"Who would win?" is now spam. (Latest Duel: Jaden Yuki [E-Heroes] VS Sarina)

So... Who will be the GX King of Games?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. So... Who will be the GX King of Games?

• Jaden Yuki (Elemental Heroes)
    • Jaden Yuki (Neo-Spacians)
    • Syrus Truesdale
    • Chazz Princeton
    • Alexis Rhodes
    • Zane Truesdale
    • Tyranno Hassleberry
    • Adrian Gecko
    • Yubel
    • Sartorius
    • Trueman
    • Blair Flannigan
    • Sarina
    • Aster Phoenix
    • Axel Brodie
    • Atticus Rhodes

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

You said you were being both duelists? Any duel against yourself cannot be fair' date=' because you will make moves you normally wouldn't, since you know the field and opponent's hand.

[/quote']

I consciously attempted to avert said vice. Feel free to examine the duels yourself and find any moves you think would only been made if the player were confident the opponent had no counterattack.

(sigh) It's not that, it's that the player might make some mistakes they might not have otherwise. If you are consciously averting being unfair, you might have them do things that they might not.

Also, there's not really anyway you can program the personality of the characters, such as Jaden's clumsiness, so he might make wrong moves or move in the wrong order, or Syrus' shyness to maybe not make some game-winning moves.

Otherwise, this is brilliant. If you need any help with the duels, you know who to ask. ^_^ I'm eagerly watching for the next duel.

EDIT: Oh, and CyDra got Limited in the new banlist.

EDIT 2: Recheck Machine Angel Ritual's effect. XD

EDIT 3: Daikini would have destroyed The Fool anyway, check her effect. Alexis vs Sartorius - Round 2 - Turn 2 - Alexis. You should probably keep checking this post.

EDIT 4: Jaden (Neo Spacians) vs Yubel - Round Two - Turn Two - Jaden:

Sent Neo Space to the Graveyard after Summoning Aqua Dolphin.

EDIT 5: Jaden (Neo Spacians) vs Yubel - Round Two - Turn Eleven - Jaden:

Problem with links for Stardust Dragon.

I know, but the problem is that you're still not following your dueling instinct by letting yourself deliberately stop from attacking, or decide TO attack because you know there's something xD

I had that problem all the time when deck testing against my own decks.

I'm gonna read the duels anyway, though.

P.S. Why does Alexis have Card Trooper, Cyber Dragon, and Card of Safe Return? o.o

P.P.S. There are a lot of missing parts in these duels @.@

I know' date=' but the problem is that you're still not following your dueling instinct by letting yourself deliberately stop from attacking, or decide TO attack because you know there's something xD

I'm gonna read the duels anyway, though.

P.S. Why does Alexis have Card Trooper, Cyber Dragon, and Card of Safe Return? o.o

P.P.S. There are a lot of missing parts in these duels @.@

[/quote']

Need help deck testing? I'll help if you have DMU. ^_^

Alexis has Cyber Dragon, Card Trooper and CoSR because SGY's an AlexiZane fan...

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

I know' date=' but the problem is that you're still not following your dueling instinct by letting yourself deliberately stop from attacking, or decide TO attack because you know there's something xD [b']Heh. The You might want to try learning the magical Mind-Wall. Of course, that's not foolproof, but...[/b]

I'm gonna read the duels anyway, though. That's quite noble of you.

You have to make the decks playable first. Besides, Cydra was very in-character of her IMO.

P.P.S. There are a lot of missing parts in these duels @.@ No, you just have to keep track of them and remember the hands.

I also noticed that Yubel's effect was used wrong (unless it's different in the anime). Yubel's effect doesn't work when it attacks xP

I feel stupid. But hey' date=' I'll keep it in mind.[/b']

Archived