LOCK PLEASE!!!

Thar

If you do not know what the Elite Raters are, click here.

I am hoping that this will actually happen, but I'm gonna reopen the Elite Raters. If I am not allowed to post other versions of threads, then you can lock this.

Instead of opening another Filter Thread, in order to enter you must be a 4-star member or higher. PM me your entery card (effect monster (orange color)) and get an 8/10 or higher.

Now instead of Negative Reps, we will just tell them they did not pass the test, except with kindness, not strictness.

AS the founder and leader of the Elite Raters, I will make sure nothing goes wrong this time. I will not lose my temper like last time.

ELITE RATERS REUNITE

*thinking* Hope this works...*crosses fingers*...

So' date=' when you say that you are keeping the members that were originally in this, does that mean that I don't have to take the test?

[/quote']

If you were already a member before the other thread was locked, then no you don't. ^_^

Do you want everybody to post and say that they are part of this club?

Anyway' date=' I was before, and umm... congrats on 600th post.

[/quote']

Yes, I would like that, theodore. And the 600th post thing isn't that important! XD

If you all could PM everyone who was a part of this club, that would be nice.

Alright! 3 members have returned. And MCII, I'll let you join since your a 5-star.

New Rule: If you wish to join as a new member of this club, you must be a 4-star or higher and PM me their entry card and must get an 8/10 or higher. This will be changed on the first post.

Archived