1 member has voted

1. 1. Who would win?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supreme Gamesmaster
Yugi is doomed without god cards

That's epic.

You do realize Yugi beat Anubis after the Gods had been inexplicably RFG'd?

Yusei shouldn't be a choice yet because his deck is still developing. But in terms of Strategy...

3rd Place: Yugi/Atem > Until the Doom arc, Yugi was very strategical. But now he relies on power the most. Sure he has the God cards, but look how easily the real yugi took them down.

2nd Place: Judai > Judai is a top-decking bastard... Give him any dack and he'll top deck the best cards.

1st place: Yusei > Yusei is a genius. He plans out moves ahead of time. Plus he believes in the heart of the cards the strongest out of the three.

Yusei shouldn't be a choice yet because his deck is still developing. But in terms of Strategy...

3rd Place: Yugi/Atem > Until the Doom arc' date=' Yugi was very strategical. But now he relies on power the most. Sure he has the God cards, but look how easily the real yugi took them down.

[b']And now that Yami can make his own deck, guess where he is again? Plus, the real Yugi was cheating in that duel by affecting the Gods with S/Ts.[/b]

2rd Place: Judai > Judai is a top-decking bastard... plus he is very strategical and his NEOS/E-hero deck is very versitile.

AHAHAHAHA!!! Jaden, strategic? EPIC. His anime deck is horribad for being unfocused, although if you split them up, they're actually quite consistent.

1st place: Yusei > Yusei is a genius. He plans out moves ahead of time. Plus he believes in the heart of the cards the strongest out of the three.

Riiiiight. It was Yami who spent the whole Duelist Kingdom arc blabbering about the Heart of the Cards. Still, Yusei is awesome, and even if he does lose out to Yami, he'd come in such a close second it would be painful.

I wonder why *looks at banner*.

agreed

---------------------------------------------------

still yugi would win

yugi's key card - dark magician atk 2500 with magician support (and he has all 3 god cards remember?)

jaden's key card - neos atk 2500 (same xD) with ehero and neospacians support (but still if yugi can summon 1' date=' he is already dead.)

yusei's key card - stardust dragon atk 2500 (same ... xDDD) with tuner support ( remember synchro monsters are a little overpowering, still who can kill the god cards? )

so i predict yugi would win.

imagine yugioh made a episode with a triangle duel between yugi, jaden, and yusei.

but by then yugi would be about 42 yrs old and jaden would be 27. xxxxxxxDDDDDDDDDDDDD

[/quote']

hey i say yugi would be in his early to mid 30's because hes like 20 at the end of yugioh GX and yugioh 5ds is 10 years later so and yugi would win i repeat

I wonder why *looks at banner*.

agreed

---------------------------------------------------

still yugi would win

yugi's key card - dark magician atk 2500 with magician support (and he has all 3 god cards remember?)

jaden's key card - neos atk 2500 (same xD) with ehero and neospacians support (but still if yugi can summon 1' date=' he is already dead.)

yusei's key card - stardust dragon atk 2500 (same ... xDDD) with tuner support ( remember synchro monsters are a little overpowering, still who can kill the god cards? )

so i predict yugi would win.

imagine yugioh made a episode with a triangle duel between yugi, jaden, and yusei.

but by then yugi would be about 42 yrs old and jaden would be 27. xxxxxxxDDDDDDDDDDDDD

[/quote']

hey i say yugi would be in his early to mid 30's because hes like 20 at the end of yugioh GX and yugioh 5ds is 10 years later so and yugi would win i repeat

We assume they're all the same age they were when their last season cut. In Yusei's case, we say 18, because his show has only just started.

Guys....lets be serious.......how can LITTLE STUPID Jaden beat Yusei.....no talk how about King of the Games Yugi!!!!!

Yugi will beat Yusei with Slifer the Sky Dragon!

(Numbers that can be used to make this more funy)

Yugi:500 LP

Yusei:0 LP

################################################

Yugi will beat Jaden with combination of Kuriboh,Watapon, and Mamoth Graveyard :P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yugi:8000 LP

Jaden:0 LP (If there can be negative numbers,as -8000 LP,that is Jadens number of LP hahahahahahahaha)

Archived