Mythbusters...it fails...a_lot

Silencerleader

Run by idiots...enough said.

I must say...they confirm things that are true!! Shame on them.

If they are going to prove things...they should stop using home-made junk and they better understand that most of the myths they tried to bust...are plausible! Shame on them and the poor viewers.

EX: The quick sand one.

They made home-made quick sand...major mistake.

If they are going to confirm it....they should use the real thing -_-

Idiots.

What say all of you?

Do you think Mythbusters lies and fails?

Yes, no, etc...why?

I think your right. My older brother loves it, but I think they lie. I mean your right, why not buy the real thing. I hate how they make thier stuff. They are a failure.

Guest JoshIcy

Umm from time to time they complain about their insurance companies which makes a lot of the experiments harder to perform. And most are only scale tests. They have to make most of them to prevent any serious injury....

I think its real

They make their own things >_< I contacted them and when I assured them that they did everything wrong, they were like, "uh" and hung up!!

Anyway, I also dislike it how they are about to make plause the myth, they stop saying, it's too much work, etc. Lies...

Umm from time to time they complain about their insurance companies which makes a lot of the experiments harder to perform. And most are only scale tests. They have to make most of them to prevent any serious injury....

I think its real

Which is why they will never know that some myths are real and they fail.

They make their own things >_< I contacted them and when I assured them that they did everything wrong' date=' they were like, "uh" and hung up!!

[/quote']

If you contacted anybody then it was some secretary. I refuse to believe that you actually contacted Jamie and Adam.

But on another note, if you think they fail, then you fail.

well they do prove alot of weird yet good myths but there are major flaws.

they dont always use the same material the myths say.

with the quicksand one you cant use homemade quick said. its not the same in most ways

though i am impressed in a few.

Prison Newspaper cross bow myth.- A found a great and interesting one though the designs the came up with weren't all that great, and they shot through the dinner tray hole when in the myth it was just a screen hole.

i hated

'going fast on dirt road makes less water spill'

and expecially the

Driving in reverse on snow myth more than most.

in that myth none of them had even driven on snow before so that caused major fail in it due to in the actual myth where it snows most people know how to drive on it because their used to it. You cant take 3 people who have never driven on it and have expect them to do great.

fore shame.

They make their own things >_< I contacted them and when I assured them that they did everything wrong' date=' they were like, "uh" and hung up!!

[/quote']

If you contacted anybody then it was some secretary. I refuse to believe that you actually contacted Jamie and Adam.

I don't see how I would fail...I'm just saying that they need to stop hiding that most myths are plausible!! I mean, they bust them just to stay on air. Hence "Myth-BUSTERS"

[/quote']

I don't see how I would fail...I'm just saying that they need to stop hiding that most myths are plausible!! I mean, they bust them just to stay on air. Hence "Myth-BUSTERS"

Whether or not the myth is plausible is ultimately up to you.

Just because they don't go out and get exactly what they need (which they really aren't allowed to...by law...and insurance policies) doesn't mean that their outcomes aren't realistic.

Most of the time they are actually right about what they say.

I'm going to make a fair assumption that something that you thought was true was told to be false by Myth Busters and now you are mad at them.

like icyblue said

most good myths are to dangerous so they have to test it on a smaller scale, yea its not the same but its as close as they can get to the real thing without endangering their workers and people around them.

like the cell phone in airplane myth

they couldnt full scale that myth and do it from the air because its ILLEGAL!

most things they have to say plausible to ones that fail because of the scale reason as well.

[/quote']

Whether or not the myth is plausible is ultimately up to you.

Just because they don't go out and get exactly what they need (which they really aren't allowed to...by law...and insurance policies) doesn't mean that their outcomes aren't realistic.

Most of the time they are actually right about what they say.

I'm going to make a fair assumption that something that you thought was true was told to be false by Myth Busters and now you are mad at them.

No. I just dislike the fact they aren't pushing it any further to achieve the total analysis instead of just barely 56% of it.

The quicksand one...do you want to jump into real quick sand? Come on i dare you :p

The best they can do is a estimated guess while still holding their saftey

At least testing on real quicksand would've satisfied viewers that actually care about the truth :P

They could always use "Buster" or whatever. :P

The quicksand one...do you want to jump into real quick sand? Come on i dare you :p

At least testing on real quicksand would've satisfied viewers that actually care about the truth :P

That's true :D

I would enjoy seeing a manican being sucked into a hole :lol:

That's true :D

I would enjoy seeing a manican being sucked into a hole :lol:

Would've been plausible :P

^ The one about quicksand is real FYI. They made quicksand. They just didn't take it from a jungle.

So you mean to tell me....that made-up quicksand...is just like the real one....I think not. It contains other substances they never added.

*sigh*

They are about as true as Mystery Hunters. *sarcasm*

I agree.

http://www.unmuseum.org/quicksand.htm

^That might clear up how quick sand works.

No myth busters could not do this.

Thats the exact same thing that they did; they just used a machine to act it out. -.-

If you get trapped in quicksand you won't sink. You will just starve/thirst to death.

A machine can not generate true nature....

And quick sand can make you sink depending how deep it is and ect.

http://www.unmuseum.org/quicksand.htm

^That might clear up how quick sand works.

No myth busters could not do this.

Thats the exact same thing that they did; they just used a machine to act it out. -.-

If you get trapped in quicksand you won't sink. You will just starve/thirst to death.

Prove it! *No...Mythbusters is a hoax. They used a tub of lard *

Let me ask you this then...

They could create a Spontaneous Test, in which live subjects would be used lacking a control for the most part. But would you wanna sacrifice the others without a control and the lack of field of defense that can hinder these tests?

Archived