My Status to you all.

J-Max

I disagree. I think he's contributed quite a bit in terms of discussion and general hilarity. Me calling people funny is probably going to get cliched if this thread keeps up, but you really have made me laugh an uncountable number of times.

Glad to see that you stopped flaunting your Hentai addiction around though :)

SUre I can be a Git at times but I do what I can for the Forum. I think I may have rubbed myself the wrong way on a few of the Mods lately and I apologize for that.

Judging by what I've seen Umbra post, he's in no position to judge your actions on the forums. I've literally never seen you act like a prick to anyone that didn't aggravate you or personally insult you first.

is that sarcasm i see Umbra?

but' date=' you're the kindest member in YCM (well, maybe most of the time XD)

[/quote']

No sarcasm whatsoever.

SUre I can be a Git at times but I do what I can for the Forum. I think I may have rubbed myself the wrong way on a few of the Mods lately and I apologize for that.

Judging by what I've seen Umbra post' date=' he's in no position to judge your actions on the forums. I've literally never seen you act like a prick to anyone that didn't aggravate you or personally insult you first.

[/quote']

Last time I checked, spam was punishable. And this was the first "I wonder what they think about me so I'll make a poll about it" thread, so of course I went on it.

And of course, acting like a prick is the only thing that a person can ever do bad.

Btw' date=' we should have a rule that we can only have [b']n[/b]one of these every day xD

Fixed.

And there are better ways to solve this. Make a small survey, randomly select five people off the Who's Online list, and send it to them via PM.

' pid='1017262' dateline='1219565381']

is that sarcasm i see Umbra?

but' date=' you're the kindest member in YCM (well, maybe most of the time XD)

[/quote']

No sarcasm whatsoever.

Judging by what I've seen Umbra post' date=' he's in no position to judge your actions on the forums. I've literally never seen you act like a prick to anyone that didn't aggravate you or personally insult you first.

[/quote']

Last time I checked, spam was punishable. And this was the first "I wonder what they think about me so I'll make a poll about it" thread, so of course I went on it.

And of course, acting like a prick is the only thing that a person can ever do bad.

Regardless of the reasoning behind making this thread, a poll is a poll, do we like him or not, does he contribute or not. Just because there is a chance (and I will admit, an incredibly high one) that this was made out of the user wanting to know what people think of him doesn't make it any less valid than the poll that asks if we like Mudkipz or pizza.

My second paragraph is essentially yours + "however, it is what I have seen you do that isn't considered very respectful or civilly decent, frequently enough that it stands out in my head."

Wow, bit self conciouse arent we? (sp, i'm tiread, lay off >_> )

Anyway, sadly, I don't know alot of the things you have done on ycm. I just now your a great card maker and a friend, thats all I need ^_^

But, yeah, thats the truth, idk much of what you have done, but then again, idk what most people have done, lol

Archived