Raging Flame Magician

Sander

RagingFlameMagician-1.jpg

Raging Flame Magician

Raging Flame Magician

[align=center]"Raging Flame Sprite" + "Dark Magician Girl"

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. This card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. Each time this card successfully attacks directly, place 1 Spell Counter on this card and increase the ATK of this card by 300 points for each "Dark Magician" or "Magician of Black Chaos" in either player's Graveyard. By removing 3 Spell Counters and Tributing this card, inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the number of Spell Counters on this card x 1000.[/align]

direct 1400 is a bit much.....

attacks=attacked

the last effect is obvious... of couse youll need 3 spell counters so you can tribute and 3x1000=3000... why not just state inflict 3000 damage??

may i suggest you put "By removing a number of Spell Counter and tributing this card, inflict damage to your opponent x1000 for each Spell Counter removed."

~Phantasy

direct 1400 is a bit much.....

attacks=attacked

the last effect is obvious... of couse youll need 3 spell counters so you can tribute and 3x1000=3000... why not just state inflict 3000 damage??

may i suggest you put "By removing a number of Spell Counter and tributing this card' date=' inflict damage to your opponent x1000 for each Spell Counter removed."

[center']~Phantasy[/center]

Erm, you missed the point, the Spell Counter removal is the cost to use the effect -.-

The damage that will be dealt is equal to the remaining number of Spell Counters on this card, not equal to the number of Spell Counters removed >_>

]

Is the ATK increase permanent?

It's a really nice card.

I might have seen the picture before though.

PS: Go on MSN please ^_^

Yes

Thank you ^_^

I have used this picture before, the card had ALMOST the same effect, just not the Spell Counter and damage infliction thing, but that was like a year ago xD Or just somebody else on this site used this pic xD

Will do ^_^

Archived