Cartoon Network Packs

Yorobot

like my truck pic that i found off web  

1 member has voted

1. 1. like my truck pic that i found off web

[attachment=3901][attachment=3902][attachment=3903][attachment=3904][attachment=3905][attachment=3906][attachment=3907][attachment=3908][attachment=3909]

These are all Dexter-related cards. Next cards are (urgh... I hate this part) Powerpuff Girls.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got an idea. Why not go for Xiaolin Showdown based cards. That's one of my favourite shows and is on Cartoon Network. :D

For everyone who`s asking' date=' I have the answer: I follow the shows on a determined order. Maybe you will see cards about older shows, with some newer ones.

Foster will be there. Xiaolin Showdown too. Megas XLR? Of course! Tom and Jerry? There won`t be a lot of them, but there will be. Some other shows include Naruto, Ben 10, Robotboy and Johny Bravo (a really old show).

PS Megasean3000: Now you know why I asked you a booster pack!

By the way, the 10 next cards are here! With Powerpuff

Girls!

[attachment=4023'][attachment=4024][attachment=4025][attachment=4026][attachment=4027][attachment=4028][attachment=4029][attachment=4030][attachment=4031][attachment=4032]

I got an idea. Why not go for Xiaolin Showdown based cards. That's one of my favourite shows and is on Cartoon Network. :D

For everyone who`s asking' date=' I have the answer: I follow the shows on a determined order. Maybe you will see cards about older shows, with some newer ones.

Foster will be there. Xiaolin Showdown too. Megas XLR? Of course! Tom and Jerry? There won`t be a lot of them, but there will be. Some other shows include Naruto, Ben 10, Robotboy and Johny Bravo (a really old show).

PS Megasean3000: Now you know why I asked you a booster pack!

By the way, the 10 next cards are here! With Powerpuff

Girls!

[/quote']

I see ur point. I'm glad i was here to help :)

The PPG Cards are here! Look back sometimes because I will add the newer PPG cards in the same post.

038.Blossom.jpg039.Bubbles.jpg040.Buttercup.jpg

041.ThePowerpuffGirls.jpg042.ProfessorUtonium.jpg043.MojoJojo.jpg

044.FuzzyLumpkins.jpg045.PrincessMorbucks.jpg046.RowdyruffBoys.jpg

047.Sedusa.jpg048.GangreenGang.jpg049.TheMayor.jpg

050.SaraBellum.jpg051.AmoebaBoys.jpg052.Him.jpg

053.Bunny.jpg054.ANIMEHyperBlossom.jpg055.ANIMERollingBubbles.jpg

056.ANIMEPoweredButtercup.jpg057.ANIMEPowerpuffGirls.jpg058.ANIMEProfUtonum.jpg

059.ANIMETheMayor.jpg060.ANIMESaraBellum.jpg061.ANIMEMissKeane.jpg

062.ANIMEMojoJojo.jpg063.ANIMEFuzzyLumpkins.jpg064.ANIMESedusa.jpg

065.ANIMEGangreenGang.jpg066.ANIMERowdyruffBoys.jpg067.ANIMEHim.jpg

068.YoureBeingWatched.jpg069.EnemyReunion.jpg070.IncreasingAnger.jpg

071.MojoRobo.jpg072.TheTeamReunite-1.jpg073.OnceAgainTheDayIsSaved.jpg

074.DYNAMO.jpg

Sorry for the Dynamo pic, I just found this small one and none else.

I`m done with PPG cards. Next are (wwwwaaaaiiiittttiiiinnnngggg....) Naruto cards! Yes, I kno, there are already too man Naruto cards, but who cares? Why shouldn`t I do mine? And, after all, Naruto also airs on Cartoon network!

If you're doing the CN cards in order' date=' Ed,Edd,Eddy comes before PPP(i think) and (im sure) before Naruto. and also, PPP comes Before KND, and its not CN without Jhonny Bravo or Robot Chicken.

[/quote']

http://www.cartoonnetwork.fr/home/index.jsp

That`s the order I use for my cards. now you will jnow which one is coming... but I will say it anyway. Some CN shows don`t appear, and some more never appeared in the american CN.

Archived