Dogs or Cats?

Guest Tiger

Dogs or Cats?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Dogs or Cats?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@The True Silent Swordsman: No. With cats, I don't have to get the crotch sniff whenever I go to a friend's house. I've lived with cats all my life, and I've come to find that they're generally pretty mello and won't be all up in your business. Since I'm very used to that, whenever some big-ish animal that's about knee-high comes over to me, I'm usually a little freaked out. And crotch + head that has a mouth with sharp teeth near said crotch = awkward.

^_^ Not to mention Dogs have this obsession with making themselves smell bad, to the point where you have to wash your hands after touching one. And then you give one a bath and the first thing they do is find something smelly and start rolling in it.

Dogs also drool sometimes, bite and chew things up in the house, and are sometimes too needy when you need some alone time.

I have not heard of a single cat that's like that. I like dogs - just not near as much as cats.

Guest JoshIcy

^_^ Not to mention Dogs have this obsession with making themselves smell bad' date=' to the point where you have to wash your hands after touching one. And then you give one a bath and the first thing they do is find something smelly and start rolling in it.

Dogs also drool sometimes, bite and chew things up in the house, and are sometimes too needy when you need some alone time.[/b']

I have not heard of a single cat that's like that. I like dogs - just not near as much as cats.

That's what makes them special. You finding the time to train and raise them, dedicating yourself to this animal. And in return you get a friend you will never loose....

A smell and being dirty is small price for such a bond with another creature.

^_^ Not to mention Dogs have this obsession with making themselves smell bad' date=' to the point where you have to wash your hands after touching one. And then you give one a bath and the first thing they do is find something smelly and start rolling in it.

Dogs also drool sometimes, bite and chew things up in the house, and are sometimes too needy when you need some alone time.[/b']

That's what makes them special. You finding the time to train and raise them, dedicating yourself to this animal. And in return you get a friend you will never loose....

Until you get hungry and eat it.

Guest JoshIcy

Then just dont eat it -.-"...

Isn't that what friends are for?

Icky, your no longer allowed to "Lawl" At mah posts.

Or to the whore house with you.

I agree with Icyflame completely.

I agree with Icyflame completely.

Icyflame....that sounds familiar!

Oh wait...It's that "Cards set" I asked Icy to do with me -.-"

Who the hell is Icyflame?

And you think you CAN'T have such a bond with a cat?

A bond with an animal isn't just limited to dogs, you know. I love my cats and they love me back. Everywhere I go, little Kikyo follows me around. She even plays fetch with rubber bands. She's always ready to be affectionate and loving when you want company, but knows to keep to herself when you need alone time.

I'd take her over a smelly Dog any day. ._.

And you think you CAN'T have such a bond with a cat?

A bond with an animal isn't just limited to dogs' date=' you know. I love my cats and they love me back. Everywhere I go, little Kikyo follows me around. She even plays fetch with rubber bands. She's always ready to be affectionate and loving when you want company, but knows to keep to herself when you need alone time.

I'd take her over a smelly Dog any day. ._.

[/quote']

I'd take your cat over any smelly dog. ;)

Archived