Revenge Angel! Synchro(nize)! Card! New! Rate it today!~

Bloo-D

So, I got bored. I made another card. This is a Synchro monster.

[align=center]SinzaelAngelofRevenge.jpg

1 DARK Tuner Monster + 1 or more non-Tuner Monster(s)

The effects of monsters this card destroys are negated. During your next Standby Phase after this card was destroyed by a card effect, randomly discard 3 card from your hand and apply the following effects:

• Inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the total Level of the monsters you discarded x 200.
  • Draw a number of cards equal to the number of Spell Cards you discarded. Then, discard 1 card.
  • Destroy a number of cards on the field equal to the number of Trap Cards you discarded.

[/align]

I'm not exactly a fan of the pic, but it sure as hell beats everything else I could dig up.

If anyone can find/make a better pic, go for it. But I'm looking for black feathered wings, six is preferred, stretched out before the night sky. The guy has to have horns of some kind, but not too large. The pose has to be very dramatic. Weapons are not necessary but they are a plus. Red eyes, please. Major bonus points if the guy is perched atop a cross on the roof of an ornate cathedral in front of a red moon.

Rate the card! Comment! Fight! Nail Jell-O to a tree! Do whatever you enjoy doing in this kind of thread!

I'm not convinced with this card. Not that it's bad, it's just the effect has a major flaw. During the stanby phase after it's destroyed, if you don't have 3 or more cards in your hand, you can use the effects. Not to mention that you lose a major hand. The pic isn't good. But ehh. I give it an 8.5/10, I know how hard it is to get good pics.

Archived