Card Making Inspiration. How do you get yours?

J-Max

I was just chilling out on the Net when a question suddenly came to me. When you Guys & Girls design cards, What inspires you or makes you think "AHA! A IDEA!" I usually get my effects from the picture or sometimes I look into the characters and see if I can work with thier Traits.

Also what is your perfect Card Making conditions to work? Mine is in a nice relaxing chair with a Glass of Pepsi and a nice bit of Music :)

Ok heres how it goes..

1. I think of an idea and start thinking out the ffects and sucj.

2. I give up when I can't find a pic.

3. I remember devianART, I go there, I find a pic.

4. I get some kind of Soda for Brain Power!

5. I turn off all distractions.

Watching Hentai would get me Pumped for anything that would happen on that day ;)

Maybe I should try this XD

Anyway' date=' since I normally make pop culture cards, the first thing I usually do is pick a game or anime that I like

Then I'll do some quick research on it, then decide what characters and stuff I'll turn into cards

For effects, I'll base them off of their abilities, weapons, or their part in the storyline

When I make cards, I usually like to listen to music while sitting on my bed with a blanket (usually naked XD)

[spoiler=-.-']Yes, I make cards while I'm naked

Watching Hentai would get me Pumped for anything that would happen on that day ;)

Anyway' date=' since I normally make pop culture cards, the first thing I usually do is pick a game or anime that I like

Then I'll do some quick research on it, then decide what characters and stuff I'll turn into cards

For effects, I'll base them off of their abilities, weapons, or their part in the storyline

When I make cards, I usually like to listen to music while sitting on my bed with a blanket ([b']usually naked[/b] XD)

[spoiler=-.-]Yes, I make cards while I'm naked

Lol Clariex...

Topic: I Watch Anime ;)

When I make cards, I usually like to listen to music while sitting on my bed with a blanket ([b']usually naked[/b] XD)

[spoiler=-.-]Yes, I make cards while I'm naked

Lol Clariex...

Topic: I Watch Anime ;)

All i can say is wow

Archived