Yu-Gi-Oh : Reversal of Fear...[[THE SEASON FINALE HAS BEEN POSTED]] Come back in 2 weeks for the start of Season 2!!!

Purple Dinosaur

Yu-Gi-Oh Reversal of Fear

Characters:

Andrix

Deck Type: Plant

Teva

Deck Type: Winged Beast

Sandoval

Deck Type: Six Samurai

Melodie

Deck Type: Godly materials

Episode 1: Matan's Island (Part 1)

Teva: Oh no! Help!!!

Andrix: (wakes up breathing heavily) few! Just a dream!

(Andrix walks to school. There are a couple of duels going on between friends. Teva is there waving at Andrix and goes towards him)

Teva: Hey Andrix! My mom gave me 100$ this morning because I woke up on time!

Andrix: Teva, there's something I have to tell you...I had a vision that something was chasing after you and you were running for help!

Teva: Oh relax...We all know you can predict the future but your visions are not that accurate.

Andrix: Yeah? I guess...

(Andrix and Teva walk into school. Teva is pleasant as always but today, Andrix is not feeling well...)

Principal: Ah...Just the two people I wanted to see...come into my office you two.

(Andrix and Teva are confused but they follow the principal anyway)

Teva: (whispering) Andrix, do you think we're in trouble?

Andrix: I don't know.

(Andrix and Teva sit down in the office)

Principal: Andrix, Teva, I have bad news for you both. It seems somebody has kidnapped your parents and has taken them to Matan's island. And as everybody knows, nobody knows the location of this island but 1.

Andrix and Teva: WHO?

Principal: There is only 1 other person who knows it's location. His name is Sandoval and he is in the 11th grade...hang on while I go and get him and his partener.

(Andrix and Teva patiently wait for the principal's arrival. They go to get a snack and they see the principal walking towards them with Sandoval and his partener Melodie.)

Principal: Andrix, Teva, these are Sandoval and Melodie. They will accompany you on your trip to Matan's island.

(Andrix, Teva, Sandoval and Melodie are on the boat dock near Miami, Florida. It is raining a bit and sunshine is not too far away.)

Sandoval: Okay, guys. I have to tell you to never reveal Matan's location. It's a top secret island that I discovered while doing a boat ride last summer. I just somehow landed on it.

Andrix: What are we waiting for? Let's go!

(Sandoval boats them to Matan's island. It's a very odd shaped island with palm trees and a small volcano at its edge. They arrive and park their boat.)

Sandoval: Okay we're all done...Let's start searching!

Andrix: Right on!

Sandoval: Wait, I have an idea. Before we start searching, let's have a duel Andrix! I want to see your skills!

Andrix: You're on! i want to see what you're made of too!

Teva: Typical Boys!

DUEL:

(They both draw 5 cards)

Sandoval LP: 4000

Andrix LP:4000

Sandoval: I'll start (draws card) I summon The Six Samurai - Irou in attack mode! (1700/1200) Then i will end with a face-down card.

Andrix: My move...(draws card) I summon Puppet Plant in attack mode (1000/1000) I'll use it's ability. I discard my Griggle to take control of your Irou. And I will also activate a spell card known as Forest Fire. It destroys spell and trap cards on the field equal to the number of monsters on the field. (Sandoval's Sakuretsu Armor gets destroyed). Now Irou and Puppet Plant, attack him directly!!

Sandoval LP: 1300

Sandoval: Nice move kid. But check this out! My irou comes back to me since your Plant's ability only lasts for 1 turn. (draws card)...It was nice dueling with you kid. I summon the Six Samurai - Nasashi in attack mode! (1400/700) and now I get to summon Great Shogun Shien in attack mode as well...(2500/2400)

Andrix: But how, you can only summon 1 monster per turn!!

Sandoval: But since I have 2 Six Samurais on my field it counts as a special summon. and now I play the spell card Megamorph...It doubles my Shogun's ATK (5000)...now attack His Puppet Plant!

Andrix LP: 0

Andrix: Nice duel Sandoval! We'll have to do that again sometime.

Sandoval: Yeah, I enjoyed that duel.

Andrix: I just can't wait for the rematch!!

(In the distance, a shadowy figure looks at the 4 youngsters with a smile.)

???: Perfect! They're here!

Next episode: Matan's Island (Part 2)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matan's Island (Part 2)

Last time, we saw Andrix, Sandoval, Teva and Melodie embark on a journey to Matan's Island where Sandoval challenges Andrix to a duel. It was an epic duel but at the end, Sandoval was the victor. But, little did the teenagers know about the mysterious figure watching them at large. So now begins the search filled with all sorts of traps...Have fun reading!

Andrix and Sandoval walk in one direction while Teva and Melodie go their own way...

Teva: Melodie, do you feel like we are being watched?

Melodie: Yes it does...That's so strange!

(something moves in the bush and a net traps them...)

???: You guys are coming with me!!!

Melodie: Who are you??

???: You may call me Kycoo! Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer.

Melodie: Wait! I recall that being a duel monsters card...

Kycoo: Yes...In fact there are a lot of us on this island you may recognize. But we are all spellcaster cards...You see, the kidnapper your parents is our leader. In time, you will find out who he is but right now, he is preparing...

Teva: For what?

Kycoo: Just shut up and come with me!!

Melodie: Where are we going?

Kycoo: You'll see...UGH! You girls are heavy!!!!

Melodie: But everybody said I lost weight...

Kycoo: Really now? Anyways, you are our hostages...

Melodie & Teva: HOSTAGES!?!?

Kycoo: Yes, as we speak your friends are luring themselves into one of our traps where the only way to get out is to pass a test...A DUEL!!!

Melodie: I hope they win!!

Kycoo: You should! If they don't win, you guys are getting thrown in the lake...

Melodie & Teva: WHAT!!

Kycoo: Yep! Master Breaker told me to hang you guys over the lake while the duel progresses...We're almost there...

Melodie: We have to do something about this!

Teva: Umm...we're hanging on a magician's back!

Kycoo: Uhh...that's spellcaster to you!!!

Melodie: You can hear us!!

Kycoo: Yeah!! You guys are loud! Plus, my ears can hear well!!!

Teva: Can't we argue about this whole hostage thing??

Kycoo: Uhh...Let me think about that...NO!!

Melodie: How about a duel?

Kycoo: A duel?

Melodie: Yeah, You vs. Teva

Teva: Uhh...Mel!! What are you doing?

Melodie: Setting up a duel between you and Criss Angel over there...

Teva: Are you sure that's a good idea??

Melodie: Of course!! You're infinetly better at dueling than I am!

Teva: Alright then!

Kycoo and Teva prepare their duel disks and draw their cards.

[DUEL]

To be continued...

Episode 3: Wings vs. Master of Counters

Reversal of Fear Episode 3: Wings vs. Master of Counters

Teva and Melodie get caught by Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer. He explains to them that they will be hostages for a duel. They try to convince Kycoo to let them go but he only agrres on one condition...they must win against him in a duel. Teva and Kycoo begin their duel.

[duel]

Kycoo LP: 4000

Teva LP: 4000

Kycoo: I'll start. I summon Magician's Valyria in attack mode (1600). Then I will play Confiscation. I pay 1000 life points to send one card in your hand to the graveyard!...Hmm, I think i'll pick your Harpie's Pet Baby Dragon. Next I'll play Megamorph. What it does is double my Valkyria's points (3200). Next I'll play 2 face-downs and end the turn.

Teva: My draw! I summon Stealth Bird in Defense mode (1700). Then I play the spell card Union of Wings. I can discard 1 Winged Beast type monster from my hand or deck and my Stealth Bird's DEF increases by the ATK of the discarded monster. I discard my Phantom Beast Cross Wing (1300) to power up my Stealth Bird (3000).

Kycoo: It's still not enough to beat my Valkyria.

Teva: That's why I activate this. My Resulted Damage spell card. If I remove 1 Level 7 or higher monster from my deck, I can destroy all monster on my side of the field and inflict damage to both player's life points equal to the DEF of my monsters. So I remove Harpie's Pet Dragon and destroy Stealth Bird to inflict 3000 damage to both of us!

Kycoo: Oh no!

Teva LP: 1000

Kycoo LP: 0

[End duel]

Teva: Hey wait...how come you didn't activate your trap cards?

Kycoo: They were normal spell cards therefore I couldn't activate them...The first one was Magician Oath and the second was Monster Reincarnation.

Teva: Well overall it was a fun duel but we have friends to save.

Kycoo: Yes...a deal is a deal...go save your friends.

Further away, another figure stands.

???: URGH...I knew Kycoo couldn't beat her. I guess this is when I step in. Andrix will not know it coming.

A little further away, Andrix and Sandoval are limping. They were attacked by some wild creature but they managed to survive...But Breaker steps in.

Breaker: Hello you 2!

Sandoval: Uh are we supposed to know you??

Breaker: Well now you do! I am Breaker the Magical Warrior! I am here to duel you Andrix!

Andrix: Why me?

Breaker: You have not proved yourself worthy...I witnessed that duel that you two had earlier...I was impressed by Sandoval's strategy but I was pretty bored at your moves Andrix...your spirit just wasn't there.

Andrix: Maybe cause you took my parents!!!

Breaker: I didn't take your parents...

Andrix: Well who did then...a tree?

Breaker: hehe...In time you will find that out but in the mean time let's duel! They prepare their duel disks and draw 5 cards.

[DUEL]

Andrix LP: 4000

Breaker LP: 4000

Andrix: I will go first. I summon Woodland Sprite in attack mode (900) then I'll equip it to Vile Germs increasing its ATK by 300 (1200). But now I send Vile Germs to the graveyard to activate my Sprite's effect. I get to inflict 500 damage to you.

Breaker LP: 3500

Next I equip Mist Body to my Woodland Sprite. It makes it so that my Sprite cannot be destroyed in battle. Next I play 2 face-down cards and I activate Plantation Vanishing. I end my turn.

Breaker: What does your Plantation Card do?

Andrix: You'll see shortly!

Breaker: Anyways, I draw.

Andrix: And so do I!

Breaker: huh?

Andrix: Thanks to my Plantation Vanishing, I get to draw 2 cards at the beginning of your draw phase. In exchange, I have to pay 100 points per card every turn.

Andrix LP: 3800

Breaker: On with my turn. I summon White Magician Pikeru (1200). Now attack his Woodland Sprite!

Andrix: I activate one of my face-downs. Temptation to Leaves. What it does is switch your Pikeru to Defense mode and it automatically ends your turn.

Breaker: Nice moves kid but it won't be enough.

Andrix: We'll see.

Sandoval: (Wow! Andrix is dueling really good! I don't know what it is but I think he gained motivation in the last 4 hours sinc we dueled. When we dueled, Andrix had no dueling spirit and that is probably why he lost...but now he's back!)

To be continued...

Next episode: Episode 4 - Mystical Force of the Sprites

Reversal of Fear episode 4 - Mystical Force of the sprites

Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer had accepted Teva's challenge to a duel for freedom but he lost. Teva and Melodie continue their journey to find somewhere safe to go but while they were doing that, Sandoval and Andrix got themselves lured into a duel for survival. Andrix started to face Breaker with a great head start but Breaker's forces are yet to be unleashed!!!

Enjoy!

A view shows Andrix and Breaker during their duel. They're both smirking as though they had a strategy planned in their head.

Andrix: I believe it is my move! I draw...I summon Lekunga in attack mode (1700). Before my Lekunga attacks you, I activate the spell card God of the Apple Tree! By removing from play my entire hand, I get to raise my life points by the ATK of the monster I just summoned.

Andrix LP: 5500

Breaker: But how! No card is that powerful! There must be a drawback other than removing from play your hand!

Andrix: There is...In 5 turns, I lose double the points I gained...

Breaker: By then I will have beaten you...

Andrix: As you wish! Lekunga attack his Pikeru with Mystic Eye Blast!!!

Breaker LP: 3000

Breaker: Is that all ya got???

Andrix: Nope! Woodland Sprite, attack him directly!

Breaker LP: 2100

Andrix: You can't win! Why not just give up now!

Breaker: Never!! I draw! I activate Flaw of Spells...Now I get to select spell cards from my deck and add them to my hand...but I have to give up 500 life points for each one! So I'll take 4!

Breaker LP: 100

Andrix: Why did you lower your Life points so low?

Breaker: I did that because I selected Life Swap to join my hand!

Andrix: What!!!

Breaker: That's right!! I activate Life Swap!!! By paying half my life points, I get to trade my life points with yours!

Breaker LP: 50

Andrix LP: 50

Breaker LP: 5500

Andrix: AHHH!!! What happened to my points??

Breaker: I traded them with mine!! But I can't battle this turn because of Life Swap but I can still summon Mei-Kou Master of the Barriers in attack mode! (1700) Now Andrix...Make your final move!

Andrix: FINE!!! Yes!

Breaker: Huh? What did you draw?

Andrix: MY BEST CARD!

Breaker: Yeah right!

Andrix: It's true!! It's time to reveal the card I created myself!!!

Breaker: You created a card!

Andrix: Yes and now it's time to unleash its powers!!! So now I activate...Miracle Pot...I get to 5 cards by tributing a monster on my field. So goodbye Woodland Sprite and hello Miracle Pot! So I draw 5 cards...Excellent!! I play my Darkworld Thorns...

Breaker: pfff...Weak!!!

Andrix: You better listen or you'll miss the best cards! Now I activate a spell card called Plants Foregone...It lets me pay half my points to destroy my Darkworld Thorns...

Andrix LP: 25

Breaker: Why did you destroy your own cards?

Andrix: Patience Breaker! You are only delaying your defeat...now Plants Foregone lets me destroy a monster on my side of the field nd inflict damage to you equal to its DEF and that's 900!!!

Breaker LP: 4600

Breaker: That barely made a scratch on my points!!!

Andrix: Well this won't!!! I discard my Forest Fire trap card to increase a monster's ATK by the same number of points you just lost. So my Lekunga's ATK raises by 900! (2600). But wait...it's not over yet! I activate Equipment Time...this spell card lets me take an equip spell card from the graveyard and equip it to my Lekunga. So I'll take Vile Germs and Raise my Plant's ATK again!(2900) But it's still not over...

Breaker: What!!! You're not done!!!

Andrix: Of course not!! I activate Plant Super Fusion!!!

Clouds start to form in the sky...Followed by some lightning.

Breaker: That can't be good!!!

Andrix: It isn't...well for you anyways!!! My Plant Super Fusion doubles the ATK of all Plant-type monsters on the field...My Lekunga's ATK is now 5800!!!

Breaker: OH NO!!!

Andrix: Lekunga...ATTACK!!! Destroy his Mei-Kou!!!!

Sandoval: That a boy Drix!!!!

A HUGE blast of energy rages towards Breaker...

Andrix: I will now activate my final card!!! Leaves of Infinity's Tree!!! This card inflicts 500 damage each time one of your monsters is destroyed...YOU'RE FINISHED!!!

Breaker LP: 0

Breaker drops to the ground with his cards flying everywhere...

[END DUEL]

Andrix: I actually won!!! This is awsome!!

Sandoval: Yeah...You had a lot of energy out there...How come you didn't have that in our duel!

Andrix: I don't know...I guess I was tired but One thing is for sure...Nobody shall kidnap my parents and get away with it...I guess it was revenge giving me the energy...

Sandoval: You know that revenge isn't the solution right!!

Andrix: Yeah...but I guess it just dominated me...

Sandoval: Anyways let's go find the girls...

Andrix: Sure thing...

Meanwhile...the girls follow the path they are taking without noticing that something is lurking behind them...

Melodie: I am getting that feeling again Teva...We are getting followed...I know it!

???: Correct!!!

Teva: WHAA!!! Who are you?

???: Another Spellcaster! I am Injection Fairy Lily but you can call me Lily!!! Nice to meet you!! You know that I am one of the less evil spellcaster monsters...and you should also know that your friend Andrix won his duel against Breaker the Magical Warrior...He used a huge amount of energy to do it...Anyways, I need to test you by order of My Master...

Melodie: AHHH!!! I am tired of not knowing who your leader is!!! Tell me NOW!!!

Lily: No way!!! His itentity remains a secret until you guys find him...But I will tell you where he hides if you beat me in a duel!!! But I assure you...I am a tough opponent!!

Melodie: Fine!!! Let's Throwdown!!!

Lily: Fine by me!

They get their duel disks ready...

[DUEL]

To be continued...

Episode 5 - Cutesy Materials

Reversal of Fear Episode 5 - Cutesy Materials

Last time, Andrix and Breaker were in the middle of their intense battle when Andrix unleashed the power of his card that he himself created. Breaker was in a tough spot and ended up losing when Andrix raised his Lekunga's strengh to 5800!!! Meanwhile, Melodie and Teva met another Spellcaster on their path: Injection Fairy Lily...Melodie and Lily are preparing to duel...

Enjoy!

A view showing Melodie and Lily with their duel disks on their wrists.

Melodie LP: 4000

Lily LP: 4000

Melodie: I'll kick things off by playing Godly Material - Iron in attack mode (300)! then I'll lay 3 cards face-down and play this...a field spell card known as Diamond Mine! It raises all Godly Materials' ATK by 500. So my Iron's ATK is now 800...

Lily: That was an odd move! *draws card* I summon Pixie Knight in attack mode (1300) then I play the spell card Reload...I put my entire hand back in my deck and draw the same number of cards that I had before. Then I'll play the spell card known as Card Trader. It's a continuous spell so now I activate Mage Power! It raises my Pixie Knight's ATK by 500 for each Spell and trap on my side of the field so Pixie Knight's ATK is now 1800! Attack Her Material!!!

Melodie: Not so fast!! I play Mirror Reflector...It reflects the ATK of your monster as damage to you but I also take the full amount of damage I would have token too.

Melodie LP: 3000

Lily LP: 2200

Melodie: My move! I summon Godly Material - Bronze in defense mode (2000) and I will play the spell card D.E.F strike...If I remove from play a Godly Material Card, I get to choose a monster on my side of the field and Inflict damage to you equal to it's DEF... I choose my Godly Material - Bronze!!!

Lily LP: 200

Lily: Now I can't use my secret weapon!!! UGH...

Melodie: i end my turn...

Lily: About time!! Excellent...I play Myself to the field...

Lily walks to the center of the playing field...(400)

Melodie: What!!! You can't do that!!!

Lily: Sure I can...I'm a card! I can play myself can't I??

Melodie: I guess but why would you do that??? If you get sent to the graveyard...don't you lose automatically?

Lily: Nope...I would just come back to my original spot...

Melodie: Well your creature doesn't seem that strong...

Lily: Well she has a one of a kind special ability...You'll see that in a bit but First, I'll play Emergency Provisions...I scrap Mage Power and Card Trader to raise my points by 2000!!

Lily LP: 2200

Lily: Next, I'll attack your Iron...

Melodie: Big Deal...I'll only lose 100 life points...

Lily: Not if I use my ability...I'll inflict 3100 points to you!!!

Melodie: But how??

Lily: My ability lets me pay 2000 points to raises my ATK to 3400!!!

Lily LP: 200

Lily: Charge!!!

Melodie: UGH...

A big stinger goes through Melodie...

Melodie: I wouldn't be smiling just yet...I activate Rush Recklessly giving my Iron 700 extra ATK...(1000)

Melodie LP: 600

Lily: I'll set 1 card face-down...your move...(If she summons a creature with 600 ATK or more...She'll win!!!

Melodie: My turn!!! I play Godly Material - Aluminum in attack mode(1000)...If this card is on the field, it can't attack but I can still do this...Lost Soul of Gods...This spell card lets me take half the ATK of 1 monster on my field, and inflict it to both of us!!!

Melodie LP: 100

Lily LP: 0

Lily drops on her knees to the ground...

Lily: That was a fun duel!!! I hope we can do that again sometime!

Melodie: Yeah...if you want to lose again!!! lol

Lily runs off to the distance...

Lily: Oh...by the way...our master hides in the bottom of the volcano...But watch out for traps...

Teva: Well...another win for us...

A net plunges over them thus capturing them...

???: I wouldn't be celebrating just yet...

Teva: Ahh c'mon!!! Melodie just got out of a duel!!!

???: And that's why I must duel you Teva!!

Teva: Why me!!

???: You have been chosen by our master to face me in a duel!!!

Teva: Umm...fine!!!

???: Okay but not now...I am taking you girls to my own duel stadium...

Teva: That sounds more fun than usual...And it doesn't even sound fun...You gotta understand that we're tired!!! We want to sleep!!!

???: Not right now!!! Muahh hahaha!!!

Meanhile, Andrix and Sandoval are running from a crocodile...

Andrix: This thing won't stop!

A mystery person whiplashes the crocodile which runs away...

???: Well if it isn't my next victim...SANDOVAL!!!

Sandoval: Who are you exactly...

Andrix: Yeah show your face!!!

???: More like faces!!! hahaha

Andrix and Sandoval are puzzled...

???: We are...the Gemini Elfs!!!

Andrixand Sandoval have hearts in their eyes as they're in love and too distracted by their faces to say anything...

Elfs: We challenge Sandoval to a duel!!!

Andrix snaps out of his hypnotic spell...

Andrix: Hang on...only 1 of you shall duel!!!

Elfs: We have a better idea...how about a tag duel!!!

Andrix: A tag-duel???

Elfs: Yes...both of us vs. you pep squeaks!!!

Andrix: Sounds like a plan...SNAP OUT OF IT SANDOVAL!!!

Sandoval wakes up!!

Sandoval: What!! What's happening...

Andrix: We're Tag-dueling against your two lovers!!

Sandoval: Oh boy!!!

Andrix: This is gonna be hard...We're gonna have to co-operate well but who knows what tag team skills that they might have!!!

Next episode: Episode 6 - Gemini Trial (Part 1)

Reversal of Fear: Episode 6 - Gemini Trial (Part 1)

Melodie is in a good spot when she faces Injection Fairy Lily but when Lily activates her special ability, Melodie was put in a tough spot...Lily was about to activate a card that could have made her win but Melodie counter striked with a combo and ended up winning...they were soon captured by a mysterious figure...

And then, Andrix and Sandoval were running until they stopped after the Gemini Elf girls stepped up and challenged them to a Tag duel...Andrix and Sandoval must be careful or else...

Sandoval, Andrix and the Gemini Elves prepare their duel disks...

[DUEL]

Geminis LP: 8000

Andrix & Sandoval LP: 8000

Gemini 1: I'll go first...I summon Gemini Summoner in attack mode (1500) then I end with a face-down...

Andrix: If you guys don't mind...I shall be second!! I summon Woodland Sprite in attack mode (900) then I play the spell Plant Summon Dream...This card let's me pay 1000 points to special summon 2 Plant-Type monsters from my deck...

Andrix & Sandoval LP: 7000

Andrix: I summon Fairy King Truesdale (2200) and Prickle Fairy (300) all in attack mode...next I play Polymerization to fuse my 3 monsters together to form...Chaos Prickle Sprite in attack mode (3000). It's effect let's me discard 2 monsters from my hand to the graveyard to increase my monster's ATK by 1000 making a grand total of 4000!!!! Then I play 1 face-down and end my turn.

Gemini 2: I draw!!! I summon another Gemini Summoner to the field...I lay 4 face-downs and end my turn.

Sandoval: I thought my turn would never come!!! I draw...I play Card Destruction...We discard all cards in our hands and we can draw the same number of cards that we threw out...I get 5 more...And since Andrix has no cards in his hand, it does not apply to him.

Gemini 1: I discard 4 and I draw 4...

Andrix: Nothing for me!!!

Gemini 2: I discard 1 and draw 1...

Sandoval: Now I activate Trap Revealing...By paying 1000 life points, I get to activate a trap card from my hand. I choose Backs to the Wall...By paying life points until I only have 100 left...I get to summon all the Six Samurai Monsters I discarded last turn...So c'mon out Yariza(1000), Kamon (1500), Nisashi (1400), Zanji (1800) and Irou (1700).

Now Zanji and Irou will attack your Gemini Summoners!!!

Andrix & Sandoval LP: 100

Two warriors slash The Gemini summoners in which there is a huge explosion with two figures emerging...

Geminis LP: 7500

Sandoval: Next my 3 remaining Six Samurai monsters will attack you two directly!!!

Gemini 1 & 2: OH NO!!!

Sandoval: ATTACK!!!

Geminis LP: 3600

Geminis 1: We're low on life points!!!

Gemini 2: But the bright side is...his Six Samurais are in attack mode so if we draw a good card...we can win with just 1 attack!!

Gemini 1: Good point!!!

Sandoval: Oh No...Andrix!!!

Andrix: Yeah??

Sandoval: Do you realize the risk I took...

Andrix: Yes I did and it doesn't worry me at all...

Sandoval: This guy's got balls but I don't know why he's so chilled out!!!

Gemini 1: I draw...(Perfect!!! I've drawn Maha Vailo! I'll finish them off!!) I summon Maha Vailo in attack mode...Attack his Yariza!!!

Sandoval: OH NO!!!

Andrix & Sandoval LP: 50

Gemini 1 & 2: Why did your life points not go down to 0???

Andrix: I played my Face-down card Plant Wilting...It decreases the ATK of 1 monster on your side of the field by 500 for 1 turn...

Sandoval: That was close!!!

Andrix: Well now it's my turn I play Pot of Greed... BTW...Your Maha Vailo's ATK goes up again but watch out!!! I play Griggle (350)...

Gemini 1: That is a very weak monster...what could you be possibly be doing...

Andrix: Give it to you...I play Shien's Spy...It let's me give you 1 of my monsters until the end phase of the turn...You can take my Griggle...Go ahead!!

Gemini 1 & 2: Huh??

Andrix: YES!!! Now since my Griggle shifted to you...I gain 3000 life points!

Gemini 1 & 2: Huh?? No way...How could a tiny thing like that have such a massive ability???

Andrix: It just does!!!

Andrix & Sandoval LP: 3050

Andrix: I end my turn...

Gemini 2: I summon Rapid-Fire Magician in attack mode (1600) attack his Griggle!!!

Andrix & Sandoval LP: 1800

Sandoval: I draw...I play Grandmaster of the Six Samurai in attack mode (2100) now...all my monsters will attack you!!!

Gemini 2: I activate my face-down card...Negate Attack!!! I prevents you from doing battle this turn!!! Better luck next time!!

Sandoval: UGH...I end My turn...

Gemini 1: I tribute my Maha Vailo to Summon Chaos Command Magician (2400)...Attack his Nisashi!!

BOOM!!!

Andrix & Sandoval LP: 800

Andrix: UGH...We're running low on life points!!!

Gemini 1: I end my turn...

Andrix: And I begin mine...HAHAHA!!!

Gemini 1 & 2: What's so funny???

Andrix: Sandoval, do you remember my final card in the last duel???

Sandoval: DO YOU MEAN???

Andrix: I play Plant Super Fusion!!! This doubles the ATK of all Plant-Type monsters on the field for 1 turn...My Chaos Prickle Sprite's ATK is now 8000!!! And it's impervious to spells and traps during the battle phase!!!

Gemini 1 & 2: OH NO!!!

Andrix: ATTACK!!! PRICKLE ARM SHOT!!!!

BIG BOOM!!!!

Geminis LP: 0

Andrix: It's over!!!

[END DUEL]

Geminis: That was amazing!!

They start running towards the sea...

Geminis: Oh wait!! Our master is very close...Watch out for traps!!!

Andrix: I'm tired of dueling for today!!

Sandoval: Yeah..Let's just lay down!!

Andrix: Now for a well deserved sleep!!!

At large...you see the gemini elves plotting...

Geminis: The test is not yet over...they won't get past this one too easily!!!

to be continued...

Next episode: Episode 7 - Gemini Trial (Part 2)

Reversal of Fear: Episode 7 - Gemini Trial (Part 2)

Sandoval and Andrix dueled the Gemini Elves. They both summoned their strongest forces and guided them to Victory...However, little did they know that the Gemini Elves were luring them into a trap by telling them where "The Boss" hides...

Enjoy!!

Andrix and Sandoval run towards the volcano.

Andrix: I think we're almost there, we've been running for a long time...

Sandoval: I think I see a cave!

Suddenly, they are both bounced back a few meters...

Andrix: Hey!!! What gives??

???: You have been stopped from going on any further...It is not time yet!!!

Andrix: What!!! I need to find my parents!!!

???: Yes but not right now...you must duel me in order to pass through this...

Sandoval: Let me guess...you're another spellcaster freak aren't you???

???: Spellcaster yes...Freak would be your description...

Andrix starts laughing...

Sandoval: CAN IT DRIX!!!

Andrix: Sorry...It was kinda funny though you gotta admit!!

Sandoval; If it's that funny...why don't you duel him??

Andrix: Uh...UH!!

???: Pleasant idea!!!

Meanwhile, the Gemini Elves are in the forest holding a remote control that controls the Robot they have made.

Andrix: Just who are you anyway???

???: I have absolutely no clue...I am however a Spellcaster...

Andrix: Wait a minute...You look an awful lot like Reliquished!!!

???: Yes...I guess I do...

Gemini 1: Rats!!! Our Robot doesn't have a mind!!!

Andrix: Well Relinquished...It's time to duel!!!

[DUEL]

Relinquished LP: 4000

Relinquished: I'll start off by playing Thousand Eyes Idol in attack mode (0000)...And I shall play a face-down card...

Andrix: WOW!!! Useless move compared to this...I play Plant Summon Dream!!! This let's me pay 1000 points to special summon 2 monsters from my hand...I choose Oak Tree Warrior (1400) and Poplar Tree Warrior (1800) both in attack mode!!!

Andrix LP: 3000

Andrix: Next I play Pot of Greed this let me (obviously) draw 2 cards...Now I play Season Sacrifice which lets me discard a number of cards from my hand to inflict 200 points of damage to you! I'll discard 4.

Relinquished LP: 3200

Andrix: Now my Oak Tree Warrior will attack your Thousand Eyes Idol with Leaf Shot!!

Relinquished LP: 1800

Andrix: Now My Poplar Tree Warrior will attack you directly with Stump Stumper!!!

Relinquished LP: 0

Sandoval: WOW!!! A win in 1 move!!! This must be a weak oppponent...Or Andrix has a brilliant strategy!!! Either way...I think this was just some sort of trap!!!

Meanwhile...Melodie and Teva are walking towards the volcano when something jumps out in front of them...

???: BOO!!!

Melodie and Teva: WHAAAA!!!!

???: LOL I scared you didn't I???

Melodie: DO NOT DO THAT!!! WE GET EASILY SCARED!!!

Teva: Well you do...

Melodie: WHAT!!!

Teva: It's kinda true!!!

???: SILENCE!!! I have been sent here by order of our master...You and I shall duel Teva...No questions...

Teva: But...But!!!

???: No buts either...

Melodie: I have a fat butt...

Akward silence....................................

???: Okay then...Proceding

Teva: Alright Mystery Duelist, I accept your challenge...

???: Oh that's right...I forgot to introduce myself...I am Blast Magician, I am Breaker the Magical Warrior's brother...

Teva: Nice to meet you...now let's duel!!!

[DUEL]

B.M: I shall start off...I play 5 face-downs and summon Sealmaster Meisei in attack position (1100) It is now your turn...

Teva: Thanks for the manners but flattery will not go far...I discard my Harpie Queen in order to add Harpie's Hunting Ground to my hand...I'll also activate it!!! GO FIELD SPELL!!! Now I'll summon Harpie Queen in attack mode (1900)...and with the effect of my field spell, Her ATK goes up!! (2100)...My field spell has another effect...I get to destroy 1 spell or trap that you have...

One card on B.M's side of the field goes BOOM!!!

B.M: Oh NO!!! That was my precious Negate Attack!

Teva: Yup!!! Harpie...Strike down his Meisei!!!

B.M LP: 3000

Teva: I'll now place 1 card face-down and end my turn...

B.M: I shall now draw a card!! I play my Emissary of the Oasis (600) now I shall play my Spellcaster's Gravestone...This card allows me to play monsters from my deck equal to the number of monsters in my graveyard...right now I have 1...So I give up 1000 points to summon my Chaos Command Magician (2400)

B.M LP: 2000

B.M: Now my Command Magician will attack your precious Harpie Queen...

Teva LP: 3700

B.M: Now Emissary...attack her directly, but not too hard okay??

Teva LP: 3100

Teva: Are you done??

B.M: Yes dear Teva I am indeed done...

Teva: Enough with the perfect manners...Now, I play Wings of Temptation...This lets me summon a monster from my deck at the cost of its ATK...So I'll give up 2700 to summon Simorgh, Bird of Divinity!!! (2700)...

Teva LP: 400

Teva: Simorgh attack his Chaos Command Magician now!!!

BOOM!!!

B.M LP: 1700

Teva: Next I play Harpie's Feather duster...It destroys all of your spells and traps...I'll also set 2 cards face-down and end my turn...

B.M: Now it's my turn...I discard Spell's Mirror Crash...I can discard this card during my draw phase to summon a monster...I 'll summon My Ebon Magician Curran (1200)...and since it's now my standby phase, I get to inflict 300 points of damage to you for every monster on your side of the field!!! You only have 1 but it won't be long!!

Teva: AHH!!!

Teva LP: 100

Teva: Oh No!!! I'm down to 100 points...I'm only 1 attack away from losing!!!

B.M: I end my turn with a face-down card...

Teva: I activate my Simorgh's special power!!! you lose 1000 damage during your end phase since you don't have a spell or trap card on the field!!! Tough luck!!!

B.M: Oh no!!!

B.M LP: 700

B.M: URGH...you got me there but it's not over yet!!!

Teva: That's all about to change NOW!!!

To be continued...

Next episode: Episode 8 - The Terrorizing Eradicator Warlock

Reversal of Fear Episode 8 - The Terrorizing Eradicator Warlock

Last episode we saw Teva and the card known as Blast Magician duel for the chance to move on to save their parents...Blast Magician is a tough duelist...As the duels start to get harder, they are approaching their destination. Their journey is almost over but lots of surprises await them...

Enjoy!!

Continuing the duel between Teva and B.M...

Teva LP: 100

B.M LP: 700

Teva: I believe it is now my turn!!! I summon Sonic Shooter in attack position (1300). Now Sonic Shooter, attack his Ebon Magician Curran with Super Windstorm!!!

BOOM!!!

B.M LP: 600

Teva: And now Simorgh...ATTACK him and win me this duel!!!

B.M: I am affraid it won't work...I activte Spellbinding Circle...It stops your monster's attack and prevents it from attacking again.

Teva: URGH...I'll end with 2 face-downs to prevent my Simorgh's effect from activating...

B.M: I shall draw a card from my deck...I play the spell card ancient rules...This card lets me special summon a Level 5 or higher Normal Monster from my hand...I shall choose my Dark Magician (2500). Now I'll activate Emergency Provisions...I destroy Spellbinding Circle to Gain 1000 Life Points.

B.M LP: 1600

B.M: Now I shall activate Diffusion Wave-Motion!!!

Teva: OH NO!!!

B.M: I shall reduce my Life points by 1000 to make my Magician attack all of your monsters...

B.M LP: 600

B.M: Now my Nobel Dark Magician will attack!!! Dark Magic Attack!!!

Sonic Shooter and Dark Magician are destroyed...

B.M LP: 400

Teva LP: 0

B.M: EXCELLENT!!! I have won...It is time for you to pay up!!!

Teva decomposes into miniature mollecules...

Melodie: WHAT!!! What happened!!!

B.M: She lost...If one of you loses, your soul gets captured into a crystal ball inside our boss' palace...The only way you can get her back is by Beating our master in a duel...

Melodie: URGH...Why can't I duel you to get her back???

B.M: That would be impossible...I have no power against the seal in which your friend is enclosed inside...Now if you do not mind, I must go and hunt down your friends...

Melodie: YOU LEAVE THEM ALONE...

B.M: I might be polite but I have a job to do...NOW GOODBYE!!!

Melodie: I hope they win...For the sake of Teva...

Meanwhile, Andrix and Sandoval are walking carefully through the jungle...

Andrix: Sandoval are you even sure this is a good idea???

Sandoval: Yeah!!! It's working isn't it???

B.M Not exactly...

Andrix: OMG...I hate it when one of you guys spy on us!!! It's super annoying and disturbing...

B.M: I got that a lot...But enough with the chit-chat...I am Blast Magician, I have recently defeated your friend Teva in a duel and I am now going to duel you Andrix!!

Andrix: Why me???

Sandoval: Cuz your bad at dueling...

Andrix: GRR...

???: Oh no you don't!!!

B.M: Oh great...

???: Brother you've already dueled...Let me duel in your place...

B.M: No way...I am the only one of us who has had a victory over these kids...I should duel...

Andrix: Believe me...None of you could beat me...

???: Nobody addresses "The Warlock" like that!!!

Andrix: The Who???

???: Pardon, I did not introduce myself...i am the Dark Eradicator Warlock...I am one of the best spellcasters in the game!!!

Andrix: Yeah...They all say that...

Warlock: Let me summarize your duels...I have been watching them closely:

First: Your friend Teva was victorius over our cousin Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer...

Second: Andrix, you were the victor over our youngest brother Breaker the Magical Warrior.

Third: Injection Fairy Lily lost against your freind Melodie...

Fourth: You two won against our annoying sisters known as the Gemini Elves.

Fifth: My brother Blast Magician had a win versus your friend Teva and now her soul is sealed in a crystal orb in our boss' lair...

Andrix: How did she lose???

B.M: Let's just say I used a combo...But she is a good duelist...and I bet she even better than you Andrix!!!

Andrix: Let's prove that right now!!!

B.M: YEAH!!

Warlock: HOLD ON!!! Brother I shall duel!!!

B.M: Why???

Warlock: You've already had your turn...

Andrix: Tell you what...I'll duel Warlock and if he loses, I face Blast Magician!!! How does that sound??

Warlock: Then it's on!!!

[DUEL]

Warlock LP: 4000

Warlock: I'll start of...I play Ancient Rules, This card lets me...

Andrix: Yeah Yeah I know what It does...Just get on with it...

Warlock: As you wish ...I summon Dark Magician in attack mode (2500)...And now I tribute it to summon The Dark Eradicator Warlock (2500)...I will now place 3 face-down cards and give you a shot...

Andrix: It's my move...

Warlock: I activate Call of the Haunted... This let's me revive my Dark Magician!!!

Andrix: Okay then...I play Plant Summon Dream...I give up 1000 points to Special Summon 2 Plant-type monsters from my hand...I summon Fairy King Truesdale and Woodland Sprite...

Andrix LP: 3000

Warlock: And now my Warlock's ability kicks in...You lose 1000 points since you activated a normal spell card...

Andrix LP: 2000

Andrix: Yeah well... I activate Polymerization to fuse My Woodland Sprite with Fairy King Truesdale along with my Prickle Fairy to form...Chaos Prickle Sprite (3000)!!!

Warlock: Remember that you lose 1000 points for playing that Polymerization card!!!

Andrix LP: 1000

Warlock: haha...One more spell card and you lose...

Andrix: Not quite!!!

Warlock: HUH???

Andrix: I play Plant Super Fusion and This card doubles the attack of my plants!!!

Warlock: You are stupid!!! You just activated a spell card!!!

Andrix: Yes I did!!

Warlock: You should have lost the rest of your points!!!

Andrix: Well I didn't...Plant Super Fusion is a Quick-Play Spell Card and your Warlock's effect only works if I activate a Normla spell card!!!

Warlock: It's not over yet!!!

Andrix: My monster's ATK is now 6000!!! Now he'll attack your Warlock with Supreme Green Shot!!!

Warlock LP: 500

Warlock: GRR...I will win...You hear me and it starts now!!!

To be continued...

Next episode: Episode 9 - Clash of the Super Fusions!!!

Reversal of Fear Episode 9 - Clash of the Super Fusions

Alright...This episode will be kinda long (i'll try to make it) enjoy

Last episode, Andrix and The Dark Eradicator Warlock went head-to-head in a battle to see who moves on. The Warlock is determined to win but he only has half the life points Andrix has. but, little does Andrix know that The Warlock holds an extremely powerful card that is very similar to his "Plant Super Fusion" card.

Enjoy this special presentation of Reversal of Fear!

[CONTINUING DUEL]

Andrix LP: 1000

Warlock LP: 500

Warlock: It is now my turn! I draw! I activate Monster Reborn! Bringing Back my Warlock! (2500) now I play Declaration Spell. This spell card allows me to inflict damage to you equal to the number of Spellcaster-Type monsters on my field x300. I count 2...But wait...I activate Double Summon. I summon Crystal Seer in attack position (100).

Andrix: Pretty weak monster!

Warlock: But now, you lose 900 life points!! HAHA

Andrix LP: 100

Warlock: HAHA you are down to a measly 100 life points! I will win for sure!

Andrix: Not on my watch! I activate Plant Decoy! It lets me summon my Chlorophyll Baby in defense position. (700).

Warlock: That pittiful card won't do you much!!

Andrix: Well you're right but she will do even more than you think.

Warlock: What??

Andrix: That's right! She can be counted as 2 tributes. So I tribute my Clorophyll Baby to summon my Forest Gryphon (2800) in attack position. And since Plant Super Fusion is still in activation, His attack ATK is doubled! (5600).

Warlock: Wait a minute. I play Reverse Trap. All increases and Decreases are reversed...So your monsters have 0 ATK points!! Now I WIN!!!

Andrix: I end with 3 face-downs...

Warlock: Finally, I will be the one who defeats the all-powerful Andrix!!! MUAH-HAHA!!!

Andrix: Not so fast...I activate Transfer of Breath...It takes half the ATK of your monsters and gives them to my Chaos Prickle Sprite...Now my Sprite has 2550 points!

Warlock: Oh no!! Wait...Your monster still won't defeat me!!

Andrix: But your Reverse trap only works for 1 turn!

Warlock: HM...That's right...Time to show this punk how to COPY!!! HAHA!!

Andrix: Why are you laughing? my monster has 8550 points...Your monsters don't even come close to the power of mine!!!

Warlock: I activate my Spellcaster's Letter!!! This card let's me add 1 spell card from my deck and add it to my hand and I gain 1000 life points.

Warlock LP: 1500

Warlock: Now I activate my Spell card!!! Andrix, ARE YOU READY FOR THE MASTER CARD!!!

Andrix: Bring it on!!!

Warlock: I activate Spellcaster Double Battle Fusion!!! This card let's me double my monster's ATK and also add your monster's ATK to mine...So my Warlock's ATK is now 13550!!! NOTHING WILL SURVIVE IT'S ATTACK!!! HAHA!!! Unfortunately my monster cannot attack this turn but just you wait!!! Next turn it's OVER!!!

Andrix: You might wanna take those words back...

Warlock: You're just jealous...I will win for sure...Just look! Your monsters fail in comparison to mine!

Andrix: Not for long...I play 1 face-down and then I play Miracle Pot...This lets me draw 5 cards at the cost of my Forest Gryphon...

BOOM!

Andrix: I'll activate my first card...Split Formation! This spell card lets me give up half my points to activate Trap cards from my hand for thi turn only...

Andrix LP: 50

Andrix: I'll now activate a trap card, Negate summon. This card lets me give up half my points again so that I can block you from summoning a monster next turn.

Andrix LP: 25

Andrix: Now I play My third card...Second Acclamation...This trap card lets me take half of your monsters ATK and transfer it to my Chaos Sprite...It's ATK is now 15325!!!

Warlock: Oh boy!!!

Andrix: You better believe it! Now my Chaos Prickle Sprite...Destroy him!!!

Warlock: I activate Negate Attack!

Andrix: HRR...

Warlock: Indeed...And now you shall pay the consequences of activating that Trap card...You LOSE THE ATK of your monster HAHA!!!

Andrix: I know it's effect...So I discard my Fourth card: Ray on the Garden...I can discard this card and make the effect of a trap card that inflicts damage 0.

Warlock: You are lucky...That's all!

Andrix: Who said anything about luck? Now I activate the card Mischief of the Time Goddess!!! Allowing me to skip your turn!

Warlock: What!!!

Andrix: And now it's my turn...NOW MY CHAOS SPRITE...WIN ME THIS DUEL!!!

Warlock: Oh no!!! Wait...There must be something I can do!!!

Andrix: Too late!!!NOW DESTROY HIM!!!

SUPER BOOM!!!

Warlock drops to the ground...

Warlock LP: 0

[END DUEL]

Andrix: Now it is time...To take down your master Blast Magician!!!

B.M: Are you forgetting aboutour little pact young Andrix??? You must now duel me!

Andrix: URGH...

Time goes by...

Further away a big explosion enshrouds the area...

Andrix: NOW MY SPRITE...ATTACK HIM DIRECTLY!!!

B.M LP: 0

Andrix: I didn't think you would be a weak opponent like this!!! Now get lost!!!

B.M: He...Beat...Me!!! Ahhh!!!

Andrix: Now it's time to move on...Whoever you are...You stole my parents...And I am not going to let you get away with it!!!

In the distance, Melodie hears Andrix scream...

Melodie: That must be them...I must go! Double time Melodie...Those fitness classes paid off!!!

Andrix and Sandoval run towards to volcano...Nothing stops them...They have passed all tests and are going to challenge the master to a duel...

To be continued...

Next episode - Threat of the Forbidden One (Part 1)

Reversal of Fear episode 10 - Threat of the Forbidden One (part 1)

Andrix and The Dark Eradicator Warlock continue their descicive match for glory. They both fight at full potential and play extreme cards until...Warlock activates a Super Fusion card that is very similar to Andrix's Plant Super Fusion card. As they unleash the power of their cards, their monsters are gaining incredible amounts of ATK points. In the end, Andrix won but this was a match to remember. Let's see how Andrix, Melodie and Sandoval go on in their adventure for their loved ones.

Enjoy!!

(A view in the cavern shows the leader of Spellcasters sitting in front of a screen showing him the three kids.)

???: Excellent!! NECROSS!!! Raise the gates...And, give them a greeting...MHMHM HAHAHA

(The gates to the cavern start to open as the teens walk in.)

Andrix: i'm guessing this is the place...

Melodie: Careful guys!! There might be an infinite number of traps here...We have to be extra careful.

Necross: Hello there!

Andrix: Who are you??

Necross: I am the leader's brother, Necross. I shall duel one of you and the master will see if you are a good duelist, but if you lose, you will get the same fate as your friend...Who shall it be??

Andrix: Duel me!!

Sandoval: You're not good enough...Duel me!!

Necross: How about the girl...

Melodie: ME??? But I'm not a good duelist!!

Necross: That remains to be seen... If I choose someone to duel, I will only try to duel that one person. So, a duel???

Melodie: I guess...

Necross: Right on!!

(They take their duel disks out and prepare them.)

[DUEL]

Necross LP: 4000

Melodie LP: 4000

Melodie: I'll start...I play my Godly Material - Copper in attack position (1300). Followed by the spell card Flyaway Gods...This card allows me to take 1 Godly Material card from the field and Remove it from play to summon a LV5 or higher one...Behold!! The LV6 Godly Material - Silver in the attack position (2400)...I will now end will 2 face-downs.

Andrix: Nice deck Mel!!! I've never seen those cards before...

Melodie: Thanks...I made them myself!!!

Necross: Back to the duel please! I draw! I summon Avalanching Aussa in Attack position...Then I play Change of Heart so I get to take control of your Godly Material...Now both will attack you directly!!!

Melodie LP: 800

Necross: HAHA...Stripped away of 4/5 of your points!!! HAHA!!!

Melodie: URGH...I'll get you back for this!!!

Necross: Unfortunately not next turn...

Melodie: You do know that my monster comes back to me at the end of your turn do you???

Necross: Yes but, I plan not to...I'll use my Aussa's ability to destroy 1 Earth-attribute monster to summon another Earth monster in place of it...So in short words...You don't get your monster back!!!

Melodie: AH...YOU CROOK!!

Necross: Your loss!! I summon Aussa the Earth Charmer as the replacement!! (500)

Melodie: That won't get you anywhere...My move!! I summon Godly Material - Diamond in attack position! (1000)...And since this monster is Light-Attributed, you cannot tribute it to summon your Earth-Monsters...

Necross: Silly girl...You clearly do not know what the "charmer" cards are...There are 4 "charmer" cards in the game...There is Aussa, The Earth Charmer which you are seeing right now. There is also Eria the Water Charmer, Wynn the Wind Charmer and Hiita the Fire Charmer...all 4 will be used to take you down Melodie...

Melodie: Still, there is no Light Charmer, so you can't do anything with my Diamond Material!

Necross: We shall see...

Melodie: Anyways, On with the duel! Since my monster is stronger than yours, It will attack! And its target will be...Your Earth Charmer! Attack with Diamond Shaft Strike!

BOOM!

Necross LP: 3500

Melodie: Next, I play D.E.F Strike...I remove my Diamond to inflict damage to both of us equal to its DEF...and that's 700!!!

Necross LP: 2800

Melodie LP: 100

Necross: I hope you've realised that you've left yourself wide open for an attack and I have a monster that can wipe you out!

Melodie: Yes but i have a VERY rare card that wil save me...I've created it...but first, I activate A.T.K Strike...this card lets me remove 1 monster card from play to inflict tits ATK as damage to you!!! So I remove my Godly Material - Amber... Say goodbye to 900 points!

Necross LP: 1900

Melodie: Next, I play the real card...READY!! I play My rarest card...BEHOLD!!! Rage of the Material Lords!!! This card raises my life points by 1000 for each monster card I removed from play...I removed 3 monsters...

Melodie LP: 3100

Necross: WHAT???

Melodie: That's not all...It also lets me summon a LV3 or lower Godly Material card...So say hello to Godly Material - Crystal (1200)...

Necross: But how...That card is too powerful!!!

Melodie: But it is all too rare! You see, I created these cards from my heart and we share a bond together!!! There are only 2 copies of my deck...One has been planted on the moon by a Kaibacorp satellite...And the other is with me!!! I know these cards all too well and their power is incredible...But I only use it for good...

Necross: Enough...Your stories are not true...Your cards aren't on the moon!

Melodie: Yes they are...And I'm gonna use their full potential...So are you ready!?!

Necross: Bring it on!! But now it's my turn...So I draw! I activate Double Summon...this lets me normal summon twice this turn!!! So I will summon Another Avalanching Aussa (800)... plus a Familiar Possessed Version of My card...(1850)

Melodie: Familiar Possessed???

Necross: Familiar Possessed - Aussa...This card is quite powerful and it is the most evolved version of the charmer cards!!! They come with the piercing ability but I need to summon it a certain way...But It is still strong enough to attack!

GODLY MATERIAL - CRYSTAL GOES BOOM!!!

Melodie LP: 2450

Melodie: Well it didn't hurt me too much!

Necross: I am not done...Avalanching Aussa attack!!!

Melodie LP: 1650

Melodie: URGH..Well now it's my move!!! I draw!!

Necross: Draw what you like...you're gonna lose either way!!

Melodie: Well see...I summon Godly Material - Glitter Crystal (1900)...This card lets me Bring my Godly Material - Crystal back to the field (1200)... Now my monsters will attack!

Both of Necross' monsters go BOOM!!!

Necross LP: 1450

Necross: It's not over yet!

Melodie: First, I will play 2 face-downs and than it's your turn...

Necross: I draw!!

Melodie: I activate my Trap Card...Poficiency of Gods...This lets me look at your hand, take 1 spell or trap and activate it and then I gain 500 points...I guess you can activate Dimentionnal Fissure...

Melodie LP: 2150

Necross: As you wish but watch out for the graveyard!!!

Melodie: I know perfectly well what is does...

Necross: Anyways...On with my turn!! I summon Eria the Water Charmer in attack position (500) it lets me take control of one of your Water monsters for a turn...I'll take your Glitter Crystal if I may...Now it will attack! Destroy her Crystal with Crystal Rain!!!

BOOM!!!

Melodie LP: 1450

Necross: What do you know...Were even in points now!!! But not for long! I still have a monster! So Eria...Attack her now!!!

Melodie LP: 950

Melodie: It's still not over...I still have 950 points left and I can still beat you!!!

Necross: I'l set 3 cards face-down...your move...OH BTW...You get your monster back...

Melodie: Thanks...I draw...*Rats...No monster*...I'll set another face-down...Now Glitter Crystal, attack his Water Charmer...Crystal Rain!!

BOOM!!!

Necross LP: 50

Melodie: You're dow to your last 50 points...You won't defeat me!

Necross: That will all change once I play this...Option Hunter! When a monster of mine is destroyed by battle, I get to increase my points by the original ATK of the card...So I get 500 points back...Tough luck!

Necross LP: 550

Necross: I'm still in this...But unfortunately, you aren't for long...*It's time to unleash the full potential of the Charmers...Melodie, get ready to lose!!!*

To be continued...

Next Episode: Episode 11 - Threat of the Forbidden One (Part 2)

Reversal of Fear Episode 11 - Threat of the Forbibben One (Part 2)

On their way into the cavern in which the master hides, The teens are stopped by the boss' brother Necross. Necross only agrees to let them pass if 1 of them beats him in a duel. He challenges Melodie and she nervously accepts. They both use a lot of energy but it is paying off a lot. They both have low life points as a result of being equal opponents...Let's see who emerges victorius and who will not...

Enjoy!

(At large, we see Melodie and Necross with their monsters and looking very hostile)

Melodie LP: 950

Necross LP: 550

Necross: I recall it's my turn...So I draw 1 card...I play Monster Reborn to revive my Eria (500) and I also play Raging Eria in attack mode (800). But they both won't be here for long because I tribute them to summon Familiar Possessed - Eria from my deck (1850). Now Eria...Attack her Crystal with Water Rage.

BOOM!!!

Melodie LP: 300

Melodie: You activated my Trap Card...Battle Result, this card activates whenever a monster of mine is sent to the graveyard by battle. I get to special summon a LV4 or lower monster from my hand. I choose my Godly Material - Zinc (1500) in attack mode...And he gains 500 points for every card with Godly Material that is removed from play. That's 4 so his ATK is now 3500!!!

Necross: Uh OH!!!

Melodie: And it's my turn now!!! So Zinc...ATTACK...Slash his Familiar Possessed - Eria with Zinc Shard Rocket!!!

Necross: I am afraid you just cost yourself the duel...I activate Magic Cylinder!!! This reflects the attack back to you!!! Too bad!!

Melodie: WHAT!!! OH NO!!!

SUPER BOOM!!!!

Melodie LP: 0

Necross: I am afraid you must now pay the price for having lost this duel Melodie...

(Melodie starts decomposing into dust)

Melodie: Guys...I'm...Sorry!!

(Melodie has fully decomposed, Andrix starts to cry)

Andrix: How could you!!! You oughta be ashamed!!!

Necross: MHMHM HAHA...Listen to you!! You are trying to avenge that pittiful of a duelist!!!

Andrix: She almost beat you and you have the nerve to call her a pittiful duelist!!!

Necross: But I did win...I used the manoevres I needed to beat her and she fell right into my trap...

Andrix: I oughta duel you for that!!

Sandoval: Andrix NO!!! We can go on now!!!

Andrix: NO Sandoval...I must do this...He took Melodie!!! I will not let that pass!!! I will duel Necross and I want to prove I can win!!

Necross: What have I got to lose!!!

Andrix: Then it's a duel!!!

(They get their duel disks ready and set their life points to 4000)

[DUEL]

Necross LP: 4000

Necross: I'll start this time...I play Hiita The Fire Charmer in attack position (500). Then I will lay 2 face-downs...Your move sonny!

Andrix: Okay then...I draw! I play Convultion of Nature...We now flip our decks up-side down now...Now I activate Pot of Greed to draw 2 cards...I drew 2 good ones that would have been at the bottom of my deck...I summon Woodland Sprite (900)..Then I will equip the spell card Vile Germs...it increases the ATK of my monster by 300...So My Sprite's ATK is now 1200. Now Sprite...Attack his Fire Charmer with Green Vortex!!!

BOOM!!!

Necross LP: 3300

Andrix: But wait!! I send Vile Germs to the Graveyard to inflict 500 damage to you...thanks to my Sprite's ability!!

Necross LP: 2800

Necross: You won't beat me with those lame moves!!!

Andrix: I'll lay 3 face-downs and then end my turn.

Necross: I draw!!! I play Meonster Reborn to revive my Hiita and then I'll normal summon my Blazing Hiita in attack position (800)...I'll now tribute them both to special summon Familiar Possessed - Hiita in attack position (1850)...Now Hiita Attack!!!

BOOM!!

Andrix LP: 3050

Necross: I set 1 more face-down...Your turn!!

Andrix: Thanks...I draw! I summon Woodsman Sprite (900)...

Necross: I've never heard of him before!!!

Andrix: I created this little guy and he's my best friend....I have several more if you don't mind...I'll play Plant Summon Dream...I give up 1000 points to summon Woodbourg Sprite (900) and Woodchip Sprite (900)...Then i'll activate My face-down card...Polymerization!!! I'll also activate a Monster Reborn Card to summon back My Woodland Sprite (900) now I'll fuse all 4 of my Sprites to form...Ultimate Forest Wood Dragon (3500) in attack position!!!

Necross: That's a BIG monster...

Andrix: You haven't even seen its wicked ability yet...It gains 500 ATK for each Plant-Type monster in my graveyard!!! That's 4!!

(Ultimate Forest Wood Dragon grows so high that you can almost not even see it)

Andrix: My best monster now has 5500 ATK points!!! Nothing will stop it, but just to be sure, I'll activate Plant Division...I get to pay 500 life points to destroy all of your spell and trap cards...

Necross: OH NO!!

Andrix LP: 1550

Andrix: Now there is no danger to attacking you!!! Now my Wood Dragon...ATTACK HIS HIITA!!!

Necross: AHH!!!!

SUPER BOOM!!!

Necross LP: 0

[END DUEL]

Andrix: Now it's time to take down the master...And he's just beyond this door!!

(The door suddenly opens)

Sandoval: I guess that's our cue to enter...

Andrix: RIGHT!!! Let's go take him down!!!

(They enter the room and there, stands a VERY large throne full of diamonds as decorations...)

???: Glad you could make it you two...

(Further away, the two girls are there in a Cyrstal Ball)

Andrix: Let them go!!!

???: Sorry but it won't be that easy getting them out!!! You must duel me first...HMHM HAHAHAHA!!! MUAH HAHAHA

To be continued...

Next Episode: Episode 12 - Threat of the Forbidden One (Part 3)

Reversal of Fear Episode 12 - Threat of the Forbidden One (Part 3)

Last episode, we saw Melodie and Necross continue their duel. Necross unleashes the full-force of the Charmers while trying to avoid the wrath of Melodie's all powerful Godly Material cards...They are both down to a low amount of life points but Melodie came to an attack that could have finished the duel of...Unfortunately, Necross activated his final Trap Card Magic Cylinder which made Melodie lose the duel...

After seeing what Necross did to Melodie, Andrix was furious...He let his rage take over and challenged Necross to a duel. Andrix brought out some new cards to put Necross in his place...The duel ended in Necross' defeat and Andrix's rage had lifted. They both now continue their quest and they will have to face the Ulimate Challenge...

Enjoy...

(Sandoval, Andrix and the mysterious figure are head to head...)

Andrix: Let our friends go and we won't have to fight you!!!

???: HMHMHM...Silly boy!! I want you to fight me!!! My defeat is the only way to set them free...If none of you manage to do it, they will linger in that crystal ball for all eternity...Of course, you two will join them!! MUAH HAHAHA!!!

Sandoval: Ain't gonna happen! I challenge you to a duel!!!

???: I accept...

Andrix: Sandoval no!!! I can't let you duel...

Sandoval: Why not?? It must be done...

Andrix: I just don't want you to end up like Teva and Melodie!! It's way too risky!!

Sandoval: I'll be fine Andrix!!! In order to save them, it's the only way to do it!! So therefore it has to be done!!

Andrix: Uh...Okay then...Just be careful!!

Sandoval: I'll try...

(The master rudely interrupts)

???: HURRY UP!!!This isn't a pep talk!! Let's duel Sandoval...I need more mortal souls!!!

Sandoval: Whatever you say...*Geez!! This guy's a creep!*

???: Before we duel...I think you should know who I am...I am the one who kidnapped Andrix and Teva's parents...They are hiding in a chamber in the door behind me...

Sandoval: Hang on!!! What's your name...

Andrix: I bet I know...

???: You should both know this one...My brothers are Necross and Exodios...GIVE UP??? I am Exodia the Forbidden One!!! I am the one who shall take you both down!!!

Andrix: I knew it!!!

Exodia: There is a lot you do not know about me...I hold a deck based around myself...So you could lose the duel at any time if I am holding Myself!!! Now let's start this duel!!!

Sandoval: RIGHT!!!

[DUEL]

Sandoval LP: 4000

Exodia LP: 4000

Sandoval: I'll start!! I summon The six Samurai - Zanji (1800) then I'll lay 3 face-down cards and then end my turn!!

Exodia: I summon Sage of Stillness in attack position (1400)

Sandoval: That card is weaker than mine...Or are you just a bad duelist???

Exodia: QUIET...If you are not blind you can clearly see that my turn is not done yet...I play Pot of Greed, this let's me draw 2 cards...I drew Graceful Charity and now I'm gonna play it!! So i draw 3 than discard 2...*Excellent...I have 3 Exodia pieces...2 more and I WIN!!!* I'll set 2 face-downs and then end my turn!

Sandoval: *I hope he doesn't have any Exodia pieces in his hand...* I summon my Trusty Six Samurai Irou (1700) than I play my Great Shogun Shien in attack position (2500)...Now my Shogun will attack your Sage of Stillness!!!

Exodia: I activate Draining Shield!! This stops your attack and gives me 2500 points thanks to your monster!!

Exodia LP: 6500

Sandoval: URGH...I end my turn!!

Exodia: Now it's mine!!! I draw...*Excellent...4 Exodia pieces!!* I summon Sage of Silence in attack position!! (1400)...Now I play Mage Power...I have 2 face-downs so my Sage of Silence's points go up by 1000...making a total of 2400!! Now attack his Shien!!!

BOOM!!!

Exodia LP: 6400

Sandoval: Why did you destroy your own monster??? Are you trying to lose!!!

Exodia: Nope...I did it so that I could play my face-down cards...The first one is Option Hunter...The second one is called Damage Wall...Option Hunter raises my life points by the original ATK of my destroyed monster.

Exodia LP: 7800

Exodia: Now my Damage Wall activates...Each time my life points increase...you lose 500 points and I get 500!!

Sandoval LP: 3500

Exodia LP: 8300

Sandoval: *How can I beat him now? He has way too much life points and they're probably going to get higher!!*

Exodia: I'll set another face-down card and then I'll end my turn...

Sandoval: I draw...*HRGH...No good card...* I'll attack your Sage of Stillness with my Great Shogun Shien...GO!!!

Exodia: I don't think so!!! I activate Covering Fire...This trap card takes the attack of your monster and transfers it to mine!! So my Sage's ATK increases by 2500!!

BOOM!!!

Sandoval LP: 2100

Exodia: This duel is way to easy!!! You aren't very much of a challenge!!!

Sandoval: He's right!!! I can't do anything to stop his monsters...The best thing to do is to play with what I can...I'll set 2 face-downs and then end my turn...

Exodia: I draw!! I set 1 card face-down...I end my turn...

Sandoval: I draw...I activate my Pot of Greed!! I draw 2 cards!!!

Exodia: And so do I!! I activate Mirror Condenser...If you activate a card that makes you draw, I get to draw as many cards as you do!! And, for every card drawn...I gain 1000 points and you lose 1000 points!!! HAHA

Andrix: OH NO!!! Stay strong Sandoval!!!

Sandoval: I'll try!!!

Sandoval LP: 100

Exodia LP: 10300

Sandoval: *His cards are brilliant...but 1 more false move and I'm done for!! He has 2 cards that inflict damage to me and make him gain...and he has 4 pieces of Exodia in his hand!!! I don't know how I can win!!!*

Andrix: Sandoval WAIT!!!...

Sandoval: HUH??

Andrix: Take this card!!!

(Andrix throws a card at Sandoval and he looks at it)

Sandoval: HUH?

Andrix: Use it well Sandoval...It'll bring you victory!!

Sandoval: Okay!! EXODIA!! Prepare to meet your doom! I activate Miracle Pot!!

Exodia: WHAT??? YOU DON'T HAVE THAT CARD!!!

Sandoval: A friend gave it to me!! To defeat YOU!!! Now I tribute my Irou in order to draw 5 cards from my deck!!! * Perfect!!* I play Monster Reborn to bring back my Great Shogun Shien!! (2500) then I'll play the Six Samurai - Yaichi (1300) then I'll special summon The Grandmaster of the Six Samurai!!! (2100)...Exodia, You're staring at 4 powerful monsters...They symbolize Me, Andrix, Teva and Melodie...Together, we're a whole team!! And nothing can seperate us!!! Now Shogun!! Attack his Sage of Stillness!!!

Exodia LP: 9200

Exodia: No!!! My precious points!!!

Sandoval: You haven't felt anything yet!!! Now all remaining Six Samurais will attack you directly!!

Exodia: OH NO!!!

Sandoval: DESTROY HIM!!!

BOOM!!!

Exodia LP: 4100

Exodia: URGH!!! Not fair!!

Sandoval: That's the way the Six Samurais Roll!!

Exodia: URGH...My move...I play Card of Sanctity...We both draw until we're holding 6 cards in our hands...Now I play 3 face-downs and summon Nova Warlock (1900) I activate its speical ability...I get to activate traps from my hand!! So I activate Metalmorph to increase its ATK by 300...making it 2200!!!

Sandoval: It's still not enough to beat my Shogun!! But anyways...I activate Anihallation Plan...It let's me give up half my points to destroy all of your spell and trap cards!!!

Sandoval LP: 50

Exodia: Thank you!! I was hoping that would happen!! You sent my Destruction Greed to the graveyard...When this card is sent from the field to the graveyard by one of your card effects while it is face-down, I get 500 life points for each card on the field!!! I AM INDESTRUCTIBLE!!!

Necross LP: 7600

Sandoval: *His life points are out of control!!! But that's not the only problem...Next turn...He'll probably draw the final piece of Exodia and win the duel!!! WHAT TO DO!?!?!?*

To be continued...

Next Episode: Episode 13 - Threat of the Forbidden One (Part 4)

Archived