Recurring Dream (Sleep Counter Concept)

J-Max

[align=center]Many thanks to Enigma Zero for help on the OCG for this card. This is my entry for Ruby's contest and introduces a new Maechanic. Sleep Counters. Sleep Counters are used to activate abilities by Flipping you or you Opponents monster Face-Down after getting a certain amount of Sleep Counterx. This could include Drawing Cards, Recovering Life Points and other fun things. This card is based on the Premise of Direct Damage. Please enjoy.

48078kd2.jpg

Image found on Photobucket.

When this card is Summoned, put 1 Sleep Counter on it. This card gains 300 DEF for each Sleep Counter on it. Whenever you put a Sleep Counter on 1 of your opponent's monsters, place 1 Sleep Counter on this card. When this card has 5 or more Sleep Counters on it, you can remove all Sleep Counters from this card, flip it into face-down Defense Position, and inflict 1500 damage to your opponent.[/align]

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

You should make it that actions (attacks, battle position changes, etc.) are denied to monsters with Sleep Counters, and that you can't Tribute a monster with Sleep Counters. Other than that, though, great idea. You were right to have it lose the Sleep Counters when it flips.

Good card J-Max, and a well thought out strategy (maybe I should start something).

It seems balanced enough, so good luck on the rest of the Set (if any)!

9.999/10 (it doesn't seem like a Dark monster IMO).

BTW:Have you rated my Holy Judgement card? If you haven't, please do.

Archived