The Official YCM Dueling League

Now I came up with this idea thinking that we have active YGO players here on YCM and why don't we have a league for fun to decide who the best on the site are.

This is how it will work, their will be 4 leaders named and they will name their team and take turns with draft picks for their team. Then during the week I'll set up matches for certain teams *2 Teams on Monday 2 on Friday*. If we get more people we will extend the teams from 4 teams to 6.

Each team match will contain 3 duels between the teams, which the team leaders decide 2 people who play besides themselves. The duels themselves will be normal match duels. At the end of each match I will record the win/loss rating of each person who competed in the match along with the win/loss rating of the teams themselves.

At the end of the month the top 5 duelists no matter what the team get the best duelists of the month award, as for the top team gets the best team of the month award. Then we have 4 new team leaders and it just restarts.

This idea is just for fun and duels will be held either on AIM, MSN, Yahoo, YVD, or DMU. All results should be reported by both team leaders to me. I will also be competing. As more people are added, if it is after the draft they will become free agents and can be picked up by any team leader via pm, then the leader will post here saying we have picked up so and so.

Deck Rules:

Your deck must be in advance format, if it doesn't follow the banlist you will be kicked out. TCG only, if you use a single card in the OCG you will be kicked out, cards from TDGS are allowed. No Custom or anime cards allow this is a given. You must pm me your deck each month, no changing your deck during the season.

Teams:

Duelist Revolution: Leader Andrew

Last_Hope: Leader YouGotzOwned

Team Epic Win: Neopaladin

Players:

XxShadiusxX

Azuh

FFR

FFXFAN

Ultimate_Ryan

EH Andrew

YouGotzOwned

Fh-Fh

[Tea.Leaf]

JoC

Neopaladin

Current Top 5 Duelists:to come

Current Top Team:to come

- Shadius

Hey I'll join my name is Aashar Akram and my team name is the Dragons.I want to be a leader.

Im picking leaders you don't get to pick if you are or not, as soon as you guys send me decklists via pm you are both in

Wait are we allowed to use custom decks.

The rules say no custom made cards so what do u think. remember everyone pm me your decks, Azuh and FFR are in, FF just fix that one change and your in

Archived