Braef, The Merciful Godhand - Need Suggestions

Deity Mitsu

This is the latest from yours truly. Trying to change the game somewhat, by allowing you to use your opponent's big beasties to your own advantage! Check it out! I need to know how to make it better, so comments are appreciated.(Love the name, pleeeeaaaase. It took me so long to find a good name...). PULL ZEE CURTAINS.

8892ac8.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Summoned, move 1 monster from your opponent's Graveyard to your Deck face-up, then shuffle your Deck. When the face-up monster is at the top of your Deck, you can pay Life Points equal to the Level of the monster x500 to Special Summon it to the field ignoring Summoning conditions.

Situationally Underpowered.

Say you select a Level 4 monster' date=' it would take 2000 Life Points to summon, and thats even if it ever gets to the top of your Deck.

I would rather use Monster Reborn.

[/quote']

He makes a really good point. Lower the cost to 200 or 300......yeah 200 sounds good. Other than card is great. Btw don't change the pic, it looks AMAZING!

It's you, the Bird Hater, I can get my revenge......hahaha, Nah I'm just Kiddin' you're a prince. Anyways, it was "Winged Beast" no hyphen between. Alright, nice pic, good effect. Excellent card, very decent. I give it a 9/10. The only thing is that the cost for summoning the monster is too high, lower it and you got a work of art.

Say you select a Level 4 monster' date=' it would take 2000 Life Points to summon, and thats even if it ever gets to the top of your Deck.

[/quote']

wrong! wrong! Wrong! Wrong! WRONG!!!!

NOT the right idea when looking at this! This is situationally overpowered, because it gives you free monsters. This adds Summoning capabilities to the game hardly before seen! (see "AAU")

The key to this card is that you can Summon a monster regardless of summoning conditions. If your opponent has "DAD", and you got it to the Graveyard (unlikely, rofl) then "DAD" can come to your aid. If you want to stall for a while, this is a good way to get a second "Marshmallon", and you can even summon Fusion, Ritual, and Synchro Monsters!! Too easy it could be to flip the tables in the blink of an eye, and who cares about LP cost? LP matters at around 1000-800; never until. I would love to stock this in a Side Deck, for when I face an aggo opponent or something... say, could I work out a combo for the "Sacred Beast" monsters too?

You want suggestions, then remove the part about Summoning regardless of conditions, and decrease the DEF by 100 for a (nearly) perfect card! (pic needs a little adjustment) :mrgreen:

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

This card is Lightsworn death. Lightsworns mill so quickly players usually just let one or two JDs to the Graveyard so they can MReinc them; pick JD, and this card can give you the ultimate destructive force for... 5000 LP.

Hm, it really is underpowered. Lower the cost to 300. Then you can get the ultimate destructive force for 3400 LP; you're still taking more damage, but next turn you'll stay alive.

The card's brutal, but the cost must be exactly 300 to be balanced against Lightsworns.

[/quote']

wrong! wrong! Wrong! Wrong! WRONG!!!!

NOT the right idea when looking at this! This is situationally overpowered, because it gives you free monsters. This adds Summoning capabilities to the game hardly before seen! (see "AAU")

The key to this card is that you can Summon a monster regardless of summoning conditions. If your opponent has "DAD", and you got it to the Graveyard (unlikely, rofl) then "DAD" can come to your aid. If you want to stall for a while, this is a good way to get a second "Marshmallon", and you can even summon Fusion, Ritual, and Synchro Monsters!! Too easy it could be to flip the tables in the blink of an eye, and who cares about LP cost? LP matters at around 1000-800; never until. I would love to stock this in a Side Deck, for when I face an aggo opponent or something... say, could I work out a combo for the "Sacred Beast" monsters too?

You want suggestions, then remove the part about Summoning regardless of conditions, and decrease the DEF by 100 for a (nearly) perfect card! (pic needs a little adjustment) :mrgreen:

At the cost of 3500 Life Points, a wasteful monster summon, a wasteful Release, and if it ever got to the top of your Deck, overpowered indeed.

And your wrong wrong wrong, the card is Situationally underpowered actually, i never said anything about it not been situationally overpowered, of which doesnt mean i didnt think of the idea.

Archived