Boys and Girls

「tea.leaf」

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yah, well, surrounding yourself with hentai surely means that at one point you will think real girls should behave in the same way to you.

.... I THINK. I think. I do not know.

To me, it's her legs. And be cute-faced with hair and eyes matching her overall appearance, something I could look at and feel good one day. Big boobs and "sexy" appearance mean really nothing to me.

I do not search for a highly intelligent person, just good-learning. She must have some kind of hobby, be it something musical or whatever, just something we could do together.

Then... uhm.... she must be a communist, I rather have someone who speaks Russian, or perhaps I will live in England and then I'd have someone who speaks English =P

What else.. the mind, yeah. Not a gothic, not a drugs/alcohol/sigarette addict, be an optimist. I don't really like very closed girls. Unless they are closed to everyone except me, of course.

Oh, and of course, the most difficult-to-find requirement: she must like me. >.>

Believe it, finding a girl who does really isn't easy, I think in the end it would be a matter of finding one instead of all the others.

Oh, and it shouldn't go and click after a day IMO. I'd rather know her for a while, hiding my feelings.

Yah' date=' well, surrounding yourself with hentai surely means that at one point you will think real girls should behave in the same way to you.

To me, it's her legs. And be cute-faced with hair and eyes matching her overall appearance, something I could look at and feel good one day. Big boobs and "sexy" appearance mean really nothing to me.

I do not search for a highly intelligent person, just good-learning. She must have some kind of hobby, be it something musical or whatever, just something we could do together.

Then... uhm.... [s']she must be a communist[/s], I rather have someone who speaks Russian, or perhaps I will live in England and then I'd have someone who speaks English =P

What else.. the mind, yeah. Not a gothic, not a drugs/alcohol/sigarette addict, be an optimist. I don't really like very closed girls. Unless they are closed to everyone except me, of course.

Oh, and of course, the most difficult-to-find requirement: she must like me. >.>

Believe it, finding a girl who does really isn't easy, I think in the end it would be a matter of finding one instead of all the others.

Oh, and it shouldn't go and click after a day IMO. I'd rather know her for a while, hiding my feelings.

1. Girls being radical leftists = Epic Win.

2. You forgot to mention cuddling.

3. Regardless of what you "think" in the first paragraph, either way, we KNOW he is not going to get any for a LONG time.

Guest JoshIcy

everything

Q4T lol..

Haha first thing I am gonna quote from you.

Besides what I said at my first post....

I find nothing really in a girl that is wrong lol. If they are perverted so be it :P Might come in handy but have it under control etc lol...

If they are complainy like, let them be it helps keep us in control.

If they are stubborn, helps us know our place.

I find everything in a girls character to help balance out us males lol

(No insult meant by this btw.)

Yah' date=' well, surrounding yourself with hentai surely means that at one point you will think real girls should behave in the same way to you.

Then... uhm.... [s']she must be a communist[/s], I rather have someone who speaks Russian, or perhaps I will live in England and then I'd have someone who speaks English =P

3. Regardless of what you "think" in the first paragraph, either way, we KNOW he is not going to get any for a LONG time.

^ Truth.

Kinda harsh. :?

Anyway' date=' I still believe that there is someone out there for all of us. :D

(Remember, kids! Character [s']and personality[/s] will ensure a happy relationship)

Fixed.

Personality can be hidden, exposed, drafted, redrafted, edited, cut, pasted, anything. It means nothing.

^ Lol character is nothing.

I want a really stupid girl who I can manipulate. But I want her to be hot. Wait...

I KNOW!

http://www.poster.net/simpson-jessica/simpson-jessica-photo-jessica-simpson-6227372.jpg

Woot. Solved my problem.

But seriously I want to get out of the relationship I'm in and find a brunette girl with green eyes and 34 C cups.

Ohhh no, I so shallow!

True. (at tea.leaf):D

I should know this considering I'm (probably) the oldest member on the site (excluding YCMaker)

I'd expect you to exercise better grammar' date=' if that was the case.

[/quote']

You're on the interwebz; a horizontal plane where grammar and spelling isn't existent.

Get used to it, or you'll die out fast. :O

I admit that my grammer is not PERFECT' date=' but it is better than most. :?

Back on topic: I had two girlfriends, but those ended horribly :( (Not at the same time, mind you)

[/quote']

Two? Only two?

um

i had only 1 so far

and i didnt last a week

^ Perverted is not cute. You're among the least cute guy I've ever met.

Like a girl would want to date a pervert. >..>

i dont act like that in real life

but you can get away with acting what you want on a forum

heh and nway i am a nice guy ^ _ ^ i just get too clingy

Anyway' date=' I still believe that there is someone out there for all of us. :D

(Remember, kids! Character and personality will ensure a happy relationship)

[/quote']

yeh i guess

i am going to meet up with some girl i chatted to on msn (note to self, dont do anything stupid)

I pointed the last one out just to cut down any suspect about me experiecing the same. Poor thing you didn't get it =P

Back on topic: I had two girlfriends, but those ended horribly :( (Not at the same time, mind you)

[/quote']

Two? Only two?

um

i had only 1 so far

and i didnt last a week

[/quote']

yeh i guess

i am going to meet up with some girl i chatted to on msn (note to self, dont do anything stupid)

Work on your girl skills.

Get less clingy.

Don't meet up with "girls" on the internet.

[/quote']

Two? Only two?

um

i had only 1 so far

and i didnt last a week

[/quote']

yeh i guess

Work on your girl skills.

Get less clingy.

Don't meet up with "girls" on the internet.

its a friend of one of my PLC friends

Archived