Cartoon Network Packs

Yorobot

like my truck pic that i found off web  

1 member has voted

1. 1. like my truck pic that i found off web

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm here' date=' I say they're pretty good, but I've never seen Samurai Jack. If you're making Cartoon Network Cards, you should make Foster's cards! Woah, that just gave me an idea!

[/quote']

I will do some. All (or almost all) shows from Cartoon Network will be there. Powerpuff Giels (the part I hate) up to Codename KND (the part I prefer), they`ll all be there!

Just to let you know Yorobot' date=' I told the people from the topic of the cards with no picture (written cards) that you made this topic so they can come here and rate them.

[/quote']

Good idea. A card description is nothing until it is made. For people who have the idea but didn`t do it yet, the written cards thread is for them. Me, I found the pictures and everything`s okay!

By the way, Kids Next Door are coming! Next post, I will present all other KND-related cards.

[attachment=3609][attachment=3610][attachment=3611][attachment=3612][attachment=3614]

So did the link I give you work for what you needed it for?

Well, I find it easier to write in the search space the name of the program, then I go to 'List of characters in...' and I find pictures and evenlinks to more important characters!

Cards have some pretty bad wording and such. Some of the cards have some broken Effects/ATK/DEF but oh well.

Uh, I`m not originally English-speaking, but I learn it. I look like an English guy, but it`s because it`s been a long time I`m learning it and I`m greatly improving.

I give it a 7.9 out of 10. You should try putting the cards with no pictures in the other topic in the Written cards section since they don't have a picture yet.

The problem is that I tried finding pictures but I couldn`t or the pic didn`t show so I had a lot of problems. I tried to do my best.

I refuse placing these cards on Photobucket. I already have too many accounts. Here, Nintendo Nsider forums, etc...

Well, hee are the last KND cards.

[attachment=3823][attachment=3824][attachment=3825][attachment=3826][attachment=3827][attachment=3828][attachment=3829]

Hey I got an idea! When the pack will be finished, I will place all cards on a Word document and so I will automatically know the cards without pictures, until I find pictures of course.

But the pack will continue anyway. I KNOW, SOME CARDS WON`T HAVE ANY PICTURE! But that`s the goal of my idea. To wait till I find some.

Archived