Next Originaly made card in my set,>> Omega Fusion Machine<<

waza-b

97899vx7.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing 1 "Ultimate Fusion Machine" on your side of the field. Once per turn, select 1 Fusion Monster in your Fusion Deck, this card gains the selected Fusion Monsters effect(s) until the end of your opponents next turn, if this cards effect is negated, remove the selected Fusion Monster from play.

It roles of my first card "Ultimate Fusion Machine" check my last couple of posts if you want to get an idea of what im doing, please rate and comment chers.

________

Minor error at the start. These days it goes "This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by...." or "This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by...." or even "This card cannot be Special Summoned except by....". Image looks great like the other one. Effect is reasonably balanced. I say 9/10. Fix up that error.

Updated as requested to make i perfect, will continue to make my set based around these first cards,

please check my latest post if you are interested,

any ideas for pics or effects welcome as they will all be original, thanks for comments.

Archived