elemental destiny power

dragonbatosai

these are the fusions of the e-heros and d-heros and supports:)

sorry, i dont have a scaner to upload pics.

elemental destiny hyper blade

earth

lvl- 9

warrior/fusion/effect

destiny hero dasher + elemental hero bladedge

This card can only be fusion summoned with the above fusion material monsters. once per turn you can activate one of this cards effects-

* you can tribute one monster you control to increas this cards attack points by half of the tributed monsters original atk.

*you can discard 2 cards from your hand to special summon any elemental hero or destiny hero from your graveyard.

atk- 3200 def- 1900

elemental destiny time blazer

fire

lvl- 8

warrior/fusion/effect

destiny hero doomlord + elemental hero flame wingman

this card can only be fusion summoned with the above fusion material monsters. once per turn you can activate one of this cards effects-

*you can remove 1 monster from each side of the field from play and inflict 1000 points of damage to your oppenent.

*you can tribute this monster to destroy all monsters on the feild. you can not attack the turn you use this effect.

atk- 2400 def-1700

elemental destiny diamond shocker

light

lvl- 7

warrior/fusion/effect

destiny hero diamond dude + elemental hero sparkman

this card can only be fusion summoned with the above fusion material monsters. once per turn you can activate one of this cards effects-

*you can pay 1000 life points. if you do search your deck for a nomarl spell and activate it.

*you can pay half of this cards atk points and this card can attack your oppenents directly

atk- 2200 def- 2000

elemental destiny clay fortitutde

dark

lvl- 6

warrior/fusion/effect

destiny hero defender + elemental hero clayman

*you can pay 500 life points to draw a card.

*you can pay 1000 life points to increase this cards atk and def by 300.

atk- 900 def- 3200

elemental destiny shinning ender

light

lvl- 11

warrior/fusion/effect

destiny hero dogma + elemental hero shinning flare wingman

or elemental hero shinning pheonix enforcer

this card can only be brought out if the above cards were properly summoned. this card gains 100 atk for each elemental hero and destiny hero in you graveyard. if elemental hero shinning flare wingman was used for this fusion summon, once per turn discard 1 card to inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent. if elemental hero shining pheonix enforcer was used, once per turn you can discard 2 cards to increase you life points by 1000 points.

atk- 4100 def- 2500

elemental destiny dread neos

dark

lvl-10

warrior/fusion/effect

destiny hero dreadmaster + elemental hero neos

this card can only be secial summoned by fusion summon, and with the above cards. once per turn you can activate one of this cards effects-

* this card gains atk equal to half the atk of all destiny heros and elemental heros on your side of the field.

*send all other cards you control to the grave along with your hand to destroy all other cards on the field.

atk- 2500 def- 2100

d-e- calling

normal spell

pay 1000 life points to activate this card. you can add a destiny hero and an elemental hero from your deck to your hand.

miracle destiny fusion

normal spell

remove from play cards listed on an elemental destiny monster on your side of the field and graveyard to fusion summon the appropriate monster.

bonds of justice

quick play spell

pay 1000 life points and discard 2 cards from the top of your deck to activate this card. special summon two level 4 or lower monsters from your hand, as long as they are elemental heros or destiny heros, or 1 of each.

so what do you guys think.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Make Time Blazer more powerful, since it has a fusion as one of its FMMs (Fusion Material Monsters).

Say "monster with "Elemental Destiny" in its name." Unless the newer cards would say ""Elemental Destiny" monster." (I don't like the newer cards :x)

8.7/10 on the whole thing. Not bad at all, and you have next-to-no errata. However, Time Blazer isn't strong enough, and you ought to reduce the cost for Diamond Shocker's spell-searching effect.

no i'm not that destiny hero thing. i reckon its a load sheeprock stuffed with expired mayonaise from isengard and frodo's head shoved in a marshmallow on top of the sheeprock with expired mayonaise from isengard made espescially for saruman and if any one doesnt agree with me i'll force you to eat a load sheeprock stuffed with expired mayonaise from isengard and frodo's head shoved in a marshmallow on top of the sheeprock with ex and all of those who dont agree, that totally disguting recipe that is thepired mayonaise from isengard made espescially for Saruman and then anyone who does agree there lives will be spared unlike the other ones i'll rip there hearts out and eat them with some patte and cracker directly from a gooses stomach juices mixed with a drakes(male duck)vomit. and the non agree people will get that totally disgusting recipe up there while forced to drink toilet curling in a ball sucking his/her thumb while say "SO MUCH CLOGGING"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Okay, calm down crazy nerd. (force of habit to call spammers nerds)

Everything will be okay.

Just go to the nice little building with all the people wearing those nice white jackets, and tell them that recipe. I'm sure they'll be happy to prepare it for you...

You should really work on your sentence structure too...

Another question: Are you high, or drunk, or has anything happened to you that might affect the way you think?

Ok are you forgettign what were posting about here!!!

if you want to argue... do it over PM... thats what its there for

Well...

Anyways...

I Like them... they sound awesome... Its true that Destiny Heroes and Elemental Heroes need some combined support

come on. destiny heros are cards that were made to counter the elemental heros. there run off of their effects, not fusions. but i figured that combining the two would be nice.

can anyone draw, i would like a picture for each of these. 20 points apiece. sound fair, and don't tell me to look online, or you don't get the points. i have searched everywhere, and can't find pics for these cards.

Archived