Lock • To Much Spam

GHawk

Out of these characters, which one is your favorite?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Out of these characters, which one is your favorite?

• Naruto
    • Sakura
    • Sasuke
    • Shikamaru
    • Choji
    • Neji
    • Rock Lee
    • Kakashi
    • Asuma
    • Other

I disagree .Shippuden Sasuke has way more power and knows how to control it now. He also has the Sharingan to dogge Garra's moves. Another advantige is that Sasuke has the Curse Mark still. Besides' date=' if Sasuke can kill Itachi he can surly destroy Garra.

[/quote']

NOW he does. If we go back roughly a couple of years, Gaara could totally kill Sasuke.

I'm sorry but as long as your a half way decent at playing video games you can beat anyone at least once with anyone. PS: Check out the sig I made.

Meh' date=' they have to make it even in video games though. If it was the same as the real Naruto series, many characters would be mad overpowered.

Like Yodaime, inside Naruto Shippuuden Narultimate Accel 2. He's mad fast, and you can just keep tapping it and just annoying the crap out of everybody.

I like Minato, I just don't like the thing appearing behind him, and how it's slow and cut off. Just remove that thing completely.

Wuji you still are. PLZ don't spam. That is your first warning.

I like it. The Minsto is really cool. Did you guys see my sigs and avi. They are all about Sasuke and they are awesome.

Your overdoing the whole Sasuke thing. And those two pictures in the siggy are overused.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I'm getting tired of people just typing 1-3 words. Next time someone does that I will give them a club warning.

Who would win in a fight' date=' Shippuden Sasuke or Kazekage Garra

Don't advertise RPs in this club unless its a Naruto RP.

Sorry for the strick rules

[/quote']

Sasuke. I love these. I can make a scenario if you want me to.

I hate Sasuke so it doesn't matter to me. I say Garra would win' date=' so whatever.

[/quote']

My friend would say the same thing for rthe same horrible reason.

My bad' date=' GHawk. Won't happen again. :)

And, since i can't stand Sasuke and his fans, i will go with Gaara. Sure Sasuke has power, but Gaara knows how to use his. At least without going Shukaku anymore. Not that he can, but it still helps.

[/quote']

I assume you have it switched.

Well really' date=' Garra's ultimate defense... And don't even think about saying "But Sasuke went through it with his Chidori" cause that take is old. And really i don't care what you thi nk is stupid. As far as I'm concerned, I;ve beatn up Sasuke on every one of my Naruto games at least 1ce playing as Garra.

[/quote']

You mean the Shukaku sheild? Ominus chidori>Shukaku Sheild

Oh wow big deal. You beat computer Sasuke with you playing a Garra. Anyone can do that. Even a baby can.

Anybody can do that and vice versa. I can beat anybody with any character.

Same like I just beat Minato with Hanabi a few minutes ago. Also Chidori Sword>Shukaku Sheild

No like, what I meant is, in MY game, if YOU used Minato and kept rapidly using the fast dash, it is extremely cheap. The CPUs never use the fast dash rapidly. It's different.

Yeah true. CPUs suck. If you put them on the hardest level on a game its still kinda easy to win. Besides having Minato being that fast on games is kinda like a cheat. Noone can keep up to him.

Well... Not ALL CPUs suck. It depends on which game you choose. For example, if you play God of War (PG-15+ only, folks), and choose the hardest difficulty, it will take you HOURS and LOTS of deaths to actually PASS certain parts.

I'd say if you REALLY wanted to see Minato be the cheapest in ALL of the Naruto video games, play NSNA2, because in that one, I swear, you just hold left or right, and keep tapping Square (PS2). You fly from one side to the other, while attacking everything in between. You can keep on doing it every time. It's so cheap.

Is GHawk the leader again?

lol I haven't been on in awhile' date=' so what's new?

[/quote']

Yeah, he wanted to be the leader again. He probably couldn't last long enough away from Naruto, so he came back.

Nothing much. And your still using my avvy! ^_^!

Archived