5D's question

D'Ice

I very much doubt it since it looks like its played the big cards already (that being the 5 Signers, that we already know 4/5 and a hint of Rex's master plan), so unless they have a major dimension to add I doubt it.

Its not like DM where they can hint a character's involvement without bringing it to a head, or GX where they only introduced the Darkness plot as secondary in the first season rising to 1st by the fourth season, so by revealing alot of info about the signers, with the tournament and mentions of the master plan (which appears to be your typical plot) I doubt it could.

I very much doubt it since it looks like its played the big cards already (that being the 5 Signers' date=' that we already know 4/5 and a hint of Rex's master plan), so unless they have a major dimension to add I doubt it.

Its not like DM where they can hint a character's involvement without bringing it to a head, or GX where they only introduced the Darkness plot as secondary in the first season rising to 1st by the fourth season, so by revealing alot of info about the signers, with the tournament and mentions of the master plan (which appears to be your typical plot) I doubt it could.

[/quote']

well,maybe the signers are just the beginning..........like duelist kingdom in the first yu-gi-oh season or the shadow riders and the sacred beasts in the 1st gx season........maybe the signers will be in the other seasons,and the crimson dragon and the rest.............like the millenium items in the 1st series

Yes but look at the series before they all have something to do with destiny as a head.

DM it was the destiny featuring Seto, Bakura (Zork) and Atem, for until the last season they played Bakura as minor

GX it was the destiny they intertwined Yubel and Haou/Judai.

5D the destiny of the reawakening Crimson Dragon, which is trying to wake.

Yes but look at the series before they all have something to do with destiny as a head.

DM it was the destiny featuring Seto' date=' Bakura (Zork) and Atem, for until the last season they played Bakura as minor

GX it was the destiny they intertwined Yubel and Haou/Judai.

5D the destiny of the reawakening Crimson Dragon, which is trying to wake.

[/quote']

well,maybe it's the first purpose,but like Marrick and The Evil Light......A new evil can come again..................Kazuki Takahashi knows what he's doin and im sure that after the succsess he's had with the other DM and GX he won't stop

Or rather it crashing and burning. GX hasn't exactly been anywhere as good as it could been, then again he wasn't writing it.

Looking at past ones.

DM 1 - Pegasus, nothing to do with destiny.

DM 2 - God, destiny, but really just them introducing the idea for the attack which happened straight after in manga.

DM 3-4 - Filler.....nothing.

DM 5 - Final, brought together destiny and gods.

GX 1 - 7 Stars, 2ndary plot Abandoned Dorm/Darkness

GX 2 - Wave Of Light/Hikari No Kessha...only destiny from Tarot cards

GX 3 - Judai's destiny with Haou to save the world.

GX 4 - Darkness....nothing destined based really....(And yet another example for Fubuki, "with friends like that who needs enemies.")

5Ds 1 - Signers revealed, their role and destiny and Crimson Dragon as well as the 5 dragons, possibly the height of Rex's plot.

Unless there's someone else who is looking to use the Signers (which there probably isn't given it would be a boring repeat of Rex), I doubt it. Plus YGO still has the GX manga which has several months to go (they've only started to hit the evil which will be either during Manjoume Vs Judai (final), between or Judai Vs Ryo(prize fight)). 5Ds have thrown more development for characters in 21 episodes than GX did in most of the story.

Or rather it crashing and burning. GX hasn't exactly been anywhere as good as it could been' date=' then again he wasn't writing it.

Looking at past ones.

DM 1 - Pegasus, nothing to do with destiny.

DM 2 - God, destiny, but really just them introducing the idea for the attack which happened straight after in manga.

DM 3-4 - Filler.....nothing.

DM 5 - Final, brought together destiny and gods.

GX 1 - 7 Stars, 2ndary plot Abandoned Dorm/Darkness

GX 2 - Wave Of Light/Hikari No Kessha...only destiny from Tarot cards

GX 3 - Judai's destiny with Haou to save the world.

GX 4 - Darkness....nothing destined based really....(And yet another example for Fubuki, "with friends like that who needs enemies.")

5Ds 1 - Signers revealed, their role and destiny and Crimson Dragon as well as the 5 dragons, possibly the height of Rex's plot.

Unless there's someone else who is looking to use the Signers (which there probably isn't given it would be a boring repeat of Rex), I doubt it. Plus YGO still has the GX manga which has several months to go (they've only started to hit the evil which will be either during Manjoume Vs Judai (final), between or Judai Vs Ryo(prize fight))

[/quote']

well,u might be right,BUT don't forget that there are 3 Wicked God cards in the cartoon.Maybe some1else will try 2 get their hands on them OR something else woul happen:P.This cant be the only yu-gi-oh series with just 1 season................and correct me if i'm wrong...but every yu-gi-oh season is around 50 episodes,right?

1) You said Cartoon.

2) Wicked God was YGO R. (Hopefully they make that to anime, haven't read it though), or am I missing something.

First series only have 27 episodes,

DM Seasons: 49, 30, 41, 21, 40, 13, 24. (Splits by Janime)

GX Seasons: 52 x3, 23

1) You said Cartoon.

2) Wicked God was YGO R. (Hopefully they make that to anime' date=' haven't read it though), or am I missing something.

First series only have 27 episodes,

DM Seasons: 49, 30, 41, 21, 40, 13, 24. (Splits by Janime)

GX Seasons: 52 x3, 23

[/quote']

well,it's just a rumour..............but the Wicked God Cards might be in Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's...................i read that somewhere..............they're hidden underground and only the power of the signers can release them

Sounds like a twist on the Nazca Lines, that seal the evil, sealed by Crimson Dragon, but doesn't sound like it could carry to another season, it could come as a result of what Rex is planning on doing (Leading the world in the right direction. (Is what he told Bommer)). Its Crimson Dragon they have the power to release. Where did you hear this rumor?

Sounds like a twist on the Nazca Lines' date=' that seal the evil, sealed by Crimson Dragon, but doesn't sound like it could carry to another season, it could come as a result of what Rex is planning on doing (Leading the world in the right direction. (Is what he told Bommer)). Its Crimson Dragon they have the power to release. Where did you hear this rumor?

[/quote']

i googled 5D's and heard about the 3 Wicked God Cards appearing this season or the next season...............maybe there are separate evil powers..............we'll see..........destiny is like a tree.......it has many branches:D

You will have to link me to it, plus I think Janime would have posted that if they think so.

My prediction, the evil under the Nazca lines is stirring lead by Rex (he's already attacked the Star People), causing the Crimson Dragon to awaken (seen in 5 stopping Red Daemon and Stardust) to fight the evil. He probably either wants to unseal the evil to use Crimson or defeat, or use the signers to unlock the Dragon as he now knows 4/5 (Half based on a machine detecting them, and by Jack's subtle responses to confirm what they already know (well in Ruka's case anyway)). Huge fight ensures, signer's win the end.

You will have to link me to it' date=' plus I think Janime would have posted that if they think so.

My prediction, the evil under the Nazca lines is stirring lead by Rex (he's already attacked the Star People), causing the Crimson Dragon to awaken (seen in 5 stopping Red Daemon and Stardust) to fight the evil. He probably either wants to unseal the evil to use Crimson or defeat, or use the signers to unlock the Dragon as he now knows 4/5 (Half based on a machine detecting them, and by Jack's subtle responses to confirm what they already know (well in Ruka's case anyway)). Huge fight ensures, signer's win the end.

[/quote']

yes,you're right...i'm just saying that the series might continue in another way...You know.......like everybody wanted the Millenium Puzzle.........maybe others would want the Signers power............anyway.......i hope it lasts at least 50 episodes:D

Other than the major plot twist of 21 where we find out Rex had a robotic hand? The only things they have left that are gonna take time is Rex's plan, getting Ancient Fairy Dragon from who ever has it, the 5th Signer (In October, if that's the major new character Crimson Crisis means). The tournie has probably 2 more duels left before it gets to Yusei Vs JACK. (Approx 4 eps in total).

Someone else wanting the signers power sounds like a boring plot, unless they can add more 'meat' to that they won't get another season.

But why make that another season when they can still simply stuff it in the first, I mean we have OP 2 coming up in 4 weeks, and the Tournie is over before that. Good ideas though Raviel.

3cchiFr3ak actually the First Series of YGO only had 27, and 5Ds is already set to supass that small target (Plus long doesn't always mean good....YGO was better than YGO: DM's 224 eps and GX's 180)

Oh....man.............

Cant Rex be the Singer??????

(answer without hard emotions,I watch 5d's on youtube and its hard to find subbed episodes....so.....i maby didnt see semething in some episode!!!!)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRR........maby Rua(Lua,whatever) is Singer......that whould be coooooool!!!!

Er just look at ShriekV's YT oh look there's subs....

It would be a twist if he is, but he has not responded at all to any of the Dragon's like the others have especially Yusei. He didn't know how to draw Yusei's birthmark out, plus I doubt it if it was one why keep JACK so close.

But why make that another season when they can still simply stuff it in the first' date=' I mean we have OP 2 coming up in 4 weeks, and the Tournie is over before that. Good ideas though Raviel.

3cchiFr3ak actually the First Series of YGO only had 27, and 5Ds is already set to supass that small target (Plus long doesn't always mean good....YGO was better than YGO: DM's 224 eps and GX's 180)

[/quote']

Oh yeah I forgot about that first series, it was a weird one. :\

Archived