> Necrofear of the Fallen - Synchro Upgrade <

Junk Raver

[align=center]^_^

It has been ages since i made a card, here is a Synchro Rework of an earlier card i made, upgraded image, Synchro style and new effect!

^_^

Necrofear of the Fallen

32210lq0.jpg

1 Fiend-Type Tuner monster + 1 or more Non-Tuner monster(s)

When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can remove a number of Fiend-Type monsters in your Graveyard from play. Increase the ATK of this card by 100 for each card removed by this card's effect. When a Fiend-Type monster you control is sent from the field to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Necroskull Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0). If a "Necroskull Token" you control is destroyed by battle, take control of the monster that destroyed it.

Notes

- After seeing a remake of 'Dark Ruler Ha Des' in Synchro Form, i decided to do the same for 'Dark Necrofear'.

- The 2 floating skulls beside Necrofear show a small embrio like shadow inside, possible sign for the production of life, so that is where the summoning of Skull tokens came in.

- Encorparates an effect like that of the original 'Dark Necrofear'.

Disclaimer - I do not own the artwork.

^_^[/align]

OCG fix: 1 Fiend-Type Tuner monster + 1 or more Non-Tuner monster(s)

When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can remove from play any number of Fiend-Type monsters from your Graveyard. This card gains 100 ATK for each card removed from play by this effect. When a Fiend-Type monster you control is sent from the field to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Necroskull Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0). When a "Necroskull Token" you control is destroyed by battle, take control of the monster that destroyed it.

Increase was replaced with gain in the more recent sets, and check Dark Armed Dragon and you'll find the wording I used for removing stuff. Hope that helps ya DJ. ^_^

If they ever make a Fiend Cycle monster, this'll be pure doom. Suicide Fiend cyclers and take stuff over by suiciding Necroskull Tokens, that'd be awesmome. ^_^

It looks good' date=' but it might be a bit overpowered since it can keep a massive swarm of Fiends on the field.

[/quote']

If you think this is overpowered, look at Black Rose Dragon.

Synchro monsters are ment to be powerful as it takes 2-3 lower level monsters to summon most, and keeping lower level monsters on the field in todays world of dueling i daresay is a hardish task to complete. Not only that but, as you may have noticed, the only good thing about it is it stops your opponent basically from attacking, its just the same as having 2 Marauding captains in a way.

OCG fix: 1 Fiend-Type Tuner monster + 1 or more Non-Tuner monster(s)

When this card is Synchro Summoned' date=' you can remove from play any number of Fiend-Type monsters from your Graveyard. This card gains 100 ATK for each card removed from play by this effect. When a Fiend-Type monster you control is sent from the field to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Necroskull Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0). When a "Necroskull Token" you control is destroyed by battle, take control of the monster that destroyed it.

Increase was replaced with gain in the more recent sets, and check Dark Armed Dragon and you'll find the wording I used for removing stuff. Hope that helps ya DJ. ^_^

If they ever make a Fiend Cycle monster, this'll be pure doom. Suicide Fiend cyclers and take stuff over by suiciding Necroskull Tokens, that'd be awesmome. ^_^

[/quote']

If i wanted my OCG 'Fixing', as you call it, i would have asked.

My OCG does not need fixing, as the OCG Thread shows, there are a variety of OCG that you can use, you use the OCG you feel comfortable using.

I prefer to say increase, not gain.

So fixed = wrong;

possible reword = correct.

And thanx to all ^_^

Yeah kol card, not really familiar with syncro, we dont have them in NZ, picuters abit wak though, looks like an unfinished felt drawing scanned in with a background filter over a color gradient, for such a kol effect should come such a good picture, but that is not the case...

If this is your own art good try 8/10, if this is the best pic you have 8/10.

Archived