~LOCK~

Jericho

Yeah, you stupid n00b. It's against the rules.

I'm going to PM Sbamber about this. When he gets online, he'll...do something...which would be bad for you...somehow. TREMBLE IN VAGUE FEAR.

' pid='1022386' dateline='1219644646']

It is against the rules for you to make a pokemon splicing club.

Sbamber said so.

WHAT! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!

Yes, I am kidding you.

' pid='1022390' dateline='1219644722']
' pid='1022386' dateline='1219644646']

It is against the rules for you to make a pokemon splicing club.

Sbamber said so.

WHAT! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!

Yes' date=' I am kidding you.

[/quote']

You really had me going there for a minute.

@ Crab: way to take advantage of my being naive

This is aginst the rules, as sbamber clearly said in the first post of The Poké-Splice Club, any who make a copy, imitates, or makes another club similar to his, it shall be reported & locked. So as sbambers, umm...Club-copyer-reporting-guy person, I shall report you at once to a mod & sbamber (He gets mad when people spam outside of his threads. Wait till he hears about this o_O)

This is aginst the rules' date=' as sbamber clearly said in the first post of The Poké-Splice Club, any who make a copy, imitates, or makes another club similar to his, it shall be reported & locked. So as sbambers, umm...Club-copyer-reporting-guy person, I shall report you at once to a mod & sbamber (He gets mad when people spam outside of his threads. Wait till he hears about this o_O)

[/quote']

Aw, man. Sbamber's gonna get mad. Everybody, run for cover. It's not a pretty sight when Sbamber gets mad. He might, like, sit behind his computer screen, and, like, be mad and stuff. Frightening.

This is aginst the rules' date=' as sbamber clearly said in the first post of The Poké-Splice Club, any who make a copy, imitates, or makes another club similar to his, it shall be reported & locked. So as sbambers, umm...Club-copyer-reporting-guy person, I shall report you at once to a mod & sbamber (He gets mad when people spam outside of his threads. Wait till he hears about this o_O)

[/quote']

Aw, man. Sbamber's gonna get mad. Everybody, run for cover. It's not a pretty sight when Sbamber gets mad. He might, like, sit behind his computer screen, and, like, be mad and stuff. Frightening.

And Sbamber will be warned and banned if he continues to act like he runs the place. So yes wait until he hears that his club will get locked up for being the bully. Now no more spam and let Cory run his club please.

Archived