Favorite Duelist

my favorite character is the guy on 5ds who has the hair with the yellow in it!!

You don't even know his name......well Yusei has orange....and JACK is blonde...

Wiki is the place where Armed Dragon Lv 12 was invented....need I say anymore, unless its from NAS/TvTokyo or the Manga have mentioned it, DO NOT believe it. (Or the place can quote a source of being one of those)

Plus Ushio was a young guy when Yami/Atem sent him insane in the first series, we don't know the time difference between DM-GX-5Ds but I do have a feeling GX-5Ds itself is a long time, I mean Neo Domino - Is it built on the site of old Domino, is it completed, is it built seperately, I mean looking at the garbage system and the isolated part which is Satellite, its gotta taken a good 15+ years.

my favorite character is the guy on 5ds who has the hair with the yellow in it!!

You don't even know his name......well Yusei has orange....and JACK is blonde...

Wiki is the place where Armed Dragon Lv 12 was invented....need I say anymore' date=' unless its from NAS/TvTokyo or the Manga have mentioned it, DO NOT believe it. (Or the place can quote a source of being one of those)

ya i think its like maybe 100 years and yugi and jaden are probrably legends

Plus Ushio was a young guy when Yami/Atem sent him insane in the first series, we don't know the time difference between DM-GX-5Ds but I do have a feeling GX-5Ds itself is a long time, I mean Neo Domino - Is it built on the site of old Domino, is it completed, is it built seperately, I mean looking at the garbage system and the isolated part which is Satellite, its gotta taken a good 15+ years.

[/quote']

Wiki is the place where Armed Dragon Lv 12 was invented....need I say anymore' date=' unless its from NAS/TvTokyo or the Manga have mentioned it, DO NOT believe it. (Or the place can quote a source of being one of those)

[/quote']

DM-GX is 10 years.

[/quote']

DM-GX is 10 years.

Never officially stated as far as I know.

Archived