CLOSED

Ryumancer

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

070805c5b971.png

Name: Jeff (haven't thought of a last name yet :P)

Height: 6'

Weight: 108 lbs.

Physical Features: Blonde hair, Wears glasses, Black shirt, Red pants, and a suitcase.

Blood Type: A-

Personality: Somewhat of a Kaiba wanna-be, he is a business man as well as a skilled duelist, he might be kind outside of the dueling field, but in a duel he might risk everything.

Alignment: Good

Deck Type: Dragons and Fiends, (i'll PM his deck)

Favorite/Strongest Monster: The Wicked Eraser

Dueling Style: Picks away the opponent's defense with weak monsters, then strikes with his big monsters.

I hope that will do.

070805fce98.png

Name: Bernard Jennings

Height: 170 cm

Weight: 70 kg

Physical Features: Black Hair, Blue Eyes

Blood Type: OB

Personality: Calm, can get angry when provoked

Alignment: Good

Deck Type: Fiend/Fairy

Favorite Monster: Sky Scourge Norleras

Dueling Style: Really doesn't have any dueling style, mostly concentrates to get Sky Scourge Norleras out fast

Relationships: Friends with Mizura, Damon & Lenny

0708058fbd81.png

Name: Master Malcom M.(Nicknamed: Fiend master of Fear)

Height: 180 cm

Weight: 77 kg

Physical Features:Brown Hair, Blue Eyes

Blood Type: OB

Personality: Wierd, Strange, and evil, he has a dark and evil history, bad things has happened to him in the past.

Alignment: Evil

Deck Type: Dark but has few monsters from other attributes

Favorite Monster: Swordstalker

Dueling Style: Focuses on setting his Yomi Ship and Spirit Reaper in defense mode, tries to summon his strongest monsters like Dark Ruler Ha Des, Barrel Dragon, Swordstalker, and Mazerra De Ville, and usually sacrifices his Curs Ton Twice( a.k.a Doppelter Coston) for his 7-9 Starred Monsters(Reason is the effect of Curs Ton Twice)

Relationships:Unknown(you can change this if you want and whenever you want)

If you are intrested in this character I will PM you his deck

Lola Scarlet: 070805988d1.png

Lola Scarlet (dueling): 070805eb5d50.png

Name: Lola Scarlet

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 122

Physical Features: Tannish-pale skin, blue eyes, crimson hair (see tektek pic) , mostly wears a red dress, headband, flower, pink gloves, and blindfold, when dueling throws off dress to show red corset, red leather miniskirt, and red boots.

Blood Type: O-

Personality: Elegant and almost silent mostly, but when dueling she behaves much like Alexis Rhodes.

Alignment: Neutral/later on evil

Deck Type: Pyros/Burner

Favorite Monster: Illusion Dancer of The Red Embers

Dueling Style: Destroys monsters on the opponent's side of the field in various ways, then inflicts direct damage by use of attacks and card effects.

Relationships: She is very close to one of the evil people, (your choice) but doesn't realize that he's on the wrong side until too late, and is converted to evil later on.

Lola Scarlet: 070805988d1.png

Lola Scarlet (dueling): 070805eb5d50.png

Name: Lola Scarlet

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 122

Physical Features: Tannish-pale skin' date=' blue eyes, crimson hair (see tektek pic) , mostly wears a red dress, headband, flower, pink gloves, and blindfold, when dueling throws off dress to show red corset, red leather miniskirt, and red boots.

Blood Type: O-

Personality: Elegant and almost silent mostly, but when dueling she behaves much like Alexis Rhodes.

Alignment: Neutral/later on evil

Deck Type: Pyros/Burner

Favorite Monster: [b']Illusion Dancer of The Red Embers[/b]

Dueling Style: Destroys monsters on the opponent's side of the field in various ways, then inflicts direct damage by use of attacks and card effects.

Relationships: She is very close to one of the evil people, (your choice) but doesn't realize that he's on the wrong side until too late, and is converted to evil later on.

Well, come on, PM me her deck! Do it, do it...peer pressure! lol:razz:

Edit: What does this card do?

heres mine

07080647b698.png

Name: Christopher Libby

Height: 4'11

Physical Features: undead,balding white hair,pitchfork,devil horns,devil tail,ripped pants and top,1800 boots,and chains.

Blood Type:Z------

Personality: his life is mostly scaring the life out of people,but he duels like he never dueled before.

Alignment: evil/dead

Deck Type: zombie/fiend

Favorite Monster: vampire genesis

Dueling Style: first takes away damage to the opponent using spell cards,then does direct damage

Relationships: he is the devils little helper,but also on the side of the vampires

I just thought of something. In the show, every character's deck was altered either a bit or a lot from one saga to another. I think everyone should PM me an altered version of their deck, just in case your character appears in more than one story arc.

Archived