~LOCK~

Jericho

I read the whole first page!

Wow I'm like now p/o'ed

I was thinking yea oh well there getting all mad at me, cause I didn't want the splices in my club stolen.

I just hate how even Mod's can be so jabroniy and tell members with lesser power off! That is abuse of power!

And all you members don't have to be so mean and be like ding-dong heads and stuff.

I'll allow other members to make clubs, just can I have my club back to being stikied, and just have it the way it was before?

We can all just end this bs...

Wow I'm like now p/o'ed

I was thinking yea oh well there getting all mad at me' date=' cause I didn't want the splices in my club stolen.

I just hate how even Mod's can be so jabroniy and tell members with lesser power off! That is abuse of power!

And all you members don't have to be so mean and be like ding-dong heads and stuff.

I'll allow other members to make clubs, just can I have my club back to being stikied, and just have it the way it was before?

[/quote']

Nah mate, just nah. You had no right to tell any other member on the same level as you what to do, you had no right to ask your members to do it either. If you didn't want your sprites stolen you should either copyright them or say that. Now please shush with your crap.

Wow, lol! that is exactly what I meant by the Mod's abusing your powers. You shouldn't tell members that!

And I didn't tell my member's to do that, I just wrote on the first post of my club that you SHALE NOT STEAL OR USE ANY MEMBER'S SPLICES, etc.. My member's took the liberty of telling the other member's off. I had nothing to do with there actions!

Wow I'm like now p/o'ed

I was thinking yea oh well there getting all mad at me' date=' cause I didn't want the splices in my club stolen.

[/quote']

This is not the place to complain about your club being un-stickied, what you think of an abuse of power, nor is it the place to call people "ding-dong head".

Lol' date=' dude hold on to your role! OK, I wasn't even talking to you. I was talking directly to Luke, Now would you please get out of my business, you have nothing to do with it! Thanks!

[/quote']

Perhaps you should not be talking to Luke in my thread if it's not any of my business.

Umm' date=' cause you guys were talking about me in the first part of this thread, that is why I interfaced. Now if you will just let me talk to Luke, you would make my life a whole lot easier!

[/quote']

I don't care if you talk to Luke, just please stop spamming my thread.

I'm not spamming' date=' I'm trying to engage in a conversation. Now please. Stop telling me off. If Luke wants he will PM me about this issue. Untill then I will wait for him to contact me here.

[/quote']

You continue to post in this thread?

I've banned Sbamber for one day because he continued to spam in this thread.

Quite an accomplishment' date=' I'm sure.

Wow I'm like now p/o'ed

I KNEW IT

HE'S MAD NOW GUYS

RUN FOR COVER

[/quote']

And your method of preventing splices from being taken anywhere was to prevent any place to which they could be taken from existing.

Naughty boy.

I just hate how even Mod's can be so jabroniy

No_U_Turn.jpg

and tell members with lesser power off! That is abuse of power!

Yeah.

That's totally not a complete summary of a moderator's job description or anything. It's clearly an abuse.

"ding-dong heads"? How old are you' date=' five?

I'll allow other members to make clubs,

WHY THANK YOU FOR YOUR PERMISSION AND GRACIOUSNESS

just can I have my club back to being stikied' date=' and just have it the way it was before?

[/quote']

Why, yes, of course. Because you're doing such a great job of endearing yourself to everyone else on this forum, we'll gladly do whatever you ask.

I'm trying to do that' date=' believe me, but [star'] won't let us give you more than a temp ban. Keep posting, though, and I'm sure he'll come around to my side.

Wow' date=' lol!

[/quote']

World of Warcraft! Laugh out loud!

that is exactly what I meant by the Mod's abusing your powers. You shouldn't tell members that!

stickers-disagree.jpg

And I didn't tell my member's to do that' date=' I just wrote on the first post of my club that you SHALE NOT STEAL OR USE ANY MEMBER'S SPLICES, etc..

[/quote']

The text of your first post seems to conflict with your summary of it.

My member's took the liberty of telling the other member's off. I had nothing to do with there actions!

...other than' date=' you know, ordering them and stuff.

Lol, dude hold on to your role!

no-u-turn-left_~RSCL0295.jpg

OK' date=' I wasn't even talking to you.

[/quote']

Your first post in this topic was a rant directed at everyone in the world.

I'm fairly sure that Cory is a subset of "everyone".

I was talking directly to Luke' date=' Now would you please get out of my business, you have nothing to do with it! Thanks!

[/quote']

Who's the topic creator again?

Umm' date=' cause you guys were talking about me in the first part of this thread,

[/quote']

This reminds me of that Dilbert comic where Dilbert and Wally are talking, and Dilbert shushes Wally as the Pointy-Haired Boss comes up to them, and then Dilbert tells the Pointy-Haired Boss that they were just talking about him in glowing terms, and then when the Pointy-Haired Boss is gone Dilbert calls him a flaming idiot and Wally says that he just wants one stick of dynamite.

that is why I interfaced.

And then you got in one little fight and your mom got scared.

Now if you will just let me talk to Luke' date=' you would make my life a whole lot easier!

[/quote']

Cory's posts are clearly stopping you from talking to Luke.

Clearly.

Clearly.

I'm not spamming' date='

[/quote']

objection_zoom.jpg

I'm trying to engage in a conversation.

I know you're not used to doing that' date=' but with a little practice, I'm sure it will eventually start to come naturally to you.

Now please.

PRETTY PLEASE?

PRETTY PLEASE WITH CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP?

Stop telling me off.

Aw' date=' did someone hurt your wittle feelings?

If Luke wants he will PM me about this issue. Untill then I will wait for him to contact me here.

Or we could just, you know, ignore you and proceed as we would if you weren't on the site.

But frankly, you're too much fun to play with.

Archived