Hello my fellow Americans

Bandit Keith

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to YCM

Dunno why you love america so much (I mean I lve here and i'd rather be in europe or asia)....*sigh* Your loyalty to a country runned by an idiot is rather disturbing.

What idiot? There are no idiots in America.

You should know that by now.

In America.

Our president launched us into a pointless war to look for weapons that didn't exist....in the process he has kill our country's men fighting this war. Try to tell me he not an idiot.

i dont believe that Bush is an idiot.. he is a man of God chosen to lead this nation.. at least we are still a nation ^_^

Yes' date=' true but violence isn't the answer....god will tell you that.

[/quote']

And America will tell you that those Iraqi bastards got what they deserved for bombing us, in America.

And the fact is that they might have had weapons, you cannot take that chance or millions more would die in America.

You know, if I wasn't convinced that you really were being sarcastic the entire time, I would have flamed you to the point of your removal from the human gene pool.

Lawl. America = Uber Fail. Capitalism is more toxic than the byproducts of the 80% of the world's burnt coal that we are responsible for creating.

hi ya how ya going

remember haruhi is a god and you should worship her now for the pic

haruhiredbunni5.jpg

That picture isn't made in America' date=' so therefore i do not understand it.

In America.

[/quote']

what the hell do you mean you dont understand it haruhi suzumiya is the best anime in the world

i am sure your american obbsest brain can figgure out that

Welcome to YCM

Dunno why you love america so much (I mean I lve here and i'd rather be in europe or asia)....*sigh* Your loyalty to a country runned by an idiot is rather disturbing.

What idiot? There are no idiots in America.

You should know that by now.

In America.

Our president launched us into a pointless war to look for weapons that didn't exist....in the process he has kill our country's men fighting this war. Try to tell me he not an idiot.

i dont believe that Bush is an idiot.. he is a man of God chosen to lead this nation.. at least we are still a nation ^_^

Yes' date=' true but violence isn't the answer....god will tell you that.

[/quote']

And America will tell you that those Iraqi bastards got what they deserved for bombing us, in America.

And the fact is that they might have had weapons, you cannot take that chance or millions more would die in America.

You know, if I wasn't convinced that you really were being sarcastic the entire time, I would have flamed you to the point of your removal from the human gene pool.

Lawl. America = Uber Fail. Capitalism is more toxic than the byproducts of the 80% of the world's burnt coal that we are responsible for creating.

America=/=uber fail.

America is the free-est country on earth. Respect that.

Archived