Morphing Jar #2 (is it any good?)

MorphingJar2PSV-EN-R.jpg

Edit: For those of you who don't know...

I've played against it, once. Wasn't pretty.

If you have a deck that can support this card, it can be nasty. Otherwise, it can seriously mess you up, especially if you have a strong monster on the field that's hard to summon.

Trust me, I have experience of playing against this card. I HATE IT! Well, when you're dueling against it, though.

Edit: As for combos, I'm not sure. I don't have the card, so I'm clueless on the card.

i dont use any real strong monsters in my deck besides Jinzo and 2 Cyber Dragons. my deck is basically using Tomato Toolbox and Apprentice Engine to Swarm and feed Bazoo the Soul-Eater.

would it be alright in this deck?

If your opponent struggles to bring out strong monsters, then yeah, sure, I'd guess it'd be good.

Like I said I don't know *daylights* about this card.

Edit: I mean, IT'S A FRIGGIN" OLD CARD! Look on the card. PSV! Pharoah's Servent! The 3rd set ever made. I'm suprised people still remember this card.

Edit: Or maybe not, I guess that's why your friend gave it to you.

If your opponent struggles to bring out strong monsters' date=' then yeah, sure, I'd guess it'd be good.

Edit: I mean, IT'S A FRIGGIN" OLD CARD! Look on the card. PSV! Pharoah's Servent! The 3rd set ever made. I'm suprised people still remember this card.

[/quote']

are you serious? you doubt old cars? well than im guessing you dont use sangan, heavy storm, MIRROR FORCE, Solem judment, or jinzo for that matter. lol the older cards are the best cards. Again, i seaid it before, call me old scholl, but dont knock what was.

I'm not saying they're bad. I'm just saying that most people have forgotten about most of these cards. Of course I haven't. I still remember the time were everybody had a Monster Reborn in their deck while everybody who wanted to be the best struggled to find the 3 pieces to Gate Guardian.

Yeah, *sigh*, I remember when Metal Raiders was the latest pack, the game was ALL THE RAGE at my school..............

And all I had was a Yado Karu..............Don't have it anymore, lost it when some idiot faked he lost his cards, and the game was banned at my school

Now, 33 Booster sets and over 1,000 cards later (Not to mention over $500 spent), I have a ton of cards, and holos stacked to the cealing.

If your opponent struggles to bring out strong monsters' date=' then yeah, sure, I'd guess it'd be good.

[/quote']

are you serious? you doubt old cars? well than im guessing you dont use sangan, heavy storm, MIRROR FORCE, Solem judment, or jinzo for that matter. lol the older cards are the best cards. Again, i seaid it before, call me old scholl, but dont knock what was.

Jinzo is terrible

PSV! Pharoah's Servent! The 3rd set ever made.

1. LOB legend of blue eyes

2. Metal Raider MRd

3 MRL magic ruler

4 PSV

it was the fourth.

Yup, from Secret Rare B. Skull Dragon to an Ultra Rare Premature Burial to an Ultra Rare Cyber End Dragon to a Secret Rare Invader Of Darkness to an Ultra Rare Shinato, King Of A Higher Plane...........

I can go on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on................Yeah.

Like I said, make a good deck to reflect around that card, and you have yourself a dangerous deck

I know, Spell Ruler/Magic Ruler just seems lost from my memory for some reason

Morphing Jar 2 is good, i like it.. its a great way to piss of an opponent, especially if he playes monsters with high tributes and stuff.

But i reckon, 1 of them aint really good, having 3 is better, great way to summon really high powerful monsters and replace them with your weak ones!!!

But Morphing Jar 1 is better... but meh

Also COMBOS! this card is great for a deck thinning flip effect deck!!!

use cards like Needle Worm, Witch Doctor of Chaos, Man-Eater Bug, Penguin Soldier, Morphing Jars, Cyber Jar (but i think thats banned... dont know havent checked the banlist lately),

really... i cbf writing all the flip effect monsters, heres the site: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Flip_Monster_Effects

Damn. I've made a Burn deck running 3 Morphing Jar #2 (fantasy deck, not actual cards yet), and testing via proxies has shown it works particularly well against my friends, who run Demise OTK, Fairy/Scourge Beatdown (absolutely HAMMERS that deck), Ancient Gear, Dark Magician and a generic Monarch build, not in that order of skill.

Morphing Jar #2 is a critical part of my strategy, too. I use the Jar to fetch out Stealth Bird, Swarm of Locust/Scarabs, Medusa Worm/Needle Worm, Sangan, Morphing Jar, and in the best case scenario other Morphing Jar #2s. When I play Trad (sparingly, another of my friends plays Trad only) I throw in a Cyber Jar and that murders it all, usually I win by my opponent throwing everything at my stall, then I bring back Cyber Jar with The Shallow Grave, flip it next turn, then activate Card Destruction, which usually results in deckout.

But in your average "now" deck, no, Morphing Jar #2 won't work either for or against it.

I'm not saying they're bad. I'm just saying that most people have forgotten about most of these cards. Of course I haven't. I still remember the time were everybody had a Monster Reborn in their deck while everybody who wanted to be the best struggled to find the 3 pieces to Gate Guardian.

well i have one peice of the gate guardian:kazejin

Morphing Jar #2 is a critical part of my strategy' date=' too. I use the Jar to fetch out Stealth Bird, Swarm of Locust/Scarabs, Medusa Worm/Needle Worm, Sangan, Morphing Jar, and in the best case scenario other Morphing Jar #2s. When I play Trad (sparingly, another of my friends plays Trad only) I throw in a Cyber Jar and that murders it all, usually I win by my opponent throwing everything at my stall, then I bring back Cyber Jar with The Shallow Grave, flip it next turn, then activate Card Destruction, which usually results in deckout.

But in your average "now" deck, no, Morphing Jar #2 won't work either for or against it.

[/quote']

I agree with Darkguy... great for Flip Effect Decks, but kinda unsure in todays metagame...

Btw thats a nice stratergy lol

Archived