Boys and Girls

「tea.leaf」

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The most attractive thing for me is clearly the personality of a guy. It's what I value the most because I couldn't be with someone who treats me like the last jerk and without any respect.

Of course I can't deny that looks don't play any role and whoever claims so is most probably lying. They might not be the most important part for me because I don't have any fixed taste about hair, eye colour and such, but on the other side I could not be with someone who didn't change his clothes for the 2 last weeks. A minimum of hygiene is still a must.

Guest JoshIcy

Personality: A person for who they are, not what they seem.

Character: A person for what they seem, but not what that really are?

btw: My opinion was based on first glance if thats what you intended Tea..

Personality: A person for who they are' date=' not what they seem.

[/quote']

If you weren't Icy, I would have replied with the word "Wrong" in big bolded letters, but since you are, I love you, but you happen to be incorrect.

Character is essentially the Quality of the human being. It is how much integrity they have, how honest they are, how REAL they are. If someone has a good character, you can rely on them, knowing they really care.

Personality is more to do with their interests, their traits. Whether someone is spontaneous, impulsive, reserved, easily angered, egotistical, drama queen, etc....

ITT: Character is the most relevant thing to long term relationships.

[/quote']

If you weren't Icy, I would have replied with the word "Wrong" in big bolded letters, but since you are, I love you, but you happen to be incorrect.

Character is essentially the Quality of the human being. It is how much integrity they have, how honest they are, how REAL they are. If someone has a good character, you can rely on them, knowing they really care.

Personality is more to do with their interests, their traits. Whether someone is spontaneous, impulsive, reserved, easily angered, egotistical, drama queen, etc....

Precisely.

Personality is easily overshadowed, masked, faked, etc., not to mention you can't really tell half the time.

Character is more stable, and obviously more observable. <- amirite?

Static, I apologize for being flat. ._.

[/quote']

Precisely.

Personality is easily overshadowed, masked, faked, etc., not to mention you can't really tell half the time.

Character is more stable, and obviously more observable. <- amirite?

Static, I apologize for being flat. ._.

It's alright, better flat than shallow.

And urrite :D

so..

we can like.. totally be honest without being in trouble right?...

well.. here goes.

i like perky boobs, (big is good, but perky better)

i like ass, like so totally like ass.. big is to much, just something to grab =) im not mean, honest ^_^

ok wow, so far this post makes me seem like a pig =( im not, im really not a pig.

i stair at the face more, though seriously, the face is the best part for me ^_^

I like the fact, that the simpleness of a women, can make me beserk o.0

like, laughing, omg, a women laughing, is breathe taking, unless its the ruthless laughing in your face, that hurts, that really hurts =(

the soft touches of a women, like on a hand, or something :oops: wakes things up, if you know what i mean..

and this next one may sound mean, but its not.

I love when women cry, not that i make them cry, i hope to god i dont.., but they show there true side, when they cry, and it softens me, i like to be sincere, =)

so..

well.. here goes.

i like perky boobs' date=' (big is good, but perky better)

i like ass, like so totally like ass.. big is to much, just something to grab =) im not mean, honest ^_^

ok wow, so far this post makes me seem like a pig =( im not, im really not a pig.

i stair at the face more, though seriously, the face is the best part for me ^_^

like, laughing, omg, a women laughing, is breathe taking, unless its the ruthless laughing in your face, that hurts, that really hurts =(

the soft touches of a women, like on a hand, or something :oops: wakes things up, if you know what i mean..

I love when women cry, not that i make them cry, i hope to god i dont.., but they show there true side, when they cry, and it softens me, i like to be sincere, =)

[/quote']

At women don't sound as bad as they're crying. XD

Wow, some guys sound like wolves when they cry... >..>

so..

well.. here goes.

[/quote']

women sound nice when there crying, especially with rain in the background... im wierd, i know >.<

meh, i dont make a sound when i cried...

ive only cried once >_>

ever

i was a silent baby -.-

so..

well.. here goes.

[/quote']

women sound nice when there crying, especially with rain in the background... im wierd, i know >.<

ive only cried once >_>

ever

i was a silent baby -.-

I like to punch things when I cry. :D

so..

well.. here goes.

[/quote']

ive only cried once >_>

ever

i was a silent baby -.-

o.0"

holly sheet!

seriousness?!

damn, ok now im flirting..

one, damn you for not living in michigan.

two, damn you for hating guys >.<

so..

well.. here goes.

[/quote']

ive only cried once >_>

ever

i was a silent baby -.-

o.0"

holly s***!

seriousness?!

I went to Michigan once.

I hated it.

so..

well.. here goes.

[/quote']

ive only cried once >_>

ever

i was a silent baby -.-

o.0"

holly s***!

seriousness?!

I went to Michigan once.

I hated it.

yeah your right

michigan sucks >_>

mehh, boring place is boring -.-

Archived