Ultra Fusion

bozataaaaa

Interesting card. The OCG is off, but the idea is good. While I do love fractals, this one looks a little plain to be by itself for a card image. So, OCG and pic could use some work but otherwise good. Though, it might be overpowered slightly, but that I'm not sure about :P

overall - 12.88/13.69

Imagine Jaden plays Polymerisation and Creates the Flame Wingman. Then he activates miracle fusion and Creates the another Flame Wingman. Then this card and Summons a third Flame Wingman as well as returning his monsters to his deck. Pretty Sweet in his language.

Imagine Jaden plays Polymerisation and Creates the Flame Wingman. Then he activates miracle fusion and Creates the another Flame Wingman. Then this card and Summons a third Flame Wingman as well as returning his monsters to his deck. Pretty Sweet in his language.

Yeah it would be sweet. If you had like 3 Blue-eyes white dragons, and a those three cards you mentioned with three blue-eyes ultimate dragons, think of the power you would get from that.

Yeah it would be sweet. If you had like 3 Blue-eyes white dragons' date=' and a those three cards you mentioned with three blue-eyes ultimate dragons, think of the power you would get from that.

[/quote']

I'm afraid it won't work with the BEUD because Miracle Fusion works only for Elemental Heroes.

Yeah it would be sweet. If you had like 3 Blue-eyes white dragons' date=' and a those three cards you mentioned with three blue-eyes ultimate dragons, think of the power you would get from that.

[/quote']

I'm afraid it won't work with the BEUD because Miracle Fusion works only for Elemental Heroes.

Um how about three fusion recovery just use the polymerization on different monsters?

I think its the next broken thing after Dimension Fusion for Fusion Monsters. Yes Deck needs to be capped like so. Picture probably could be better. The idea is good though but it might get limited or banned as soon as its released. Overall, it would definately be a card I would use. I say 8/10.

Dragon's Mirror exists people.

Archived