Yu-Gi-Oh : Reversal of Fear...[[THE SEASON FINALE HAS BEEN POSTED]] Come back in 2 weeks for the start of Season 2!!!

Purple Dinosaur

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reversal of Fear Episode 13 - Threat of the Forbidden One (Part 4)

As we saw Sandoval and Andrix enter the cavern in which their parents are being held hostage only to find out that the mastermind behind all of this is the Ultimate Spellcaster...Exodia the Forbidden One!! Sandoval steps up and takes Exodia on in a duel. He uses all of his monsters strengh but it seems that Exodia uses a deck with cards of himself...Exodia has very few monsters but Sandoval can still not stand up to them because Exodia is using Spells and Traps to power him up...and to power down Sandoval...

Andrix couldn't bear to see Sandoval get defeated so Andrix gave Sandoval his Miracle Pot card...Sandoval used it and it saved him from being defeated for another turn, but what will he do now??

Enjoy!

(A bird's eye view shows Sandoval and Exodia)

Exodia LP: 7600

Sandoval LP: 50

Sandoval: As I seem to remember, it's my turn now!! So I draw!! I play 2 face-down cards and then end my turn!!

Exodia: You call that a move!! Watch this!! *URGH...I didn't draw the final piece* I'll play 1 face-down card and now my Nova Warlock will attack your Irou!!! DESTROY HIM!!!

BOOM!!!

Sandoval LP: 50

Exodia: WHAT!!! Why didn't you lose???

Sandoval: I activated my trap card...It's called Underworld Samurai!! It negates your attack and we both gain life points equal to your attacking monster's ATK!!

Exodia LP: 9500

Sandoval LP: 1950

Sandoval: Now it's my move!!! I activate The Grave of Life...This spell card lets us both take 2 trap cards from our graveyards and add them to our hands...And we both increase our life points by 500!!

Exodia LP: 10000

Sandoval LP: 2450

Sandoval: I'll play a face-down and now it's your turn...

Exodia: I thought it would never come!! I play a face-down card and then I'll activate Silent Restoring!! This card allows me to destroy 1 of my face-down cards and special summon a monster from my graveyard...I'll destroy my Destruction Greed, you know what that means don't you! I gain 500 points for every card on the field...that's 8!!

Exodia LP: 14000

Sandoval: *WOW that's a lot of points!*

Exodia: I'll now use the effect of my Silent Restoring...I get my Sage of Silence back from the graveyard to the field (1400)...I'll activate my Nova Warlock's ability again!! I get to play trap cards from my hand...I'll activate Metalmorph!! It increases my Warlock's ATK by 300 making it 2200...But that's not all! In battle, it gains half the ATK of it's target...Tough luck! Now attack his Shogun!! (3450)

BOOM!!!

Sandoval LP: 1500

Exodia: Don't forget! My Damage Wall is still on the field!! Everytime you lose points...I gain them and you lose 500 life points and I gain 500 points!!

Sandoval LP: 1000

Exodia LP: 15550

Sandoval: *His life points are too high!! I can't possibly defeat him now!!*

Exodia: I end my turn!!

Sandoval: I better make this turn count or else...I'm done for...I DRAW!!!

(The card swipes through the air in slow motion)

Sandoval: YES!!! You overlooked a small detail on your Nova Warlock's ability...It also lets ME use traps from my hand! So I activate Backs to the Wall!! I have to give up points until I only have 100 left and then I get to summon all Six Samurai monsters from my graveyard!! So I summon Zanji (1800) Irou (1700) and My Great Shogun Shien (2500)

Exodia: WHAT??

Sandoval: That's not all!! I activate Breakthrough! Here's the deal...I select a Six Samurai monster on my side of the field and if it destroys 1 of your monsters by battle, all of my remaining Six Samurais will attack you directly! So Great Shogun Shien...Attack his Nova Warlock!!!

BOOM!!!

Exodia LP: 15250

Sandoval: Now all my monsters will strike you directly!! Samurai Storm!!!

Exodia: AHH!!!

Exodia LP: 9650

Exodia: It's my move!! I activate Pot of Greed! I draw 2 cards...I activate another Pot of Greed!! I draw another 2!! I play a Monster in face-down defense position...Then I lay 1 card face-down and I activate Dian Keto the Cure Master!! I now gain 1000 life points!

Exodia LP: 10650

Exodia: Now My Damage Wall kicks in...If I gain points...You lose 500 and they go to me!!

Exodia LP: 11150

Sandoval LP: 500

Exodia: Your move!!

Sandoval: I draw...Now Shogun...Attack his face-down monster!!!

BOOM!!!

Exodia: That was my Skelengel...I get to draw a card now!!

(Exodia draws his card slowly then looks at it and starts laughing)

Exodia: MUAH HAHAHA!!! HAHAHA!! Sandoval do you want to know something...I JUST WON!!! I drew the final piece of myself!!!

Sandoval: OH NO!!!!

Exodia: OH YEAH!!! NOW I PLAY MYSELF!!!

(Exodia rises with a big circle in his back)

Sandoval: This is not good!!! He just won!!

Andrix: Oh no!!! He lost!

Exodia: EXODIA!! OBLITERATE!!!!

(All Six Samurais are destroyed in a huge explosion...)

(Sandoval's life points go down 1 by 1...)

Sandoval LP: 50...49...48...47...46

(Andrix is shocked)

Andrix: No!! Sandoval!!

Sandoval LP: 34...33...32...31...30

Sandoval: I'll be fine Andrix...Just, take these 2 cards and TAKE DOWN EXODIA!!!

Sandoval LP: 13...12...11...10...9

Andrix: What am I gonna do??? I'll be all alone!!

Sandoval LP: 4...3...2...1...0

Sandoval: Good luck...Andrix!!

(Sandoval's body has fully decomposed)

Andrix: GRR!!! How could you!!!

Exodia: It was his fate anyways...and pretty soon, you'll be there along with him and your pathetic friends!!! MUAH HAHAHA!!!

Andrix: It's my job to take him down...Exodia!! Be ready for the best match EVER!!!

To be continued...

Next time on Reversal of Fear, Andrix will duel Exodia in a HUGE fight for freedom...For this, he must exude his full potential and overcome any challenges in his way!! Do not miss this amazing duel next episode...on Reversal of Fear!!

Next Episode: Episode 14 - Heart of a Hero (Part 1)

Yea, it may need to be a bit longer. However, overall a great story.

Just I minor error from your last episode that I saw (which you may have done on purpose), but when you use Back to the Walls! you didn't decrease the character's LP to 100. Then when Exodia used Dian Keto (thus Damage Wall as well) Sandoval should have lost all his life points before Exodia drew the last piece.

Reversal of Fear Episode 14 - Heart of a Hero (Part 1)

Last time on Reversal of Fear, Sandoval and Exodia continued their duel. As they are both fighting to their very best, Sandoval is losing his life points dramatically but Exodia seems to be gaining alot more...Sandoval summons all of his Six Samurai monsters for 1 last chance at victory but before long, Exodia drew the fifth and final piece of himself. He won the duel.

As Sandoval says his goodbyes to Andrix, He gives his Miracle Pot card back to him along with another card that seems to have mysterious powers that are so far unknown...At last the final battle...it will be epic and exciting!!! Watch the 2 best duelists collide in one great duel!!!

Enjoy!

(Andrix is staring down to the floor where we last saw Sandoval)

Andrix: Exodia, this ends now!! I'm gonna defeat you and win back my friends and our parents!!!

Exodia: You must defeat me in order to do that...It is not a very easy task...You see I have been monitoring all of your duels closely to observe all of your strategies and I have created the perfect deck to counter all of them...Your Plant Super Fusion card will do you absolutely no good in our duel...

Andrix: GRR...That's cheating and you know it!! Now Exodia, let's duel...and let's make it a great duel!!!

Exodia: I agree!! Now let's duel!!! But let's both start with 8000 life points...I want it to last long!!

Andrix: Fine then!!!

[DUEL]

Andrix LP: 8000

Exodia LP: 8000

Exodia: Since I am the defending champion, I'll start things off!! I play Double Summon! So now I summon Sage of Stillness (1400) and Sage of Silence (1400) both in attack position...I'll set 2 cards face-down and then I'll play my Dian Keto spell card...It increases my life points by 1000.

Exodia LP: 9000

Exodia: I end my turn...

Andrix: And I start mine!! I draw!! I summon Forest Lord in attack position (1500) now I can remove this card from play to Summon a LV 8 Plant-type monster from my hand or deck...I choose my Forest Gryphon (2800)...Now I play Plant Summon Nightmare!! I can return 1 LV5 or higher Plant-type monster to my hand to inflict damage to you equal to its ATK!

BOOM!!

Exodia LP: 6600

Andrix: Well what do you know...I have more life points than you!! I'll play 2 face-down cards and then end my turn!!

Exodia: *I've never seen these cards before!! I don't know what their power is...He is indeed the best duelist I've ever seen!* I play the spell card Traumatising Damage...You lose the Total ATK of my monsters as direct damage and I gain all of those points!

Exodia LP: 9000

Andrix LP: 5600

Exodia: Bet you didn't see that coming eh?? I end my turn!

Andrix: I'll activate a face-down...It's called Jar of Greed...I get to draw a card now...And now it's my Draw Phase so I get another card! I summon Mysterious Vine Shadow in attack position (1000) and it can't be destroyed by battle so just try to attack me!! I'll also play the spell card Change of Heart to take control of your Sage of Silence!! Now Sage of Silence will attack your Sage of Stillness!!

BOOM!!!

Exodia: Smart play...They both got destroyed!!

Andrix: That shouldn't be the least of your worries if you knew what I had in store for you!!

Exodia: You're making up lies!!! It's my move anyways so I draw!!! I summon Chrome Paladin (1300) it's effect lets me draw 2 cards wheni it is normal summoned...I draw!! *Excellent, the Right Leg and the Left arm!!* I'll throw down a card and then my Chrome Paladin will attack your Vine Shadow with Liquid Chrome Blast!!!

(Miniature explosion circles Andrix)

Andrix LP: 5300

Andrix: URGH...Think you're so tough?? Watch this!! I play Miracle Pot..I give up my Mysterious Vine Shadow to draw 5 cards...Then it's effect lets me summon 2 more Mysterious Vine Shadows when it is destroyed...So now I draw 5 cards!! *Perfect* Exodia, I have a small lecture to say to you and it goes like this...

In these past few days, I've had 3 main heroes...Melodie, Sandoval and Teva...And before we came here to Matan's Island, I knew them well enough so I decided to make some cards after them...So Now is the time to unleash these cards!!! I summon Melodie - Goddess of Gold (2000)...

Exodia: You named cards after your pathetic friends...Please...They weren't as good as you!!

Andrix: I admire them a lot and they mean a lot to me so I am going to get them back and I will defeat you!!! Now I play the card that Sandoval gave to me before we said goodbye...I play Release of the Friendship Gods! This card lets me summon 2 monsters from my hand or deck at the cost of 2000 points...So I summon Sandoval - God of Battle (2000) and Teva - Goddess of the Air (2000)

Andrix LP: 3300

Exodia: URGH...What can you possibly do with those pathetic cards???

Andrix: FYI, they're not pathetic and plus they're my friends!!! Besides, I don't see you with any friends...Look at that!!

(A view shows the wall with all the spellcasters trapped inside individual crystal balls)

Andrix: I don't think they would count you as their friend if you do that to them!!

Exodia: WHY YOU LITTLE!!!

(A barrier stops Exodia from reaching Andrix)

Exodia: What?? Why can't I crush you??

Andrix: We're in a duel remember??

Exodia: HRR...LET'S FINISH THIS!!!

Andrix: And it's still my move! Now Melodie...Attack his Paladin!!

Melodie: Okay Andrix!!!

Exodia: Wait...You can talk to them??

Andrix: Of course I can!!! Their spirits are present in these cards!! How cool is that!! Now Melodie continue your attack!!! Goldrush attack!

BOOM!!

Exodia: HEHE...You have overlooked 1 thing...My Chrome Paladin cannot be destroyed in battle!! HAHA!!

Andrix: I knew that...But you still take damage!!

Exodia: HUH???

Exodia LP: 8300

Andrix: Now my 2 remaining Gods will attack your monster!!

BOOM!!! BOOM!!!

Exodia: AHH!!! HRR!!! You'll pay for that!!

Exodia LP: 6900

Exodia: HAHA...I still have more than twice your life points!!! Oh well...

Andrix: Watch out!! Before long, you will have lost!!

Exodia: Not on my watch!! It's my turn!! I draw!! *YEAH!!* I activate Raigeki!! It destroys all monsters on your side of the field!!! Tough luck!!

Andrix: AHH!!! NO!! Not my Gods!!

BOOM!!!

Exodia: Next I play Pot of Seduction...I get to draw 4 cards at the cost of 300 points...

Exodia LP: 6600

Exodia: Next, I play Ookazi!! This card inflicts 800 points of damage to you!!

Andrix LP: 2500

Andrix: AHH!! That hurt!!

Exodia: I'm not done...I activate Reverse Ookazi...I can activate this card after Ookazi resolves...I gain 800 points...But that's not all, I activate Serial Spell...I can activate this card when I activate a Normal Spell card. Its effect becomes the same as the normal spell's so instead, I gain 1600 points!!!

Exodia LP: 8200

Exodia: Now I summon Periculum Magician (1700) and its effect lets me draw 3 cards when it's normal summoned. So I draw...I play 2 face-downs and then activate Tetran Rain!! This spell card lets both of us take the ATK of our monsters and increase our life points by the total amount...Since you don't have any...I guess I'll take my 1700 points now!!

Exodia LP: 9900

Andrix: *He's getting better!! I think I have to kick it up a notch!! Time to release the force of the Plants!!!*

To be continued...

Next Episode: Episode 15 - Heart of a Hero (Part 2)

Reversal of Fear Episode 15 - Heart of a Hero (Part 2)

Last time, we saw Andrix take his revenge towards Exodia by challenging him to a duel...Andrix thought of a plan so he decided to taunt Exodia and make him mad...Andrix knew that Exodia could not fight back since they are in a duel but his anger go worse and worse until, he finally calmed down and continued the duel. Now Andrix has to try not to lose his temper...

As they dueled, Andrix lectured Exodia on how Sandoval, Teva and Melodie have been his role-models in the past few days and how he decided to name some cards after them. At first, Exodia was in denial but he soon experienced the power of these gods first hand. Shorty after, with 1 card, he destroyed all of them leaving Andrix in a tough spot. Now, Andrix has to face the biggest challenge yet...

Enjoy!!

(A side view shows Andrix and Exodia looking hostile.)

Exodia LP: 9900

Andrix LP: 2500

Andrix: My move...I activate Pot of Seduction!! This lets me draw 3 cards if I give up 300 points...

Andrix LP: 2200

Andrix: Now I play 2 face-down cards and then I activate Plant Summon Dream!! I give up 1000 points to summon Fairy King Truesdale (2200) and Jerry Beans Man (1750)...Now Truesdale, DESTROY HIS PELICULUM MAGICIAN!!!

Andrix LP: 1200

BOOM!!!

Exodia LP: 9400

Andrix: Now Jerry Beans...Attack Exodia directly!!!

Exodia LP: 7650

Exodia: Since you don't have anymore cards to play, I guess it's my turn!!! So now I draw!! *The Left Leg YES!!!* I play a face-down and then end my turn...

Andrix: Nothing more that you could have done...My move!!! I activate Graceful Charity!! I draw 3 then discard 2!! Now I play Pot of Avarice....I get 5 monsters back from my grave and put them in my deck.

(Mysterious Vine Shadow, Melodie - Goddess of Gold, Sandoval - God of Battle, Teva - Goddess of Air and Woodborg Sprite return to Andrix's Deck...)

Andrix: Now I get to draw 2 cards...Now I summon Standard Bush in attack position (400)...Now I play Polymerization!!! Fusing Fairy King Truesdale with Jerry Beans along with Standard bush to make...Truesdale, the King of Plants (3500)...Now I'll activate his speical talent, I get to draw 5 cards when it's fusion summoned but most importantly, if my life points are lower than yours, My Truesdale gains ATK equal to the difference...His ATK is now 8950!!!

Exodia: OH NO!!! His ATK is enough to take me down!!

Andrix: You better believe it!! Now Truesdale, ATTACK!!!

Exodia: I play Hallowed Life Barrier!!! I discard 1 card to make the damage to me this turn, 0!!! Tough luck!!

Andrix: You won't be so lucky next turn!!

Exodia: Yeah well...I discarded Spellcaster's Motion...It lets us both draw a card when this card is sent to the graveyard by a card effect.

(They both draw their cards)

Exodia: *YES!! I drew the fourth piece!! One more and then he loses!!

Andrix: It's still my turn!!! And since I'm assuming you have Exodia pieces in your hand...I play Card Destruction!!!

Exodia: WHAT!!! YOU CAN'T!!!

Andrix: I just did, now send your cards to the graveyard and draw 5 cards from your deck...

Exodia: URGH...*How did he know that I had pieces of myself in my hand!! Am I that predictable??*

Andrix: I'll set 3 face-downs and than end my turn!!

Exodia: I draw...*HRR!! The final piece!! I could have won by now!!* I play 1 face-down card and end my turn!!

Andrix: I knew you had Exodia pieces in your hand so I decided to do something before you could have won!! So I played Card Destruction...Am I smart or what??

Exodia: HRR...*So I am predictable...Except, I need to draw the card I'm thinking of next turn or else I'll lose for sure!!* It's my turn now!! *YAY!!! It is the card I wanted!!* I play Discard Trap...I discard 1 random card from my hand and I get to draw 2 cards...I also gain 500 life points!!

Exodia LP: 8150

Andrix: Remember, My monster gets stronger since you increased in points! So now his ATK is 9450!! Nothing will beat it!!

Exodia: Except for this!! I play Contract with Exodia!! This spell card can activate this card when all 5 pieces of Exodia are in the Graveyard...I can now summon My Exodia Necross!! (1800) then I play Pot of Greed!! I draw 2 cards and then I play Double Attack...So my Necross with attack your King of Plants!! And Necross can't be destroyed by battle!!

Andrix: You'll still take A LOT of damage to your points!!

(Exodia Necross attacks The King of Plants)

BOOM!!!

Exodia LP: 500

Andrix: That was pathetic!!

Exodia: Take a look at your monster!! I think it's not looking very well!!

Andrix: OH NO!!!

Exodia: Since your life points are now higher than mine, your monster loses the difference in points!!! HAHA

Andrix: URGH...How could I have not seen that coming??

(Andrix's monster's ATK decreases to 2800)

Exodia: And my Necross gains 1000 ATK with each battle!! So now It's ATK is 2800!! And Now it'll attack again thanks to my Double Attack card!!

Andrix: OH NO!! My King will be destroyed but his Necross will stay intact!!

BOOM!!!

Exodia: And remember...My monster gains 1000 ATK since it just battled!! So it is now 3800!!!

Andrix: Oh no!! Just when I was making a miraculous comeback!!

Exodia: Don't be sad!! I'll put you out of your misery soon enough!! I end my turn!!

Andrix: Please...I need just 1 lucky draw!! I play my last Pot of Greed!! Letting me draw 2 cards!! Now I play Monster Reborn!! I summon Back my Fairy King Truesdale (2200) then I play a face-down card...I end my turn...

Exodia: What's wrong?? Are you sad that you'll be defeated soon?? Well you should be!! Now Necross!! Attack!! Win me this duel!!

BOOM!!!

Andrix LP: 100

Exodia: What?? How did you not lose???

Andrix: I played Reinforcements!! This trap card increased my Fairy King's ATK by 500!! I'm still in this Exodia!! I will rescue my friends!!

Exodia: Keep dreaming!! I know I will win...Take a look at the field!! I have 5 times as many life points as you do and you're staring at a monster immune to destruction by battle and all card effects!! You can't possibly win!!

Andrix: It's my turn now!!

(Andrix draws a card very slowly)

Andrix: I play Spell Reclamation...I pay half my points to get 1 spell card back from the graveyard...I choose Pot of Greed! I will now activate it!! So I draw 2 cards...I play Button Bush (300)...

Exodia: That puny card won't save you at all!! Are you trying to give up??

Andrix: I'm not done yet...I activate the spell card that will destroy your monster!!

Exodia: You can't!! Remember?? My monster is protected from all effects!!

Andrix: Yes but there are 5 cards that need to be in your graveyard for it to stay on the field...I activate Soul Release!!

Exodia: OH NO!!

Andrix: This card removes 5 cards in your graveyard from play!! I choose all 5 pieces of Exodia!! So now Necross goes Bye-Bye!!

BOOM!!!

Andrix: Now my Button Bush...Attack him directly!! Leaf Drop!!

Exodia LP: 200

Andrix: I end with a face-down card!!

Exodia: *This duelist is amazing with just one card...He stopped me from summoning myself and win!! Then with another card...He destroyed my 3800 ATK monster...He is without doubt the best duelist I have ever seen!! I must have his soul!!!

To be continued...

Next Episode: Episode 16 - Exodia's Endgame

Reversal of Fear Episode 16 - Exodia's Endgame

As Exodia revealed his true forces last time, Andrix summons a new fusion monster: Truesdale, King of Plants...And not only did this monster's ATK increase to incredible amounts but Andrix also managed to stop Exodia's strategy of drawing all 5 pieces of himself. Exodia thought that this duel was going to end very quickly since his plans were foiled but he drew the card that led him to near victory. Exodia Necross....This card overwhelmed Andrix with its indestructibility powers but Andrix fought back and decided to destroy the creature from the graveyard...Its only weakness...As we continue this epic duel, Andrix and Exodia will need to give every last bit of energy they have in order to win...

Enjoy!!!

(A side view of Exodia and Andrix showing them breathing heavily)

Exodia: Tired yet?

Andrix: Yeah...But I'm in it until the end!! Now let's finish this!!

Exodia: Right!! My move!! *This card shall do just fine* I summon Summoned Force in attack position (1000)...It has a good effect...I gain 500 points when it is summoned and when it is destroyed, I lose 500 points...Now my Summoned Force, attack his Button Bush with Teamwork Trial...

BOOM!!!

Exodia LP: 700

Andrix: My monster does not take battle damage...I guess you didn't know that!

Exodia: You should have lost yet you've saved yourself once again...You continue to amaze me Andrix!

Andrix: I knew this duel was going to be tough...So I stacked my deck with powerful cards...I just can't keep up with your monsters...It's like we're somehow equally matched...But 1 of us must win...So I draw!! I summon Woodland Sprite (900) then I play my Vile Germs...It increases my monster's ATK by 300 making it 1200...

Exodia: Well done Andrix...You'll attack my monster and then I'll lose the rest of my points...Go ahead...You deserved it!

Andrix: I'm not sure if I can, I do not have much energy left...

Exodia: Believe me!! You'e been through too much to be defeated...Now attack me!!

Andrix: Are you sure?

Exodia: Positive...You've dueled non-stop throughout these past few days...

Andrix: That much is true...*Yawns* UGH...Nap time!!

Exodia: Good Idea...We'll continue this duel tomorrow!! Good night...

(The night passes by...Exodia and Andrix finally wake up)

Exodia: Rise and shine Andrix!!

Andrix: Where are we??

Exodia: We're in my cavern and today we continue our duel!! What do you say???

Andrix: Okay!!

Exodia: Our monsters have not changed places since last night...We also have the cards that were in our hands inside our pockets...

Andrix: Alright then!!! Lets finish what we started!!

(Andrix and Exodia are now full of energy and ready to duel at full power)

Andrix: It was still my move...You told me to attack your monster so that I could win...So I'll do just that!! Woodland Sprite...Attack his Summoned Force!!

Exodia: I know I said that last night but I was very sleepy so now...I discard Life Preservation Device from my hand to negate 1 of your attacks. It also lets me take a spell or trap card from my deck and place it face-down on the field but I must skip my turn. Your move Andrix!

Andrix: Okay then...I play Graceful Charity to draw 3 cards...now I discard 2 but most importantly...

(Andrix shows 1 card he is going to discard for Graceful Charity's effect)

Exodia: Oh no!!! Not that card!!

Andrix: I discarded Chlorophyll Doppelganger...It lets me summon 2 more in its place if it is discarded to the grave by a card effect...So I summon 2 Chlorophyll Doppelgangers both in attack position (0000)...

Exodia: Those things have no points!!

Andrix: Their effects let me gain 1000 points and each of their ATK points raise by 500...so their ATK points are now 500!

Andrix LP: 1100

Andrix: Now both of them will attack your Summoned Force with Double Decoy Strike!!

BOTH DOPPELGANGERS GO BOOM!!!

Exodia: HAHA...You only hurt yourself by attacking me!!

Andrix: Not quite...When 1 Doppelganger is sent to the graveyard by a card effect, I get 2 more in its place but when 2 are sent to the graveyard in the same battle phase...I get 1 LV5 or higher monster from my deck to the field...So come on out Forest Gryphon (2800) and since it's still the battle phase, I get to attack with it!! So go Forest Gryphon...Destroy his monster and the rest of his points!!

Exodia: Not this time...I play the Trap card Negate Attack!! It stops you from attacking anymore this turn!! Oh well! I guess your monster is destroyed now since your Doppelganger's effect lets it only stay on the field for 1 turn!

BOOM!!

Andrix: I'll set 1 face-down and then end my turn...

Exodia: That's pretty much all you can do now!! Now watch how a real move is made!! I draw 1 card...I play the spell card Draw Selection...This card allows me to remove 1 card on the field from play to draw 4 cards from my deck...*OOH!!* Since my Summoned force left the field, I lose 500 points but I still have some!!

Exodia: Now I play my face-down card...Regeneration Temptation...I gain 300 life points for each card on the field...I count 5, so I gain 1500 points!!

Exodia LP: 1700

Andrix: You don't scare me...

Exodia: But this will...It's called Armor Break...I placed this card face-down last night when we were both sleepy!! This card destroys all equip spell cards on the field...Including your Vile Germs...

BOOM!!

(Woodland Sprite's ATK goes down to 900)

Andrix: Hey not fair!! I don't remember you placing that card face-down...

Exodia: If you don't remember, maybe you were very tired because I remember setting it face-down as my last move before falling asleep!!

Andrix: Alright then...I draw!! I play Malevolent Nuzzler...This card increases the ATK of 1 of my monsters by 700. I choose my Woodland Sprite!! His ATK is now 1600!! Now attack Exodia directly my sprite!!

BOOM!!

Exodia LP: 100

Exodia: We're equal now...And next turn will probably be the last one!!

Andrix: I agree...The best duel of my life is going to end soon!! I'm gonna miss this Island!! Now I play 2 cards face-down and then end my turn...

Exodia: *This young boy has fought with all of his strength throughout this week and managed to discover and stop all of my Flawless Strategies...he has defeated all Spellcaster that have come in his way and in 1 turn, the greatest match he's ever faced will come to an end...Time to end this with a bang!!!

To be concluded...

Next episode (Season Finale) Episode 17 - All's well that ends well!!!

Reversal of Fear Season Finale - All's well that ends well!!!

Last time on Reversal of Fear, Andrix and Exodia tried to finish their duel but they were out of energy...They fell asleep in the middle of their duel and napped all night.

When they woke up...They had all of their energy replendished and continued with their duel. Exodia and Andrix had several situations where 1 of them could have lost the duel but they both prevented that from happening by activating a series of spell and trap cards...As they exchange their sympathetic words, they are also fighting with great power. As we continue this duel, Andrix and Exodia will summon their most powerful monsters and continue to surprise each other...But in the end, there can only be 1 winner...

Enjoy!!!

(A view shows Exodia and Andrix both looking confident in themselves)

Andrix: Exodia, Let's finish this duel!!

Exodia: It's my move!! I summon Allies of Infinity! (????) then I lay 2 face-down cards and then end my turn...

Andrix: Why did you summon a monster with no ATK???

Exodia: Because of its ability... during the Battle Phase, this card's ATK becomes 2000...Then it is destroyed at the end of my turn...

Andrix: I see...Well I tribute my Woodland Sprite to summon my Plast Emperor (2400) his speical ability lets me add 2 spell cards from my deck to my hand. Now Emperor, attack his Allies of Infinity!

Exodia: I had a hunch that you would attack me so I activate Spellcaster Double Battle Fusion!! It doubles my monster's ATK and then Your monster's ATK gets added to mine! Plus my monster already has 2000 attack points!

(Allies of Infinity's ATK raises to 6400)

Exodia: You can't stop me now!!

Andrix: Yes I can...I activate Plant Life Extention!! It raises my monster's ATK by the number of points your monster has!! Making it 8800!!!

Exodia: Well now, That is precisely why I placed 2 face-downs last turn...I play Overload spell...I declare a type of card and the ATK of all monsters of that Type is doubled for this turn!! I choose Spellcaster, so my monster's ATK raises to 12800!!!

Andrix: Hey!! Great minds think alike Exodia!!

Exodia: HUH???

Andrix: You see, I placed the same card you just played in my deck as well!! So now I'll activate it!! I play Overload Spell...I choose to double the ATK of all Plant-type monsters!!!

Exodia: HMM...I guess you beat me Andrix...This was the most amazing duel I have ever played!!

Andrix: Yeah, it's too bad it had to end so soon!! Now we say goodbye!

Exodia: I agree...Now you can go save your parents...

Andrix: YAY!! I get to see them again!

Exodia: You deserved it! After all you've been through to get them...Now let's finish this off with a bang!!

Andrix: Yes... My Plast Emperor has 17600 ATK that's more than enough attack points to wipe your monster out... NOW DESTROY HIS MONSTER WITH STORM OF LEAVES!!!

EXTREME BOOM!!!

Exodia LP: 0

[END DUEL]

(Suddenly, the cavern starts crumbling)

Andrix: Let's get out of Here!!!

Exodia: C'mon!!

(Exodia and Andrix run outside to find out that his parents were there waiting for him along with Melodie, Teva and Sandoval and all the spellcasters...)

Andrix: MOM!! DAD!!!

Andrix's Mom: MY BOY!!!

(Tears start dripping down his mom's eyes.)

Andrix's Dad: We missed you so much...Right as you won the duel, the hatch that we were locked in opened up and we ran out!

Andrix: I'm just so glad that you guys made it! And you guys!!

Sandoval: Hey there! We all saw you win the duel! It was amazing...too bad I didn't win!!

Andrix: I'm sure you'll get your chance!

Teva: Thanks for setting me free Andrix!

Andrix: It was no probl...

(Right there, Teva pulled him towwrds her and kissed him on the lips)

Andrix: WHOA...You're welcome!! *WOW that was amazing*

Melodie: Thanks for letting us all go! And...That was an amazing duel!

(Exodia walks up in front of everybody)

Exodia: I'm sorry for the way I've treated you all...I knew you deserved better but I was hungry for power...Until Andrix set me free and showed me what friendship is all about!!!

Andrix: It's okay Exodia...In the end, your mistakes have led us all back together...

(Tears start falling out of Exodia's eyes..He runs up to Andrix and gives him a hug...and then everybody joins in...)

Everybody: GROUP HUG!!!

Andrix: Well, I guess this is the end...

Sandoval: How on earth am I gonna boat us all back home??

Melodie: You can do 2 trips...

(Just then, A Hellicopter flies over them with Necross driving it...)

Necross: C'mon Everybody...I'll get you guys all back home safely!!

(Everybody boards the hellicopter...)

Andrix's Mom: What's wrong dear??

Andrix: We just have so many memories here...It's just hard for us to say goodbye!

(Tears start forming in the 4 teenagers' eyes...)

Andrix's Mom: We'll come back here 1 day!! I promise!!

1 year later...

(Melodie and Teva are on the beach at Matan's Island tanning on their towels...)

Warlock: May I offer you ladies a drink??

(He hands them Iced Teas...Further away, some spellcasters are dueling each other, Andrix's Mom and dad are sharing a smoothie at the tiki hut and Sandoval is out in the water surfin' the tides...Andrix is walking around to see whats going on and then he bumps into Exodia..)

Exodia: Oops... sorry Andrix!! Care for a drink??

(Exodia hands him an Iced Tea as well)

(Blast Magician walks up to Andrix's Mom...)

B.M: Are you ready for your massage??

Andrix's Mom: Yup!!

(Andrix is at a table with Teva drinking an Iced Tea)

Andrix: Hey Teva...Wanna go golfing?? They built a course on the other side of the volcano!!

Teva: Sure thing!!

(They walk to the golf course and get ready)

(Teva swings her club and gets the ball in the hole)

Teva: Yes!!! HOLE IN ONE!!!

Andrix: Oh yeah!! Well watch this!!

(The ball lands in the rough...Teva starts laughing...)

Andrix: How...You...Hey come here you!!!

(Andrix follows Teva and jumps on her...They are on the ground laying on their backs)

Teva: This is the life!!

Andrix: Yup!! We live here!!

Teva: Hurray for us!!

(The view starts zooming out...)

Andrix: Yup!! All's well that ends well!!!

The end!!

Come back in 2 weeks for the primiere of Season 2! With Chaos_Remix as the co-writer...Goodbye!!

Archived