Synchro Scapegoats

Sander

AmazonessScapegoat-1.jpg

p><p>[center][img]<a href=http://i352.photobucket.com/albums/r350/YCMCardMaker/YuGiOh%20Cards/GuardianScapegoat-1.jpg' alt='GuardianScapegoat-1.jpg'>[/center]

SkullScapegoat.jpg[/center]

Skull Scapegoat

Skull Scapegoat

[align=center]1 Tuner Monster + 1 or more non-Tuner Monster(s)

When this card is successfully Synchro Summoned, select 1 Zombie-Type monster in your Graveyard and Special Summon it. The summoned monster cannot declare an attack this turn. During a turn when this card was sent to the Graveyard, you can remove from play 1 Zombie-Type monster in your Graveyard to Special Summon this card during your next Standby Phase. When this card is summoned by this effect, select 1 Level 4 or lower Zombie-Type monster that is currently removed from play and Special Summon it.[/align]

Rate, comment!! ^_^

[spoiler=Check this if you are going to say anything about my OCG]

If you are going to say something about a OCG error, then

TELL ME WHAT THE funking OCG ERROR IS!!!!!!!! If you still do it, you are a complete idiotic moron who has no life whatsoever -.-"

Haha these are sooo cool!!!

Fixed OCG for #1:

1 Tuner Monster + 1 or more non-Tuner Monster(s)

When this card is successfully Synchro Summoned, select 1 monster in your Graveyard that includes "Amazoness" in its card name and Special Summon it. The summoned monster is removed from play at the end of your turn.

Fixed OCG for #2:

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, increase the ATK and DEF of all Warrior-Type monsters by 600. When a Warrior-Type monster you control is selected as an attack target, you can decrease this cards ATK by 500 and negate the attack. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can remove from play 1 Equip Spell Card from your Graveyard and Special Summon this card during your next Standby Phase.

Fixed OCG for #3:

When this card is successfully Synchro Summoned, select 1 Zombie-Type monster in your Graveyard and Special Summon it. The summoned monster cannot declare an attack this turn. During a turn when this card was sent to the Graveyard, you can remove from play 1 Zombie-Type monster in your Graveyard to Special Summon this card during your next Standby Phase. When this card is summoned by this effect, select 1 Level 4 or lower Zombie-Type monster that is currently removed from play and Special Summon it.

My rating is 9/10. Very cool and original idea! Keep it up.

Haha these are sooo cool!!!

Fixed OCG for #1:

When this card is successfully Synchro Summoned' date=' select 1 monster in your Graveyard that includes "Amazoness" in its card name and Special Summon it. [u']The summoned monster is removed from play at the end of your turn.[/u]

Fixed OCG for #2:

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, increase the ATK and DEF of all Warrior-Type monsters by 600. When a Warrior-Type monster you control is selected as an attack target, you can decrease this cards ATK by 500 and negate the attack. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can remove from play 1 Equip Spell Card from your Graveyard and Special Summon this card during your next Standby Phase.

Fixed OCG for #3:

When this card is successfully Synchro Summoned, select 1 Zombie-Type monster in your Graveyard and Special Summon it. The summoned monster cannot declare an attack this turn. During a turn when this card was sent to the Graveyard, you can remove from play 1 Zombie-Type monster in your Graveyard to Special Summon this card during your next Standby Phase. When this card is summoned by this effect, select 1 Level 4 or lower Zombie-Type monster that is currently removed from play and Special Summon it.

My rating is 9/10. Very cool and original idea! Keep it up.

Thanks dude ^_^ Will fix ASAP

EDIT: Fixes made, thanks again ^_^

And Arekku, I didn't draw them, I just found the pics on DeviantArt xD

Archived