Card

[align=center]Feel free to rate/hate/fix. I do NOT own the image.

95612ej3.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore]

Select 1 face-up Dragon-Type monster on the field. When this card is activated, place it face-up on your opponent's side of the field. Your opponent loses 500 Life Points during each of their Standby Phases. When this card is removed from the field, you lose Life Points equal to the combined damage inflicted to the opponent by this effect x 2.

[/align]

Good card. 9/10

I would reword it to this though (not sure if it's perfect though).

"To activate this card, select one face-up Dragon-Type monster on the field. This card is placed face-up on your opponent's side of the field. While this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent loses 500 Life Points during each of their Standby Phase. When this card is removed from the field, you take double the total damage your opponent took by this card's effect."

I don't think you or alim had correct grammar, you both made typical mistakes such as one instead of 1, and had some unnecessay bits and some miswordings. Here's what I think the OCG should be:

Select 1 face-up Dragon-Type monster on the field. When this card is activated, place it face-up on your opponent's side of the field. The controller of this card loses 500 Life Points during each of their Standby Phases. When this card is removed from the field, you lose Life Points equal to the combined damage inflicted to the controller by this effect x 2.

The "your opponent" art makes it sound like it's your opponent's opponent, meaning you. Because they have the card, so how about you make it "the controller".

I think it's UP'd, 'cuz you'll always be taking more damage than your opponent, and why do you select a Dragon-Type monster? Maybe just make it so "This card can only be activated if there is a face-up Dragon-Type monster on the field."

Archived