A Darth Single ~World Destruction~

Parting Shot

[align=center]I finally came up with a non-overpowered effect to go with this pic. I know it's basic, but I wanted to get a card uploaded after being gone the last several days :P

-||-

2wfuv4p.jpg

-||-

The last part I'm not sure on the wording for, so if anyone has a suggestion, that would be wonderful.

As always, comments and rates are welcome and appreciated ^_^

~~~~

I do not remember where I got the pic, but I do not own it. The holo used I got from Swiss.[/align]

@Dj - Yes, you are absolutely correct. Thanks for pointing it out. I have fixed it ^_^

@Yankee - Lol, that is so true ;). Thanks ^_^

@J-Max - Indeed. Thanks for the help ^_^

@Bloodrun - Lol, yeah. I have about a dozen or so more effects waiting for pics that are much more in-depth and interesting than this, I just wanted to get something posted so ya'll didn't think I had quit cardmaking or something ;)

@Dj - Yes' date=' you are absolutely correct. Thanks for pointing it out. I have fixed it ^_^

@Yankee - Lol, that is so true ;). Thanks ^_^

@J-Max - Indeed. Thanks for the help ^_^

@Bloodrun - Lol, yeah. I have about a dozen or so more effects waiting for pics that are much more in-depth and interesting than this, I just wanted to get something posted so ya'll didn't think I had quit cardmaking or something ;)

[/quote']

Lol after that trip

i'd give you another month, at the least lol

but newho

its a nice nooby start ^_^

Thanks everybody! I'm glad you like it ^_^

Lol after that trip

i'd give you another month' date=' at the least lol

but newho

its a nice nooby start ^_^

[/quote']

LOL! ;)

I'm hoping to get some of them finished in the next few days, so don't count me out yet :P

I wanna say simplistic to a fault. But this makes simple cards look good.

Great card Browarod ^_^

Lol, thanks Icy ^_^

Archived