Challenge the Gods!

Deity Mitsu

This card has the same effect I used for the YCM Idol contest(even if it was singing, I WOULD BEAT YOU ALL... not really), just with a different picture and name that are more fitting. You've probably heard or seen the effect before, but oh well. Pull the curtains please!

PS: Donations are greatly appreciated, seeing as how I'm trying to get enough points for a name change. Thanks!

8892iy5.jpg

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Holy... frikkin'... crap... Kaze and Mitsu, active, in the same thread? Blow me up, I'm dreaming...

I can't believe I can actually say this, but I think I can fix the OCG: When a face-up monster you control with an ATK of 1000 or less is selected as an attack target, change that monster to face-up Attack Position. Halve the ATK of the attacking monster and increase the ATK of the defending monster by the same amount.

The name and picture fit the effect perfectly. That's just... wow, I can't think of a better name for it. In languages I've heard of, at least.

It's quite original in that the ATK increase is permanent; cards like Shrink and Riryoku only last one turn. This can turn cards like Mask of Darkness into monsters that can hold their own in battle. Note that if this was unintentional, add "during the Damage Step only" or "until the End Phase" to the card effect, because it is permanent ibidem.

Archived