Get Your Game On!

The sad truth is Neo spaciens and E-heroes are going out of popularity since the gem beasts came out. Although from what I heard the world's 1st best duelist used a hero deck...

Who is it? Little 7 year old Joey from Montana?

And actually, you heard wrong. Because the first best duelist is not stupid enough to try.

Who is the first best duelist anyway?

i dont know why anyone even uses themed decks anymore. theyre just not competitive. it makes you have to replace good spell and trap cards with spell and traps that go with the theme.

besides, i dont see why crystal beasts are so popular. they just arent good. i played a guy who was using a crystal beast deck and i won in 3 turns. he couldnt do anything to stop me, and i only had to use 3 Hydrogeddons and Mataza the Zapper.

My first reaction to that card = WTF!!!! First they ruin Judai's catch phrase' date=' they then put it in a card, I mean what the heck?!??!! And the effect, that makes that card untradeable....This card game's getting weirder and weirder...

[/quote']

Actually, since it's not usable in an official duel, you can trade it all you want, because nobody's really allowed to use it...

The sad truth is Neo spaciens and E-heroes are going out of popularity since the gem beasts came out. Although from what I heard the world's 1st best duelist used a hero deck...

Who is it? Little 7 year old Joey from Montana?

And actually' date=' you heard wrong. Because the first best duelist is not stupid enough to try.

Who is the first best duelist anyway?

[/quote']

Pathetic. Hero builds are extremely good. T-Hero, Perfect Circle (Monarch), DDT and Explosion FTK all use E-Heros and D-Heros. They are some of the best decks in YGO - EVER.

Heroes aren't bad. They AREN'T bad. Stratos is by far the best searcher in the game. Wildheart has an unparalleled effect. No, E-Heroes can be fantastic IF YOU DON'T FOCUS ON FUSING THEM. Skyscraper Beatdown and Big City are two very viable decktypes.

If you say E-Heroes are bad then you obviously lack the skill it takes to play a set of monsters that require some actual THOUGHT to play correctly, instead of plonking down a Trooper and Machine Duplication, milling nine then attacking before activating Limiter Removal.

Yeah, fusions are REALLY hard to summon. They are okay after that. Stratos is good,seeing as I have one.

Oh yeah, even though I am gramar sensitive, I should tell you this

E.Heros = Elemental Heros

E-Heros = Evil Heros

I don't think I need to say anything more.

Archived