[My Favorite Card Maker - Tribute Video + World Release Card]

Synchronized

During my time on this forum, I've met a lot of members and I've seen a lot of great cards.

However, one of those members, and that members cards, stand out to me.

I have made a new card and a video.

This card is not a "Member Tribute" so I didn't put it in Any Other Cards.

I do not claim ownership of the image used on my card.

Credit for the image goes to IcyBlue, who gave me the image.

IcyWarriorofLegend.jpg

I do not claim ownership of the songs or created cards used in the video.

Credit for the songs is given in the video.

Credit for the cards goes to the cards' creators.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=38981687

Guest JoshIcy

Very Nice Card' date=' great tribute to Icyblue, who in all fairness, deserves to be in the Top 5 Card Makers, and i do hope you would agree ;)

[/quote']

Lol despite that among those top 5, [whoever they maybe] I will always have the worst OCG due to my philosophy on cardmaking :lol:

Very Nice Card' date=' great tribute to Icyblue, who in all fairness, deserves to be in the Top 5 Card Makers, and i do hope you would agree ;)

[/quote']

Lol despite that among those top 5, [whoever they maybe] I will always have the worst OCG due to my philosophy on cardmaking :lol:

For some reason, only the top 4 out of 5 were named, God Kaze, Remix, myself and Mitsu. I'd say your in the top 5, not so sure about Mitsu though, great card maker but has a nack for OCG errors or old usage.

Kaze, Remix, myself and you are in the Top 4, i would prefer a 5th name, but there are too many to choose from, i would personally say Shini.

[/quote']

For some reason, only the top 4 out of 5 were named, God Kaze, Remix, myself and Mitsu. I'd say your in the top 5, not so sure about Mitsu though, great card maker but has a nack for OCG errors or old usage.

Kaze, Remix, myself and you are in the Top 4, i would prefer a 5th name, but there are too many to choose from, i would personally say Shini.

Not me? :cry:

xD

Anyways, nice card Star ^_^

[/quote']

hahahahahah!

Kaze

his come back set, elemary

his sets of all time (the suposed greatest), have flaws like none other!

you Dj

only have made dj cards, you cant seem to venture away from those

seeming to me, that you cannot suffice without them.

shini, follow cotails of other people success, his cards are good yes, be done before? very so

Remix, good cards? yes, been done before? yes

mitsu? meh

not here, not on the list

to bad

so sad

why am i talking like this?

becuase you fail to understand, that to be a good card maker, does not require fame, your list

has only people on it, whom are "famous"

except for shini, and quite possibly metsu, those are just your friends.

the list, as it should be

should not exist at all.

as it is merely a token to stroke a persons ego >_>

[/quote']

hahahahahah!

Kaze

you Dj

shini, follow cotails of other people success, his cards are good yes, be done before? very so

mitsu? meh

to bad

so sad

becuase you fail to understand, that to be a good card maker, does not require fame, your list

should not exist at all.

^ I would have to completely agree.

There are some awesome card makers here, and they are all forgotten because they dont have the fame that other members do.

Thank you for being our voice Bloodrun. ;)

On topic: nice card, and great tribute. ^_^

Hehe, Top 5's? I'm the the best card-maker there is! Besides, what's a title for anyway? I don't need something like that. I don't need fame or fortune on this here forum, just a cool attitude and some sense of humor! That's why I'll always be the best card-maker. Hehe!

[/quote']

hahahahahah!

Kaze

you Dj

mitsu? meh

to bad

so sad

should not exist at all.

Your forgetting;

Mass collection of realistic Toon monsters

Virtual Monsters

Nemesis monsters

DUAL and DUO monsters

Choice monsters

Monsters based on an Alcoholic Drink

DDR Based monsters

The Counter Witches

The Superior Synchros

The Egyptian Gods Collection

Insectoids

Vikains

Within the Rave Collection, theres Dj's, ravers, dark ravers, Cyber-Goths and various others.

Then theres my cards like 'Nemo Rose Dragon', 'Dias', 'Des Vulkendrache' and more, each with Unique Game-Changing effects.

Plus i know OCG / Grammar more then everyone, with only a few equal with me on that front.

I created the DUAL card format which sparked other members to make cards from it, it was a craze at a point.

I won over 30 Card Making contests in a short amount of time, and was deemed king of card contests.

My Card ideas and help have given new ideas and encouragement to other members to create their cards with.

To say i am not in the top 5 Card Makers would be an Absurd Remark lol

Kaze is also, and i have no choice but to say Remix, or he would have a flid.

[/quote']

hahahahahah!

Kaze

you Dj

mitsu? meh

to bad

so sad

should not exist at all.

Your forgetting;

Mass collection of realistic Toon monsters

Virtual Monsters

Nemesis monsters

DUAL and DUO monsters

Choice monsters

Monsters based on an Alcoholic Drink

DDR Based monsters

The Counter Witches

The Superior Synchros

The Egyptian Gods Collection

Insectoids

Vikains

Within the Rave Collection, theres Dj's, ravers, dark ravers, Cyber-Goths and various others.

Then theres my cards like 'Nemo Rose Dragon', 'Dias', 'Des Vulkendrache' and more, each with Unique Game-Changing effects.

Plus i know OCG / Grammar more then everyone, with only a few equal with me on that front.

I created the DUAL card format which sparked other members to make cards from it, it was a craze at a point.

I won over 30 Card Making contests in a short amount of time, and was deemed king of card contests.

My Card ideas and help have given new ideas and encouragement to other members to create their cards with.

To say i am not in the top 5 Card Makers would be an Absurd Remark lol

Kaze is also, and i have no choice but to say Remix, or he would have a flid.

your not getting my point

you fludder around the cute

DDR, Dj, whatever those other ones are

you've won 0ver 30 contests?

omgz, thats so amazing! >_>

to re instate my remark

your list, LIST, only consists of "famous" members, and your friends.

having this LIST, only strokes a persons ego.

and lol

"oh, i knwo OCG more then you, its hillarious, isnit it!?"

knowing, is nothing.

it is consideration of knowledge, that only a specific person would care for.

it is a false statement that only brings about foul reasoning.

my point being, you know OCG good for you.

to say you are the best one at it, is an over statement.

as, no one can master the english language, nor any other for that matter.

so bring your asno de cuento de hadas, off of that pedistal, and quit holding your nothing, over peoples heads.

Mitsu is not my friend, and Remix is more of a Workmate, so that trounces your 'friend' idea.

And myself and Icy clash constantly, and yet i place him there, and Kaze and I havent talked in a long time.

And Mitsu and shini are hardly famous, and neither is Remix for that matter.

There is nothing wrong with ego stroking and creating a List of your top card makers.

The only thing i see here is a fool who does not tolerate others thoughts and opinions.

Why take my choices so seriously, it is a Yu-Gi-Oh card making forum, get over yourself bloodrun, or you deem yourself even more lifeless.

Yeah you tellem D-D-Da-Deejaayy, bring em back to earth, i make good cards, even with my own original pics, but hey, i dont wana be famous, i just wana make yu-gi-oh cards

Dont mean to get involved but i got DJ back what ever goes down.

Mitsu is not my friend' date=' and Remix is more of a Workmate, so that trounces your 'friend' idea.

And myself and Icy clash constantly, and yet i place him there, and Kaze and I havent talked in a long time.

There is nothing wrong with ego stroking and creating a List of your top card makers.

The only thing i see here is a fool who does not tolerate others thoughts and opinions.

Why take my choices so seriously, it is a Yu-Gi-Oh card making forum, get over yourself bloodrun, or you deem yourself even more lifeless.

[/quote']

lol trounces, my friend, at the least

Remix is a mod, mhmm, yepp

as are you, mhmm yepp

you call me a fool?

your placing members above others, on a kids site

what the hell

they cant get recognized in real life

or on a yugioh site?

thats so fantastic >_>

Get over myself?

i got over myself a long time ago

there are a view others, who have yet to realize, that it isnt about them >_>

Mitsu is not my friend' date=' and Remix is more of a Workmate, so that trounces your 'friend' idea.

[/quote']

as are you, mhmm yepp

you call me a fool?

what the hell

or on a yugioh site?

thats so fantastic >_>

Get over myself?

Bold 1 - Hardly. The only thing he is known for is not doing any Moderation duties.

Bold 2 - Well Yeah, cant you read.

Bold 3 - And, who gives a fudge lol thats what im saying, dont take things so seriously lol

Bold 4 - In which case you need to get over yourself once more.

Guest JoshIcy

Ok... Dj said that this list was biased on Post #14, thus letting you know it was for him and those who believe it and not any further. Let it go <_< If he wants to stroke ego let him. And just enjoy the tribute -.-"

Ok... Dj said that this list was biased on Post #14' date=' thus letting you know it was for him and those who believe it and not any further. Let it go <_< If he wants to stroke ego let him. And just enjoy the tribute -.-"

[/quote']

Thank Goodness someone gets what im saying lol

[/quote']

as are you, mhmm yepp

you call me a fool?

what the hell

or on a yugioh site?

thats so fantastic >_>

Get over myself?

Bold 1 - Hardly. The only thing he is known for is not doing any Moderation duties.

Bold 2 - Well Yeah, cant you read.

Bold 3 - And, who gives a fudge lol thats what im saying, dont take things so seriously lol

Bold 4 - In which case you need to get over yourself once more.

Bold 1 - Wow, seriously, give him some respect, thats just rude >_>

Bold 2- Yeah I can read, restating a point puts emphasis.

Bold 3- I said that becuase thats one of the biggest reasons why members here are acting the way they are -.-

Bold 4- I'm not the one who needs to "get over myself" I'm not living and and holding my achievements over everyones head -.-"

Lol, Dj, I gotta agree with Bloodrun this time.

First of all, I may not be an incredibly active moderator now, but I definitely moderated well before the site went through a lot of changes.

I don't really see you doing that much as a moderator either, so it's kinda like the pot calling the kettle black.

In my opinion, the best card maker is each and every card maker on the site.

No one is perfect, and everyone will make an amazing card some time, so stop comparing people.

Did I say Icy was the best? No. I said he was my favorite. If I had said he was the best, I'd be contradicting myself with this statement. All I'm saying is no one is the best. Everyone is good in different ways.

Anyway, if you want to continue this arguement do it via PM because you're spamming this thread with useless arguements.

Thanks for the comments ^_^

]

Lol' date=' Dj, I gotta agree with Bloodrun this time.

[b']First of all, I may not be an incredibly active moderator now, but I definitely moderated well before the site went through a lot of changes.[/b]

I don't really see you doing that much as a moderator either, so it's kinda like the pot calling the kettle black.

In my opinion, the best card maker is each and every card maker on the site.

No one is perfect, and everyone will make an amazing card some time, so stop comparing people.

Did I say Icy was the best? No. I said he was my favorite. If I had said he was the best, I'd be contradicting myself with this statement. All I'm saying is no one is the best. Everyone is good in different ways.

Anyway, if you want to continue this arguement do it via PM because you're spamming this thread with useless arguements.

Thanks for the comments ^_^

Bold 1 - My point was refering to when you stopped till now.

Bold 2 - I am non stop Moderating, just becos i dont post 'locked', 'locked', 'locked' on threads doesnt mean i am not Moderating, also i sort out all the reported posts.

Bold 3 - PRECISELY, YOUR OPINION, AND I HAVE ANOTHER OPINION!

Why is Icy the only one to have a bit of sense and understand that the list is opinionated, and there should be no need for bloodrun or yourself to act foolish and try to 'diss' what i write, your free to write opinions so so am i.

Bold 4 - Indeed, i never said anyone was, ever.

Bold 5 - I can compare people if i like, so get used to it.

Bold 6 - And some of my Fav's are on the list, did i slate you having Icy as your fav card maker? No i didnt, yet you and bloodrun see fit to slate my List, the only reasons i see behind it are 1. Intolerance of other peoples opinions 2. The possibility of moaning occurs from ones name not been on the List...

Bold 7 - Indeed, i am able to back everything up i said, and yet yourself and bloodrun are retarded and cant seem to do anything but fall back into the same bottomless hole.

Stop continuing your foolish intolerance and then i shall stop posting.

Archived