Another new card released by yugioh

Here's a new and recently released card by yugioh' date=' it only came out recently so give us ur opinions! thanks :lol: enjoy

[/quote']

that card is a big insult, and you're a baka if you think you an pass it off as real. And Yu-Gi-Oh! deffinately isn't for seven year olds. I should know, I've read some of the manga.

Keep spamming, you'll just get banned. Insults can't hurt us, but your stupidity can.

Oh, and "can't muster up enough confidence to speak to a woman yet"? I once had a conversation with many women, and many people. I even talked to Vinni Testeverdi, and had a conversation with a monkey. I talk monkey. He told me that idiots who do stupid stuff like you are deserving of being banned.

Okay? Drop the shitck, Rick, and just leave us alone.

Way more adult than i'll ever guess? try saying that to a 18-30 year old woman. Oh wait' date=' you can't muster up enough confidence to speak to a woman yet u idiot

[/quote']

read this and see if you survive...this should shut you up...

Oh freddled gruntbuggly,

Thy micturations are to me

As plurdled gabbleblotchits

On a lurgid bee.

Groop, I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes

And hooptiously drangle me

With crinkly bindlewurdles,

Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon,

See if I don't!

:twisted:

*Gasp!*

I hate to see what the other 2 are like. :lol:

But seriously, we are already in a middle of a crisis right now. Don't start thinking we can't get rid of you, 'cause we can. We have banned so many *daylights* spammers, its not even funny. We've had spammers worse then you, but you ARE one of the worst. So go away, and stop wasting our time.

*Gasp!*

I hate to see what the other 2 are like. :lol:

Well here I have "Ode To A Small Lump Of Green Putty I Found In My Armpit One Midsummer Morning" by Grunthos the Flatulent, poetmaster of the Azgoths of Kria...

Putty. Putty. Putty.

Green Putty - Grutty Peen.

Grarmpitutty - Morning!

Pridsummer - Grorning Utty!

Discovery..... Oh.

Putty?..... Armpit?

Armpit..... Putty.

Not even a particularly

Nice shade of green.

and that's pretty bad :twisted:

I didn't want to see that. NOW LOOK WHAT YOU"VE DONE! :evil:

Look, pal, I just got braces this morning and *daylights* do they hurt when you have them. So I am in a REALLY bad mood today. You name it, I have the power to do that to you.

Edit: Sorry, I am really angry, I guess I just flipped out, like usual. Remember, I'm just usually crabby. Like in my quote I previsouly had

I didn't want to see that. NOW LOOK WHAT YOU"VE DONE! :evil:

Look' date=' pal, I just got braces this morning and *daylights* do they hurt when you have them. So I am in a REALLY bad mood today. You name it, I have the power to do that to you.

Edit: Sorry, I am really angry, I guess I just flipped out, like usual. Remember, I'm just usually crabby. Like in my quote I previsouly had

[/quote']

hey i got my braces longer than u.ull get used to it trust me u wont even feel them after the first month

Archived