I hate being a Newb once again

Hello, anyway I'm not famous here, but famous in other sites E.G. GFX Void. Anyway I wanted just to get along well here so hello and please don't say

"I've been in your shoe" Because a low poster doesn't mean I'm a bad GFXer or Cardmaker. Anyway, If you have anything to say just do.

Thanks.

-Koxy

Welcome to YCM! Please read the rules and familiarize yourself with the layout of the forums so that you make your posts in the correct locations. Follow the rules, and I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here ^_^

What? Stuff here? Oh.......... I know which jerk posted them. Yeah and I was so pissed when I heard from my friends about it.

And Daemon is another one of our Gang. I'm the higher level Cheese. I'm Lord Daemon :P

"I've been in your shoe" Because a low poster doesn't mean I'm a bad GFXer or Cardmaker. Anyway' date=' If you have anything to say just do.

[/quote']

Yes it does. It means you're everything wrong with the world, and you're not a real man.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. With your strange ?-insert fancy k and o here-?? name.

Oh no the real Daemon doesn't leave GFX void. I'm Lord Daemon. I was the Daemon Before him so now he's the Daemon and I'm the push up one but thanks for the welcoming.

Archived