Card Makers Tournament, FINALLY BEGUN on page 4! Go read, it`s worth it!

Yorobot

How am i doing?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How am i doing?

• good
    • okay
    • bad

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not every body likes it to have all cards ready of to lose for sure

3 reasons:

1. If I ask decks of less than 40 cards... Wel it wouldn`t be fair.

2. If I ask for users, but they lose and they didn`t know it, then I would get enemies. Some people have no choice but to lose. BUT they will battle their best up to the end, maybe even near winning, but will lose anyway.

3. The users choose their own decks. It`s more fair.

Why I`m asking all that by PM:

-Nickname: I need to know what`s your nickname, how will I name you if I dunno?

-Complete Deck: PM also the pictures, I will show them on the post. If people dunno what the card look like, and if they don`t know their effects or description. Plus, if you give me only the name of the card, I won`t know how to use them.

-Your losing position:

-If you want to still be in the Fanfic after you lose. If you lost, you can still stay and watch the other battles. You will comment, or be apart of the plotlines anyway.

Now that everything is clear, I hope it will be fun (when it will be started).

Here is a explanation..

Second Summon is a mechanic introduced with "Tactical Evolution". Monsters that use this mechanic are treated as Effect Monsters in the Deck, but if they have not yet been Second Summoned when on the the field, or if they exist in the Graveyard, or when removed from play, they are treated as Normal Monsters. Tribute(s) for a Second Summon of Level 5 or higher monsters are not required.

If you have a Gemini Monster on the field that is still treated as a Normal Monster from its effect and you have not conducted your Normal Summon you may announce that you are performing the "Second Summon" of the Gemini Monster. The monster then gets its effects and is treated as an Effect Monster and you are considered to have performed your Normal Summon that turn.

Gemini is a type like Union or Spirit.

Second Summon is having a monster on the field but instead of Normal Summoning another monster you can choose a Gemini monster and activate it's effect.Here's a real Gemini Card..

00-1.jpg

Do you underStand now??

Can I send Gemini to u now???

Here is a explanation..

Second Summon is a mechanic introduced with "Tactical Evolution". Monsters that use this mechanic are treated as Effect Monsters in the Deck' date=' but if they have not yet been Second Summoned when on the the field, or if they exist in the Graveyard, or when removed from play, they are treated as Normal Monsters. Tribute(s) for a Second Summon of Level 5 or higher monsters are not required.

If you have a Gemini Monster on the field that is still treated as a Normal Monster from its effect and you have not conducted your Normal Summon you may announce that you are performing the "Second Summon" of the Gemini Monster. The monster then gets its effects and is treated as an Effect Monster and you are considered to have performed your Normal Summon that turn.

Gemini is a type like Union or Spirit.

Second Summon is having a monster on the field but instead of Normal Summoning another monster you can choose a Gemini monster and activate it's effect.Here's a real Gemini Card..

[img']http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z150/Spellbinderdragon/00-1.jpg[/img]

Do you underStand now??

Can I send Gemini to u now???

Yup thnx for xplanation

Archived