Hello my fellow Americans

Bandit Keith

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to YCM

Dunno why you love america so much (I mean I lve here and i'd rather be in europe or asia)....*sigh* Your loyalty to a country runned by an idiot is rather disturbing.

What idiot? There are no idiots in America.

You should know that by now.

In America.

Our president launched us into a pointless war to look for weapons that didn't exist....in the process he has kill our country's men fighting this war. Try to tell me hes not an idiot.

Welcome to YCM

Dunno why you love america so much (I mean I lve here and i'd rather be in europe or asia)....*sigh* Your loyalty to a country runned by an idiot is rather disturbing.

In America.

Our president launched us into a pointless war to look for weapons that didn't exist....in the process he has kill our country's men fighting this war. Try to tell me he not an idiot.

i dont believe that Bush is an idiot.. he is a man of God chosen to lead this nation.. at least we are still a nation ^_^

Welcome to YCM

In America.

What about my family and my friends.

Just as long as they are Americans they aren't idiots.

In America.

Welcome to YCM

In America.

What about my family and my friends.

Just as long as they are Americans they aren't idiots.

In America.

Have you met them.

Welcome to YCM

In America.

Our president launched us into a pointless war to look for weapons that didn't exist....in the process he has kill our country's men fighting this war. Try to tell me he not an idiot.

i dont believe that Bush is an idiot.. he is a man of God chosen to lead this nation.. at least we are still a nation ^_^

Yes, true but violence isn't the answer....god will tell you that.

Welcome to YCM

In America.

Yes' date=' true but violence isn't the answer....god will tell you that.

[/quote']

Amen.

Welcome to YCM

In America.

[/quote']

And America will tell you that those Iraqi bastards got what they deserved for bombing us, in America.

And the fact is that they might have had weapons, you cannot take that chance or millions more would die in America.

Welcome to YCM

In America.

[/quote']

And America will tell you that those Iraqi bastards got what they deserved for bombing us, in America.

And the fact is that they might have had weapons, you cannot take that chance or millions more would die in America.

hey ease up on the language this is a family friendly forum in America any how welcome to the forums

Welcome to YCM

In America.

[/quote']

hey ease up on the language this is a family friendly forum in America any how welcome to the forums

Yeah watch the language buddy we get it ...you like america. But if you like america so much why did you join a yugioh forum...after all yugioh is japanese.

Welcome to YCM

In America.

[/quote']

Yeah watch the language buddy we get it ...you like america. But if you like america so much why did you join a yugioh forum...after all yugioh is japanese.

Because there are Americans on it!

That and Yu Gi Oh is dubbed in America.

Let me finish this quickly and move on to more important matters.

Welcome to YCM. The name's Charlie Morae, but most people know me as Umbra. There are a bunch of people on this forum that doesn't like me; soon, you will become one of them.

Now that we're done with the obligatory, let me just say this.

Stop. The "In America" joke was only funny for a while. Stop pretending. Also, you are not Bandit Keith, whatever your mind tells you.

Archived