Lock • To Much Spam

GHawk

Out of these characters, which one is your favorite?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Out of these characters, which one is your favorite?

• Naruto
    • Sakura
    • Sasuke
    • Shikamaru
    • Choji
    • Neji
    • Rock Lee
    • Kakashi
    • Asuma
    • Other

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Strawberry speaks the truth! EVERYONE LISTEN TO THE STRAWBERRY!

On a Naruto related topic' date=' the battle between Tsunade and Pein begins!

[/quote']

Why would I want to listen to a typing berry?

Manga' date=' the Sub is currently at where both Hidan and Kakuzi are [i']defeated[/i] (Sorry if I spoiled it).

Agreed, however, I have a strange feeling that Tsunade might be alive from the outcome of the battle (And no, there where no hints of Tsunade's fate during this upcoming battle).

@ Haruki Adachi' date=' Why do I have a strange feeling that you're only here to spoil things from the Manga? u.u

[/quote']

Really?

Ok everyone I'm back for the last time. I'm not going to leave this club again. I'm leader now. Just ask Strawberry-nii-chan. We did it over PM.

I really didn't like the Sakura vs. Ino battle. My favorite battle so far is Sasuke vs. Itachi and how Sasuke kills Itachi.

Strawberry-nii-chan your right, Pein will destroy Tsunade.

Ok everyone I'm back for the last time. I'm not going to leave this club again. I'm leader now. Just ask Strawberry-nii-chan. We did it over PM.

I really didn't like the Sakura vs. Ino battle. My favorite battle so far is Sasuke vs. Itachi and how Sasuke kills Itachi.

Strawberry-nii-chan your right' date=' Pein will destroy Tsunade.

[/quote']

1) Okay.

2) Thanks for the spoiler.

Strawberry-nii-chan your right' date=' Pein will destroy Tsunade.

[/quote']

1) Okay.

2) Thanks for the spoiler.

I don't actually read the manga. I just made a decision based on what they can do, and I'm pretty sure that Pein can kill Tsunade anyday.

Hey look at my avatar' date=' its the summoning of Kirin. The cool part is that the summonnig of Kirin hasn't even been in the magna or the episodes.

[/quote']

That's impossible, because if you look at the avvy carefully, there is a tiny short part where it is subbed. I'm guessing it was the first Naruto Shippuuden movie.

Archived