Card Makers Tournament, FINALLY BEGUN on page 4! Go read, it`s worth it!

Yorobot

How am i doing?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How am i doing?

• good
    • okay
    • bad

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who exactly has entered?

The users and their fanfic nickname. The ones parenthesis use their real nickname:

Tehodis, OmegaDragon (Qite), White Rose (Dark Star), Knonoskopykat (Geno), Joseph_Downe (Faust), Growler, Alordzynic (Rink), and... the last one, I`m still waiting his/her PM

Finally, due to many of these users who didn`t want to end at last but at semifinals, I had no else choice than to make them lose in the first battles. I`m sorry about that.

I REALLY need someone to post me the last deck. A last person, and it will be READY!

PS If anyone sPaMs me (read once the big leters, and then the complete word) about teh deck, I will advertise a mod. I`m sorry, but I don`t want my PM box to be spammed with stupid people who prank me.

Prologue

[align=center]Fellow Duelists,

You all 8 were chosen between this forum`s users to see who is the best card creator. You will battle with your own cards.

Nobody knows them. So everyone will have to react depending on the card his/her opponent used, without having seen it.

The 8 duellists are:

• Tehodis, who uses a Greek Mythology deck;

• Rink, using a bird deck;

• Qite, using an Advanced Chaos Deck;

• Dark Star, using a Heartless deck;

• Geno, using a videogame deck;

• Faust, using a Crypt deck;

• Growler, using a Final Fantasy deck;

• And finally, Nikos using a Cartoon deck.

All of you are competing in this tournament for one reason: To use your own cards in a duel, to see if these are perfect for a duel. Your reward is only the fun of playing.

You will duel up to four times. I hope one of you will win. The last duelist standing will fight against the Duel Sage, who uses a deck with only REAL cards. In this duel you will be able to see if you, with your cards, can outsmart one of the greatest players.

Losers don’t quit once they lose the duel; they will have the chance to stay and comment the other duels. But they won`t have the right to disturb any else duel.

The Pyramid of duels:

CardMakersTournamentFanficVide.jpg

Duelists… GOOD LUCK![/align]

First Duel: Tehodis VS Nikos!

[align=justify]Tehodis and Nikos draw their cards.

Tehodis (thinks): Wow, I can already imagine some combos with these cards!

Nikos: Incredible, I get a great hand! I`m so lucky!

The Duel Sage: The first to play will be chosen by computer. It`s… Nikos!

Nikos draws a card.

Nikos: I play “Naruto Uzumaki” on the field in Attack position. I then set a card. My turn is finished.

Tehodis: My turn! I play Charon. Say goodbye to your Naruto!

Charon attacks Naruto. Naruto is sent to the Graveyard.

Tehodis: My turn is finished.

Nikos: I play Buttercup. One of the best cards in my deck! I attack Chiron.

Chiron is destroyed.

Tehodis: My turn! I set a card, and then I play Minotaur. My monster’s ATK equals your’s but it won’t change anything. Beware my god deck, it has many tricks! I end my turn.

Nikos: 7950 LP Tehodis: 7500 LP

Nikos: I…

Tehodis: STOP! I activate my card! The Three Fates! I will look at your deck’s five upper cards and I will replace them in any order.

Tehodis looks at Nikos` cards. Inpachi, Numbuh 3, Numbuh 5, Imakandi Hunter and Delightful Children from Down the Lane. Tehodis replaces them in an order, and then puts them back on Nikos` deck.

Nikos: Now I can continue my turn. I play this monster face-down Defence position. I end my turn.

Tehodis: I play Iris, Goddess of the Rainbow. I attack your face-down Defence position monster.

The attack fails because the attacking monster`s ATK is equal to the defence monster’s DEF. But the monster is revealed, and it`s Bubbles.

Tehodis: Oh anyway. I will give you a tiny chance. After all, I’m sure this card won’t help you. I’ve seen some of your cards, you know. It`s a loser deck.

The other duellists were watching the duel.

Rink: I’m sure Nikos will win. He has many tricks, and he’s lucky. I think he tries to summon his Fusion monster…

Qyte: I’m sure Tehodis will win. He has a God deck, and like we all know, gods are impossible to kill.

Dark Star: And me, I’m sure Nikos will win. He will summon his best card ever, Father.

Growler: How can a father be an extremely powerful card?

Faust: You never heard of Father, the amazingly powerful enemy of the Kids Next Door?

Growler: Never saw Kids Next Door.

Faust: Well, Father is a pyrotechnic master, he is incredibly powerful and I heard that in the series finale he kills one of the five main heroes. He is just… too powerful.

Geno: Then Tehodis will have problems…

Back to the duel.

Tehodis has Minotaur and Iris, Goddess of the Rainbow on the field while Nikos has Bubbles, Buttercup and a face-down card on his field. It’s Nikos` turn.

Nikos: Ha! I was sure about that! Maybe you looked at five cards of my deck, but you didn’t know what I have on my hand! I just drew Imakandi hunter, a lame card. But I just have everything I need on my hand! I play Blossom!

Tehodis: I got a bad feeling. The three Powerpuff Girls are there. So, your face-down card…

Nikos: You got it, it’s Polymerization! I activate it! Now I can fusion Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup to fusion summon The Powerpuff Girls! The three girls may be weak each on their side, but together… they’re unstoppable!

Nikos sends the three girls and Polymerization in his Graveyard, and summons The Powerpuff girls from his fusion deck.

Nikos: Say Goodbye to your Minotaur!

The Minotaur is destroyed, and Tehodis loses 1900 LP.

Tehodis: My turn! I play this card! The Three Graces!

Nikos: You already played this two turns ago.

Tehodis: No, I played the Three Fates two turns ago. Now I play The Three Graces, a field spell card. It will raise all cards with “God” and “Goddess” in their names by 900 in ATK and DEF! I don’t need to tell you it’s an extremely rare card! My “Iris, Goddess of the Rainbow” now has 2600 ATK and 2450 DEF points! I put it in Defence position. Then I play “Artemis, Goddess of the Wild”. This monster’s ATK become 2800 and its DEF becomes 2200. I once again put it in defence position.

Nikos: 7950 LP Tehodis: 5600 LP

Once again, outside the duel…

Geno: Ha! Maybe Nikos didn’t use Father, but he used Powerpuff Girls. And Tehodis won’t stand any chance! With 3800 ATK, this monster is incredible.

Dark Star: This monster is not the most powerful ever. I`ve already seen better.

Growler: Per example… One of the Egyptian Gods?

Dark Star: Yes, but no.

Growler: What do you mean?

Dark Star: Yes, because I`ve already seen the Egyptian Gods in the Anime. No, because I know Tehodis has a very powerful creature in her deck. Hades.

Rink: Please be quiet and watch the battle! I wonder how Tehodis will summon Hades... If ever she succeeds.

The duel continues. Tehodis is about to lose. But she still has a last hope.

Nikos: It’s my turn! Pray for your victory, but I’m not sure it will work.

Nikos draws, he draws Numbuh 3.

-Oh, a great defensive card. Maybe I should wait before placing it on the field. I should also get rid of these monsters. I’ll wait. My fusion monster will do all the work. And, anyway… I’m sure you have nothing to strike back.

Tehodis looked at her cards. Nikos was right. There was no way she could beat her opponent. Unless… No. Really too risky. She’s already in trouble, she won’t destroy herself! But, finally, she decides to take this risk.

Tehodis: I will send my Field Spell Card to the Graveyard.

The Field Spell Card “the Three Graces” is sent to the Graveyard.

Tehodis: then I play THIS Field Spell. Chaos! With this Spell, I can play some cards I couldn’t before because of their effect. Then I summon Hypnos, God of Sleep, in face-up defence position! This card will hypnotize one of your monsters and it won’t be able to attack!

Nikos: Uh oh… I did a mistake… Now I can no more attack! BUT you can`t harm my Life Points because I still have my monster!

Tehodis: My turn is finished. I know you won`t find any monster to destroy my Hypnos.

Nikos: Oh, let me play and we`ll see!

Nikos draws Inpachi.

Nikos: Well, a nice defensive card! I play it in Defence position. I can’t do a lot of things…

Now Tehodis has Iris, Goddess of the Rainbow, Chaos, Artemis, Goddess of the Wild and Hypnos, God of Sleep on her side of the field. Nikos has Powerpuff Girls and Inpachi in face-up defence position, and the face-down card he has from the first turn.

Tehodis: My turn! I hope I will draw a nice card…

Tehodis draws Hades. The card she was waiting for! But she can’t summon it now, because she has to tribute three monsters. She must summon one more, and destroy that Inpachi before it is used as a tribute! But no monsters in her hand can do that. She will have to tribute her Iris, Goddess of the Rainbow…

Tehodis: I tribute Iris, and I summon Demether, Goddess of the Harvest. I destroy your Inpachi.

Inpachi is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard.

Then Tehodis realized she forgot about her Artemis, Goddess of the Wild... She had all mosters to summon Hades!

Nikos: 7950 LP Tehodis: 5600 LP

Qyte: The duel is not so interesting, eh? Nothing changed by the time Nikos summoned his Powerpuff Girls!

Faust: I`m pretty sure Tehodis will summon Hades. Look at her face! She started smiling after she drew! And now, she has three useful monsters on her side of the field.

Growler: Yes, but Nikos didn’t yet summon Father! I’m sure he will. Then, the duel will be finished.

Dark Star: Tehodis has for sure created special Equip spells for Hades. Once equipped with these… I just hope I’ll never have to duel against her.

Geno: We’ll see…

The duel is going really wrong for Nikos, as Tehodis has all monsters to summon Hades. And Nikos… He has nothing to counter-attack.

Tehodis: MY TURN! I tribute my three cards and I summon Hades, God of the Underworld. Plus, as Hypnos, God of Sleep is no more on the field; your Powerpuff Girls are placed in attack position, so I can harm your Life Points! I attack!

The Powerpuff Girls are destroyed, and Nikos loses 100 LP.

Nikos: I’m sure I will lose… But I will try to destroy your monster. I play Imakandi Hunter in Defence position.

Tehodis: My turn! I play Icarus. I destroy your monster! Then I attack you with Hades!

Nikos loses 3900 LP.

Nikos: How come you could use that overpowered deck?

Tehodis: I don’t know. Maybe I should have given them lower ATK and DEF… I’ll give you a chance; I will let you make yourself a monster barrier.

Five turns pass. Tehodis does nothing. Now Nikos, almost winning some turns ago, desperately made a barrier of level 4 monsters. All these weak monsters won’t survive long… Tehodis had to send Icarus to the Graveyard because of its effect, and by the time summoned one more monster, Bellerophon. If Tehodis attacks, Nikos loses two monsters. But Nikos didn’t summon any level 5 or higher monsters. He finally drew all cards Tehodis had seen with her trap card, including Delightful Children from Down the Lane. He thought about summoning it, but finally he noticed something he didn’t before. Hades is a DARK monster… And

Most of his cards are LIGHT… He will get rid of the god easily!

Nikos: I tribute Numbuh 3 and I summon Dexter! I turn face-up one of my monsters, Dexter’s Mom, which will increase my Dexter’s ATK and DEF by 300!

Dexter is now at 2300 ATK.

Nikos: I attack Bellerophon!

Bellerophon is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard. Tehodis loses 500 LP.

Nikos: Almost all my monsters have the LIGHT attribute, but because of stress I couldn’t think about it. But I won’t attack now. I’ll wait next turn…

Tehodis: When will you use your face-down card? You didn’t use it!

Nikos: You haven`t seen anything yet…

Tehodis: My turn, I play this monster, Eros. I activate its effect. I declare an Attribute, and monsters of this Attribute can no more attack. LIGHT!

Nikos: Uh oh… I did a mistake…

Tehodis: Then I set this card. Your turn.

Tehodis: 5100 LP Nikos: 4050 LP

Nikos: I got no problem with that, you know…

Nikos draws. He draws… Father!

Nikos: Now I will be the winner! I activate my face-down card, The Greatest Pyro Master! I tribute these three monsters who have a total of 12 stars, and I summon… Father! I attack your Hades!

Tehodis: STOP! I activate this card! Hecate’s Crossways! I roll a dice. If I get 1 or 2, my monster is destroyed. If I get 3 or 4, your monster is destroyed. If I get 5 or 6, the two monsters are destroyed. Ready? I roll the dice then!

Tehodis throws the dice, which spins, spins… Tehodis and Nikos are awaiting the result. 3! Father is destroyed!

Tehodis: Yahoo! I destroyed your monster! And, with Eros on my field, you can’t attack me! You had to tribute 3 monsters, and now you have only two left! If I attack one with Eros, then you have only one left!

Nikos: It’s… my… turn. I tribute my 2 monsters, and I summon Delightful Children from Down the Lane. Then, I play this card, RRIDM! It will increase my monster’s ATK by 1000!

Delightful Children from Down the Lane are now at 3900.

Nikos: I attack your Hades.

Hades is destroyed.

Tehodis: You idiot! You gave me instant win! I summon Aeacus, and I attack you directly with Eros and Aeacus.

Nikos loses 3500 LP.

Tehodis: 5100 LP Nikos: 550 LP

Nikos: Why didn’t I think about that? My turn anyway. I summon ANIME Sara Bellum in Defence position. Then I use this card, DYNAMO. It will get equipped to my monster. ANIME Sara Bellum has now 2600 DEF.

Tehodis: My last turn, that’s for sure! I tribute my Eros and I summon Ares, God of War. I attack your monster!

ANIME Sara Bellum is destroyed.

Tehodis: Then I attack you with Aeacus!

Nikos loses 2000 LP, and loses the battle.

Nikos: I… lost… TEHODIS, that’s not fair! Your deck was overpowered! I had no chance of destroying any of your monsters!

Tehodis: Don’t blame me, Nikos. You may be lucky, but you needed one more thing: Great strategy. It doesn’t matter if my cards are overpowered, after all that’s the fun of card making. We don’t need to make perfect cards. You almost destroyed me with your Powerpuff Girls. But, using strategy, I could beat that card.

Nikos: You… are sure… of what you’re saying?

Tehodis: I`m sure of that. Card makers like you and me don`t need to make cards to win, just to have fun. And, you were a great opponent. You could summon up to three monsters with an ATK higher than 3500 during that duel, I’m impressed. But power is not the only way of winning. I noticed you rarely used any spells or traps. Add spells and traps to your deck, and then you will make better decks.

Nikos: Thanks, Tehodis.

Tehodis: You’re welcome.

Then the two opponents, now friends, quit the duel room and joined the other duelists, who acclaimed them for that great duel.

The duel sage: Winner, Tehodis! Nikos, you don`t need to stay, but you can if you want. Next duel is… Geno VS Qyte!

Cards used for this part of the duel:

Set1.jpg

Set2.jpg

Set5.jpg

Set4.jpg

Set6.jpg

Set8.jpg

Set9.jpg

Set10.jpg

Set11.jpg

Set12.jpg

Archived