{<<Blue-Eyes Crystal Dragon>>} << just a New Card ^_^

here a quickie card i made i just wanted to make this fast, so i don't expect it to be my best so here it is

Blue-Eyes Crystal Dragon

78252ak6.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Tributed Summoned by Releasing 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" you control. Increase the ATK of this card by 500 for every "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" in your Graveyard. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, you can discard 1 card from your hand to place 1 Blue-Eyes Counter on this card. You can remove 4 Blue-Eyes Counters from this card to Special Summon 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from your Deck. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, increase the ATK of all Dragon-Type monsters you control by 300.

Disclaimer: I do not own the artwork of my card

i made this card fast

Old and New OCG was used

^_^

Hope You Liked My Card

~CMY

[align=center] Overused Pic

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Advanced Summoned by Releasing 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" you control. Increase the ATK of this card by 500 for every "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" in your Graveyard. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, you can discard 1 card from your hand to place 1 Blue-Eyes Counter on this card. You can remove 4 Blue-Eyes Counters from this card to Special Summon 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from your Deck. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, increase the ATK of all Dragon-Type monsters you control by 300.

Fixed.[/align]

• 3 months later...

Archived