Dogs or Cats?

Guest Tiger

Dogs or Cats?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Dogs or Cats?

Guest JoshIcy

And you think you CAN'T have such a bond with a cat?

A bond with an animal isn't just limited to dogs' date=' you know. I love my cats and they love me back. Everywhere I go, little Kikyo follows me around. She even plays fetch with rubber bands. She's always ready to be affectionate and loving when you want company, but knows to keep to herself when you need alone time.

I'd take her over a smelly Dog any day. ._.

[/quote']

Umm... You didnt hear my end on cats lol. No need to shout, I just felt it wasnt needed...

Cats are more independent and usually more annoying when they are hungry, a dog can generally be trained to simply wait.... Though cats and dogs are very similar, I have not once met a cat that I can take everywhere with me and not stray...

For that reason I prefer dogs much more...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They act that way because they weren't taught by owners to behave.

~Kenpachi Zaraki

easier said than put.

xD True. But since I heard on the news about the stray dog attacks increase, that statement I made before, has become true around my place.

They act that way because they weren't taught by owners to behave.

~Kenpachi Zaraki

easier said than put.

xD True. But since I heard on the news about the stray dog attacks increase' date=' that statement I made before, has become true around my place.

[/quote']

the people in my area carry a stick when they ride their bikes because of the dog attacks.

Archived